This post will focuse Spectranet Selfcare portal, data plan, customer care, how Check subscriber and check balance.
Spectranet is one of the fastest, reliable and affordable broadband Internet services in Nigeria and it currently has its services available across Lagos, Abuja, Ibadan and Port Harcourt and hopes to include more cities and states to their 4G LTE network in the near future.
What’s SPECTRANET all about?
SPECTRANET is a major internet service provider that is currently operating in Nigeria, they are known for their internet subscription plan that is not only flexible, cheap, affordable but fast in terms of connectivity.
It is often said that Spectranet remains the first service provider that successfully lunched 4GLTE internet network in Nigeria as a whole.
The Selfcare is the dashboard where all the necessary information about your subscription and activities are displayed.
If you could remember the first generation of wireless standard was just analog with time we slowly progressed to 2G Digital which is more advanced in all round compared to analog.
In fact the Digital wireless network was known as 2G network, it was during this time that Java phones dominated the mobile telecom market and there was a whole lot of fuss about it
Right now we now have the 3G wireless mobile telecommunications technology which is a multimedia broadband.
hence we could say that the 3G wireless network which is a little upgrade from the 2G network is still in use today because it is not only fast but its reliable when it comes to video call, voice call over data and above all mobile TV.
4G network is relatively new, it was first introduced in 2008. If you want to experience high-definition mobile TV, 3D television and video conferencingyou talk about 4G.
The best service provider that is reliable and affordable in terms of 4G today is Spectranet, but the only drawback with this service provider is that their services and coverage is not widely spread as they are only confined in the big cities and town such as Lagos, Port Harcourt, Ibadan and Abuja.
Advantage of SPECTRANET 4G-LTE
4G-LTE comes with a lot of benefits that is second to non in Nigeria as at today; although there is 5G network right now but that is not available here in Nigeria at the moment.
- With SPECTRANET 4G-LTE network you will experience a fast upload and download that is second to know. You necessarily don’t need to wait for hours just to complete a single download or upload no matter how large.
- SPECTRANET 4G-LTE data is designed for heavy internet users who consume a lot of bandwidth on daily basis.
- SPECTRANET 4G-LTE will handle all your conferencing videos flawlessly with out any hitch
- FCMB |0658482020
- Zenith |1014071129
- First Bank | 2023929144
- Eco Bank | 0122270544
- Zenith | 1014071095
- Firstbank | 2021922196
- FCMB | 0658482013
- Eco Bank | 0015020142
Spectranet Port Harcourt
- FCMB | 0658482044
- Zenith | 1014506728
SPECTRANET customer service.
If you experience any problems based on service problem or you want to ask questions or find out more, just call to speak with their customers care here
SPECTRANET login: how to login
SPECTRANET Nigeria has made everything easy for subscribers allowing them to have full control over their services. A Channel through which this is possible is through the self care portal.
The self care portal allows subscribers to access all services after they must have logged in via an ID and a password.
You might be tempted to ask what are the things you can do via the SPECTRANET self care Portal. Well through this portal you can do a whole wide range of things like:
- make payments for your subscription
- You can as well find more information about the company.
Link to SPECTRANET self care portal: https://selfcare.spectranet.com.ng/
Remember to login using the right username and password.
should in case you forget your password Below are the steps to changing your password:
- Connect to your Spectranet Wi-Fi or WLAN
- Launch your browser
- In the address bar, type 192.168.8.1 and press Enter
- You should now be in the Portal
- Click on settings
- You will see a login box, provide your credentials and click on Wi-Fi. Then click on Wi-Fi Basic Settings. From her you can change your SSID, hide SSID broadcast as well as change your Wi-Fi password.
Also, if at any point in time, you forget your self-care password and you want to create a new password to Spectranet 4G LTE Self care, you can easily create a new password one by following the tutorials below:
- Click on the forget password link on your selfcare login screen.
- Input your username.
- Enter the characters that will be displayed in the security image.
- Click on “Submit”
- After you click on submit, you will receive a temporary password via SMS and Email.
- Input the temporary password.
- You can now access your self-care account.
Generally, it is advised that you change your Spectranet login password every month.
SPECTRANET Devices are here
This devices of Spectranet allow each subscribers access their services with the speed of light.
So as you are planning on porting to SPECTRANET Nigeria be ready to buy any of this device so as to experience a massive turnaround in your everyday browsing:
- We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates on Spectranet Selfcare
SPECTRANET Devices /modem price list
|Spectranet Freedom MiFi||₦ 16000|
|Spectranet Pebble MiFi||₦ 20000|
|Spectranet Portable MiFi||₦ 25000|
|Spectranet TOZ Indoor CPE||₦ 25000|
|Spectranet Indoor WiFi.||35000|
|Spectranet Outdoor Modem||70000|
|Spectranet Portable MiFi Premium||35000|
- Spectranet Outdoor Modem:Spectranet Outdoor Modem supports high and reliable signal strength
- Spectranet Portable MiFi:This is best for for offices, home, public places
- Spectranet Indoor Wifi: if you want to experience fast internet connection in your Linux, MAC, Windows, and Android then get this.
Spectranet Subscription Plans And Prices
|Plan Name||Plan/Data||Plan Cost||Additional Bonus||Validity||Access|
|Unified Value 2GB||2GB||N3,000||Nil||Monthly||24 x 7|
|Unified Value 5GB||5GB||N5,000||Nil||Monthly||24 x 7|
|Unified Value 20GB||20GB||N10,000||10GB + Free Night||Monthly||24 x 7|
|Unified Value 50GB||50GB||N20,000||10GB + Free Night||Monthly||24 x 7|
|Unified Value 100GB||100GB||N40,000||10GB + Free Night||Monthly||24 x 7|
|Unified Value 200GB||200GB||N70,000||Free Unlimited Night Browsing||Monthly||24 x 7|
|Unified Nite Value 20GB||20GB||N7,500||Nil||Monthly||7pm – 7am|
|Unified Nite Value 40GB||40GB||N11,000||Nil||Monthly||7pm – 7am|
|Plan Name||Plan Cost||Plan/Data||Additional Bonus||Validity||Access|
|Unified Value 7GB||N5,000||7GB||Nil||Monthly||24 x 7|
|Unified Value 15GB||N7,000||15GB||Nil||Monthly||24 x 7|
|Unified Value 25GB||N10,000||25GB||*Free Unlimited Night browsing||Monthly||24 x 7|
|Unified Value 55GB||N20,000||55GB||*Free Unlimited Night browsing||Monthly||24 x 7|
|Unified Value 110GB||N40,000||110GB||*Free Unlimited Night browsing||Monthly||24 x 7|
HOW CHECK YOUR SPECTRANET DATA BALANCE
- Log on to http://selfcare.spectranet.com.ng/
- Wait for the portal to open then input your details such as ID and password.
- That it’s your are done. Very fast and easy to check
This is Spectranet Selfcare portal, data plan, customer care, how Check subscriber and check balance this article will always be updated when an update arises.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.