This page will discuss about the Geography jamb textbooks for 2020/2021 of joint admissions and Matriculation Board popularly known as (JAMB)
See the geography jamb textbooks for 2020/2021 jamb examination.
- Adeleke, B.O. Areola .O. 2002 and Leong, G.C. Certificate Physical and Human Geography for Senior Secondary School (West African Edition), Ibadan: Oxford.
- Bradshaw, M. et al (2004) Contemporary World Regional Geography, New York: McGraw Hill
- Bunet, R.B and Okunrotifa, P.O.(1999) General Geography in Diagrams for West Africa, China: Longman.
- Collins New Secondary Atlas, Macmillan
- Fellman, D. et al (2005) Introduction to Geography (Seventh Edition) New York: McGraw Hill
- Getis, A. et al (2004) Introduction to Geography (Ninth Edition) New York: McGraw Hill
- Iloeje, N. P(1999) A New Geography of West Africa, Hong Kong: Longman
- Iloeje, N.P(1982) A New Geography of Nigeria (New Education), Hong Kong: London
- Nimako, D.A. (2000) Map Reading of West Africa, Essex: Longman.
- Okunrotifa, P.O. and Michael S. (2000) A Regional Geography of Africa (New Edition), Essex: London.
- Udo, R.K(1970) Geographical Regions of Nigeria, London: Longman.
- Waugh, D. (1995) Geography an Integrated Approach (Second Edition), China: Nelson
- Wisdomline Pass at Once JAMB.
- Adegoke M.A (2013), A Comprehensive Text on Physical, Human and Regional Geography.
Please feel free to share the geography jamb textbooks for 2020/2021 jamb examination.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.