LAUTECH Post-UTME Screening Form 2020/2021: This page contains the procedure to obtain Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Ogbomoso Post UTME screening form: cut-off mark, application fee, entry requirements and other registration details.
Is LAUTECH Post-UTME Screening Application Form out?
Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, LAUTECH Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) screening exercise application form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out.
- How To Apply For UI Post UTME Screening Admission Form
- How To Obtain OAU Post UTME Screening Application Form
The Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH) invites suitably qualified candidates to its 2020/2021 academic session Post UTME Screening Exercise.
Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH) is a government-owned and operated Nigerian university established on 23rd April, 1990. The university was located in Ogbomosho, Oyo State, Nigeria. Ladoke Akintola University of Technology offer various undergraduate programmes.
Check out how to apply for LAUTECH Post-UTME Admission form, cut-off mark, eligibility, courses, application fee and registration details for the 2020/2021 academic session.
The sale of the online Screening Form/Registration commences on Friday, August 21 2020.
Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH) Cut Off Mark
LAUTECH general UTME cut-off mark for the 2020/2021 academic session is 170.
Please Note that are some courses that require more than 170, follow the link below to view the full list of LAUTECH Departmental cut off mark:
How Much Is Ladoke Akintola University of Technology Post UTME Admission Form?
Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH) Post UTME Application Fee is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
LAUTECH Post UTME Screening Eligibility:
- Candidates who chose Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Ogbomoso as their preferred choice of institution during the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) Registration
- Candidate must have a minimum of 170 and above in the UTME Examination
- Candidates with a minimum of (5) O’ level credit passes in relevant subjects (including English Language and Mathematics) at GCE O’Level, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents at not more than 2 sittings as specified in JAMB Brochure.
- Candidate must be at least 16 year of age
- Interested Candidates who did not choose Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Ogbomoso as their Choice of Institution during the UTME Registration but wish to study in the University, should change to the LAUTECH via JAMB website.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
Before proceeding to apply for the LAUTECH Post-UTME screening form check out Jamb Subject Combination For All Courses.
How To Apply For LAUTECH Post UTME Screening Form Via School Portal
LAUTECH Post-UTME Screening Form is now available online. Interested Candidates Should Follow the procedures outlined below to Apply now:
- Applicants are to proceed to the admissions website of the University www.admissions.lautech.edu.ng to make payment of a fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000 .00) only for online registration for the screening exercise using Inter-Switch Enabled Debit Cards (ATM).
- Applicants are expected to carefully complete and submit the online application form as incomplete application form will not be treated. In completing the online application form, a candidate is expected to upload a digital copy of his/her scanned passport photograph which must be in JPEG (i.e. jpg) and must not be more than 20kb. The photograph must be in white background showing ears, with no cap and glasses.
- On submission of the application form, a candidate is to print out an acknowledgement page which assigns him/her the venue and date of the screening exercise.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE:
The deadline for the online submission of application form is on Sunday, February 7 2021.
Latest Updates: This is to inform the general public, especially candidates who have registered on the university portal but yet to upload all the required data to as a matter of urgency visit LAUTECH post UTME screening portal to upload all necessary information required of them before the deadline.
Applicants are to note that late completion/submission of application forms will not be entertained.
LAUTECH Post UTME Screening Exercise Details
The Screening Exercise shall be conducted using the Computer Based Test (CBT) mode.
The university online screening will commence on February 8, 2021. Any candidate who fails to comply with the above will automatically forfeit the opportunity to be considered for admission to the university.
Applicants are advised to come for the exercise with their acknowledgement page colour print-out. The use of cell phones (GSM, CDMA, PDA) and other electronic devices is NOT ALLOWED during the test.
Other Relevant Information:
- Applicants are to note that before the University can offer admission, they must have uploaded their O’Level results on CAPS and once admission is offered, the candidates must either accept or reject the admission on CAPS before JAMB’s closure of CAPS for the year to be on JAMB Matriculation list for the year.
- Applicants who are awaiting results of NABTEB, NECO, WASC are also eligible to apply. However, the results, when released, must be uploaded on the PUTME portal of the University as well as on JAMB CAPS two (2) weeks after the release of such results. Results uploaded after the prescribed timeline may not be accepted. Also, inconsistency in names on O’Level and UTME results shall not be acceptable to the University and may lead to disqualification. Candidates’ names on their O’Level results and other registration documents must be the same.
- Any applicant with a blurred picture on the acknowledgement page will not be admitted into the screening centre as the photograph will be used as a means of identification.
- Applicants are also to provide valid and active email addresses and phone numbers through which the University can send information.
- Applicants are advised to BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS as the University will not be liable for any transaction with any unauthorized person.
Law enforcement agencies will prosecute any candidate who provides false information to secure admission to any programme of the University and upon discovery of such at any point in time, and the admission of such candidate shall be withdrawn.
All enquiries should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your LAUTECH Post UTME screening form for 2020/2021 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.