UNIUYO Post-UTME Screening Form 2021/2022: This page contains the procedure to obtain University of Uyo Post UTME screening form: cut-off mark, application fee, entry requirements and other registration details.
Is UNIUYO Post-UTME Screening Application Form out?
University of Uyo, UNIUYO Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) screening exercise application form for the 2021/2022 academic session is out.
Related Post: How To Apply For AKSU Post-UTME Screening Form
The University of Uyo (UNIUYO) invite applications from suitably qualified UTME candidates for admission into the university various degree programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
University of Uyo (UNIUYO) is a Federal Government owned University established in 1991. The university was located in Uyo, capital of Akwa Ibom State, Nigeria. University of Uyo offer various undergraduate and postgraduate programmes
Check out how to apply for UNIUYO Post-UTME Admission form, cut-off mark, eligibility, courses, application fee and registration details for the 2021/2022 academic session.
University of Uyo (UNIUYO) Cut Off Mark
UNIUYO general UTME cut-off mark for the 2021/2022 academic session is 150.
Please Note that are some courses that require more than 150, follow the link below to view the full list of UNIUYO Departmental cut off mark:
How Much Is University of Uyo Post UTME Admission Form?
University of Uyo (UNIUYO) Post UTME Application Fee is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
UNIUYO Post UTME Screening Eligibility:
- Candidates who chose University of Uyo as their First Choice of institution during the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) Registration.
- Candidate must have a minimum of 150 and above in the UTME Examination.
- Candidates are also required to obtain the required O’level credits for their programmes as specified in JAMB Brochure.
- Candidates with AWAITING RESULTS can also apply.
- Candidate must be at least 16 year of age
- Interested Candidates who did not choose University of Uyo as their First Choice of Institution during the UTME Registration but wish to study in the University, should change to the UNIUYO via JAMB website.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
Before proceeding to apply for the UNIUYO Post-UTME screening form check out Jamb Subject Combination For All Courses.
How To Apply For UNIUYO Post UTME Screening Form
University of Uyo Post-UTME Screening Form is now on sale and available for purchase online. Interested Candidates Should Follow the procedures outlined below to Apply now:
Candidates With Awaiting Results:
Use the default ExamNo and PIN below to registration:
- Examination Number: 2021UNIUYO
- PIN: PIN2021
- Visit http://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals or uniuyo.edu.ng (Click on e-portals link)
- Select Admission Forms Link
- Select Post-UTME as the Admission Form Type
- Enter your phone Number and Email address
- Click on MAKE PAYMENT NOW button to make payment
- Payment can be made online using ATM Card/Internet Banking or at and branch of all the Commercial Banks using pre-payment slip through Remita Platform
- After payment return to the online portal and click on Register Link to obtain your login credentials to complete your registration
- Printout the 2021/2022 Screening Exercise Schedule Slip
- Candidates are required to fill out the Bio-Data form correctly and appropriately
- Candidates are also required to scan and upload the original of candidates academic qualifications
- Candidates are expected to submit their completed bio-data forms online (please submit only once).
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE:
The deadline for the online submission of application form is on Friday, November 26th, 2021.
- Candidates who uploads wrong or incomplete bio-data will automatically be disqualified
- No candidates is required to upload any photograph or biometric capture, as pictures and biometric of candidates have been supplied by JAMB.
- Candidates who do not register for the Post-UTME Screening Exercise will not be considered for admission. However Foreign Candidates, Inmates of Correctional Centers (Prisons), as well as Blind and Deaf candidates are exempted from the Post-UTME Screening Exercise.
Read Also: How To Check UNIUYO Admission Status
WARNING! All candidates are warned to be careful and avoid people who claim to be University of Uyo agent or have the ability and the connection to offer you admission as they all are fraudsters waiting for a chance to rob you of your hard-earned money. Admission is strictly by merit. UNIUYO does not have any outside agent to help you gain admission, The use of such agent is at candidate’s own risk.
For further enquiries, candidates may wish to contact the Admissions Unit on 08127691825, 08146129875 or Bursary – 08175613695 ICT: 08165382618.
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your UNIUYO Post UTME screening form for 2021/2022 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.