AAU Post-UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form 2023/2024: This page contains the procedure to obtain Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma Post UTME/DE screening form: cut-off mark, application fee, entry requirements and other registration details.
Is AAU Post-UTME/DE Screening Application Form out?
YES!!! Ambrose Alli University, AAU Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE) screening exercise application form for the 2023/2024 academic session is out.
- How To Apply For EUI Post UTME Screening Admission Form
- How To Obtain UNIBEN Post UTME Screening Application Form
The Ambrose Alli University (AAU), Ekpoma invites suitably qualified candidates to its 2023/2024 academic session Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening Exercise.
Ambrose Alli University (AAU) is a State Government owned University established in 1981. It was established by the then governor of Bendel State (now Edo and Delta States), Professor Ambrose Folorunsho Alli (1979–1983). First known as Bendel State University, then Edo State University, it was later changed to its present name in commemoration of Professor Ambrose Folorunso Alli. It is accredited and recognized by the National Universities Commission (NUC) The university was located in Ekpoma, Edo State Nigeria. Ambrose Alli University offer various undergraduate and postgraduate programmes.
Check out how to apply for AAU Post-UTME/Direct Entry Admission form, cut-off mark, eligibility, courses, application fee and registration details for the 2023/2024 academic session.
The sale of the online Screening Form/Registration commences on Friday, 10th November, 2023.
Ambrose Alli University (AAU) Cut Off Mark
AAU general UTME cut-off mark for the 2023/2024 academic session is 140.
Please Note that are some courses that require more than 140, follow the link below to view the full list of AAU Departmental cut off mark:
How Much Is Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma Post UTME/Direct Entry Admission Form?
Ambrose Alli University (AAU), Ekpoma Post UTME/DE Application Fee is N15,200.00 (Fifteen thousand, two hundred Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
AAU Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Eligibility:
- Candidates who chose Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma as their First Choice of institution during the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE) Registration.
- UTME Candidate must have a minimum of 140 and above in the UTME Examination. it’s advisable you check ››› AAU Departmental Cut-Off Marks
- Candidates are also required to obtain the required O’level credits for their programmes as specified in JAMB Brochure.
- Candidate must be at least 16 year of age
- Interested Candidates who did not choose Ambrose Alli University as their First Choice of Institution during the UTME/Direct Entry Registration but wish to study in the University, should change to the AAU via JAMB website.
- This is also applicable to Direct Entry (DE) candidates
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
Before proceeding to apply for the AAU Post-UTME/Direct Entry screening form check out Jamb Subject Combination For All Courses.
How To Apply For AAU Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form
Ambrose Alli University Post-UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form is now available online. Interested Candidates Should Follow the procedures outlined below to Apply now:
AAU Post UTME Screening:
Candidates are advised to apply online at https://aaue.waeup.org/applicants/utme2023 using ATM debit cards on (Quickteller) Interswitch.
All candidates (both UTME and Direct Entry) are to note that:
All names should be written in full when completing the online application form as no initials shall be entertained.
ii. The cut-off marks as decided are strictly based on the candidate’s JAMB score only as there shall be no post-UTME screening exercise.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE:
The deadline for the online submission of application form is on Friday, 22nd December, 2023.
- Any applicant who fails to fill and submit the form online may forfeit his/her eligibility for consideration in the 2023/2024 academic session admission exercise.
- Applicants that provide false information or upload incorrect credentials online will automatically be “disqualified”.
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your AAU Post UTME/Direct Entry screening form for 2023/2024 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.