NAUB Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form 2020/2021: This page contains the procedure to obtain Nigerian Army University, Biu Post UTME/DE screening form: cut-off mark, application fee, entry requirements and other registration details.
Is NAUB Post-UTME/DE Screening Application Form out?
Nigerian Army University Biu, NAUB Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE) screening exercise application form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out.
- How To Apply For UNIMAID Post UTME/DE Screening Admission Form
- How To Obtain BOSU Post UTME/DE Screening Admission Form
The Nigerian Army University Biu (NAUB) invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the university various undergraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Nigerian Army University Biu (NAUB) is a Nigerian Public tertiary institution established in 2018. It is a research higher institution for innovation and technology for the Nigerian Army. The university was located in Biu, Borrno State, Nigeria. Nigerian Army University Biu offer various Degree programmes.
Check out how to apply for NAUB Post-UTME/Direct Entry Admission form, cut-off mark, eligibility, courses, application fee and registration details for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Nigerian Army University Biu (NAUB) Cut Off Mark
NAUB general UTME cut-off mark for the 2020/2021 academic session is 180.
Please Note that are some courses that require more than 180, follow the link below to view the full list of NAUB Departmental cut off mark:
How Much Is Nigerian Army University Biu Post UTME/Direct Entry Admission Form?
Nigerian Army University Biu (NAUB) Post UTME/DE Application Fee is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
NAUB Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Eligibility:
- Candidates who chose Nigerian Army University, Biu as their First Choice of institution during the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE) Registration
- UTME Candidate must have a minimum of 180 and above in the UTME Examination
- Candidates with a minimum of (5) O’ level credit passes in relevant subjects including English Language, Mathematics and any other course qualifying subject(s) at not more than two (2) sittings as specified in JAMB Brochure.
- In addition, Direct Entry candidates must possess a minimum of Upper-Credit and NCE with at least 12 points from accredited Institutions of learning
- Candidate must be at least 16 year of age
- Interested Candidates who did not choose Nigerian Army University, Biu as their First Choice of Institution during the UTME/Direct Entry Registration but wish to study in the University, should change to the NAUB via JAMB website.
Candidates are to upload their O Level results on JAMB CAPS. In addition, DE Candidates are to send their A-Level result to email@example.com.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
Before proceeding to apply for the NAUB Post-UTME/Direct Entry screening form check out Jamb Subject Combination For All Courses.
How To Apply For NAUB Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form
Nigerian Army University, Biu Post-UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form is now on sale and available for purchase online. Interested candidates should follow the procedure outlined below to Apply now:
- Visit the Remita link at www.remita.net Search for NIGERIAN ARMY UNIVERSITY BIU as a biller.
- Select Screening fee, Enter N2000 as the amount and fill in all mandatory details and submit
- Select your payment options.
- Click the “Pay Now” button to make payment using your ATM card (VISA/MASTER CARD/VERVE) or print the RRR and pay at the nearest commercial bank.
- All Candidates are to send their Remita payment receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Only candidates whose payment has been verified by the University will be considered for admission.
These exercises must be completed on or before the deadline.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE:
The deadline for the online submission of application form is on 13th May 2021.
Note that wrong/false information provided by any candidate shall render the application invalid and such candidates shall be disqualified.
NAUB Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Exercise Details:
The Nigerian Army University Biu (NAUB) Screening will be done Online.
NAUB ONLINE Screening Procedure:
- Candidates are to visit: www.naub.edu.ng
- Click on NEW APPLICATION
- Select your mode of entry e.g Undergraduate UTME or Undergraduate DE then click next.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number in the box provided and click next.
- Proceed to fill the rest of the form, inputting only information that pertains to you.
Only the application of candidates who have completed the form to the point where their payments RRR from Remita was correctly entered would have completed the process.
All applicants that have filled the online screening form before today 17/05/2021 are to log back in to update the form appropriately to include their payment RRR number.
The exercise is expected to run between May 17th and May 23rd 2021
WARNING! All candidates are warned to be careful and avoid people who claim to be Nigerian Army University, Biu agent or have the ability and the connection to offer you admission as they all are fraudsters waiting for a chance to rob you of your hard-earned money. Admission is strictly by merit. NAUB does not have any outside agent to help you gain admission, The use of such agent is at candidate’s own risk.
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your NAUB Post UTME/Direct Entry screening form for 2020/2021 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.