FUAM Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form 2020/2021: This page contains the procedure to obtain Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi Post UTME/DE screening form: cut-off mark, application fee, entry requirements and other registration details.
Is Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi (FUAM) Post-UTME/DE Screening Application Form out?
Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi, FUAM supplementary Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry screening exercise application form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out.
- How To Apply For BSU Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form
- Complete List Of Undergraduate Courses Offered by FUAM
- How To Obtain FUAM Postgraduate Admission Form Online
The Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi (FUAM) invites suitably qualified candidates to its 2020/2021 academic session Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening Exercise.
Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi (FUAM) is a government-owned and operated Nigerian university established in 1988, following the recommendations of a 1987 federal government White Paper on Higher Education curriculum and development in Nigeria. The university was located in Makurdi, Benue State, Nigeria. Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi offer various undergraduate and postgraduate programmes.
Check out how to apply for FUAM Post-UTME/Direct Entry Admission form, cut-off mark, eligibility, courses, application fee and registration details for the 2020/2021 academic session.
The sale of the online Screening Form/Registration commences on 16th September, 2020.
Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi Cut Off Mark
FUAM general Post-UTME minimum cut-off mark for the 2020/2021 academic session is 170 .
Please Note that are some courses that require more than 170 like Computer Science, Statistics and so on, follow the link below to view the full list of Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi Departmental cut off mark:
How Much Is Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi Post UTME/Direct Entry Admission Form?
Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi (FUAM) Post UTME/DE Application Fee is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
FUAM Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Eligibility:
- Candidates who chose Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi as their First Choice of institution during the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE) Registration
- UTME Candidate must have a minimum of 170 in the UTME Examination
- Candidates with a minimum of (5) O’ level credit passes in relevant subjects (including English Language and Mathematics) at GCE O’Level, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents at not more than 2 sittings.
- UTME and Direct Entry candidates should note that Credit in Mathematics are for all Science Based Courses.
- Candidate must be at least 16 year of age
- Interested Candidates who did not choose Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi as their First Choice of Institution during the UTME/Direct Entry Registration but wish to study in the University, should change to the FUAM via JAMB website.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
Candidates/Prospective students are hereby advised to check the Jamb Subject Combination For All Courses before proceeding to apply for the FUAM Post-UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form.
How To Apply For FUAM Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form
FUAM Post-UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form is now available online. Interested Candidates Should Follow the procedures outlined below to Apply now:
(I). Eligible candidates are required to pay a non-refundable fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) only (Bank/Service charge Exclusive)
(II). Candidates will be given a University of Agriculture, Makurdi UTME Screening Payment Slip from the Bank containing Candidate’s JAMB number as User Name and Payment Pin as Password
(III). Candidates are expected to register online for the UTME Screening Exercise using the Payment Voucher information by filling the UTME Screening Registration Form available on the University Website: https://entry.uam.edu.ng/utme/ (follow the guidelines on the website).
(IV). Candidates are required to use their UTME number as User name and the PIN from the payment voucher as their password.
(V). Candidates are expected to provide correct information about their candidature on the University Portal and make a printout of the online registration from the university website.
Payment Options for Fees/Charges
First, generate your RRR number:
- Go to the University Website ONLY (Not REMITA website or a Bank Branch) to generate your RRR number.
- After generating your RRR number from the University website ONLY, choose any of the three payment options below to proceed with payment.
The University Portal has three payment options. The options are:
- Internet Banking: Go to the University website and follow the instruction on our website to make your payment on the portal using your bank ATM Card.
- Mobile Banking: Use your ATM Card on a mobile device (i.e. internet ready handset, ipad, etc) on the fees portal: fees.uam.edu.ng to pay our fees/charges. Follow the instructions at fees.uam.edu.ng
- Bank Branch: Go to any branch (Nation-wide) of all the Commercial Banks on REMITA to pay the non-refundable fee of N2,000 only.
(V). Await further announcement on the post UTME Screening date.
Note that wrong/false information provided by any candidate shall render the application invalid and such candidates shall be disqualified
Deadline: Not Specified
Candidates are expected to come along with the following on the Screening Exercise date (to be announced later) at their various Colleges:
- The Printout of the Online Registration Form filled from the University website.
- Bank Payment Slip as evidence of payment (Bank Draft and Cash payment will not be accepted).
- Original JAMB scores printout.
- Original and Photocopy of Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age.
- Original and Photocopy of O’Level Certificates/Statement of result, NCE and Diploma.
- Certificate of State of Origin from your Local Government (for Nigerians only.
- Procure unused WAEC and/or NECO scratch card for checking of your O’ level results.
Any candidate who fails to participate in the screening exercise will not be considered for admission into the Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi. Please check the university website for your department’s specific date
WARNING! All candidates are warned to be careful and avoid people who claim to be Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi agent or have the ability and the connection to offer you admission as they all are fraudsters waiting for a chance to rob you of your hard-earned money. Admission is strictly by merit. FUAM does not have any outside agent to help you gain admission, The use of such agent is at candidate’s own risk.
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your FUAM Post UTME/Direct Entry screening form for 2020/2021 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.