NDU Post UTME Screening Form 2020/2021: This page will discuss about the Post-UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form of Niger Delta University, Yenagoa popularly known as (NDU)
Is Niger Delta University (NDU), Yenagoa, Post-UTME/DE Screening Application Form out?
Niger Delta University, NDU supplementary Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and direct entry screening exercise application form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out.
The Niger Delta University, NDU invites suitably qualified candidates to its 2020/2021 academic session Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening Exercise
Check out how to apply for NDU Post-UTME form, cut-off mark, eligibility, application fee and registration details for the 2020/2021 session.
Niger Delta University Cut Off Mark
NDU general Post-UTME cut-off mark for the 2020/2021 academic session is 160.
Please Note that are some courses that require more than 160 like Medicine, Law and so on, follow the link below to view the full list of Niger Delta University, Yenagoa cut off mark & Departmental cut off mark:
How Much Is Niger Delta University, Yenagoa Post UTME Form?
Niger Delta University (NDU) Post UTME form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
NDU Post UTME Screening Eligibility:
- Candidates who chose Niger Delta University Yenagoa as their first and Second Choice
- Candidate must have a minimum of 160 in the UTME Examination
- (5) O’ level credit passes in accordance with the University’s Entry Requirements (Faculty /Departmental) before applying for the screening Exercise. It is mandatory that Candidates should upload their O ‘Level results and a scanned copy of their passport photograph.
- Candidate must be at least 16 year of age
- Interested UTME Candidates who did not choose Niger Delta University Yenagoa as their First Choice or second choice Institution but wish to study in the University and scored 160 and above in the 2020 UTME, should change to the NDU via JAMB website.
NDU Direct Entry Candidates.
Candidates who made Niger Delta University their first choice for Direct Entry are requested to log on to www.nduscreening.com to upload their documents on or before 15th September, 2020.
Candidates/Prospective students are hereby advised to check The Jamb Subject Combination For All Courses before proceeding to apply for the NDU Post-UTME Screening Form.
How to Apply for NDU Post UTME Screening Form.
NDU post UTME Form is now available online.
- Log on to nduscreening.com
- Click Start Application.
- Supply your JAMB Registration number and score to proceed.
- Fill in relevant personal information (GSM number and e-mail address)
- Candidates should pay the sum of two thousand naira (N2,000.00) only for the screening test via the online payment portal.
- Fill in your O’level results with grades.
- Upload your passport photograph.
- Preview and Edit Form.
- Submit and Print Out Application Form
Niger Delta University will not be held liable if you provide an invalid GSM number and e-mail address.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
The deadline for the online submission of application form is 31st August, 2020.
Keep your application form safe and come along with it for the screening test.
NDU Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Date
The Niger Delta University know as NDU will be conducting her post UTME in a given date not yet decided by the management of the institution. Be rest assured that we are already following the resolution and once a given date has been announce you will be informed.
Check out: Niger Delta University Admission Status
For further information, candidates should log on to www.ndu.edu.ng
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your NDU POST UTME/Direct Entry screening form for 2020/2021 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.