NDU Post-UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form 2023/2024: This page contains the procedure to obtain Niger Delta University Post UTME/DE screening form: cut-off mark, application fee, entry requirements and other registration details.
Is NDU Post-UTME/DE Screening Application Form out?
YES!!! Niger Delta University, NDU Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE) screening exercise application form for the 2023/2024 academic session is out.
The Niger Delta University, NDU invites suitably qualified candidates to its 2023/2024 academic session Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening Exercise
Niger Delta University (NDU) is in Wilberforce Island, Bayelsa State in Nigeria is a Bayelsa state government funded university. It was established in 2000 by Chief DSP Alamieyeseigha, then governor of Bayelsa state. It has two main campuses, one in the state capital, Yenagoa, which contains the law faculty, and the other in Amassoma. It also has its teaching hospital known as Niger Delta University Teaching Hospital (NDUTH) in Okolobiri.
Check out how to apply for NDU Post-UTME/Direct Entry Admission form, cut-off mark, eligibility, courses, application fee and registration details for the 2023/2024 academic session.
The sale of the online Screening Form/Registration commences on Monday, 31st July, 2023.
Niger Delta University (NDU) Cut Off Mark
NDU general UTME cut-off mark for the 2023/2024 academic session is 140.
Please Note that are some courses that require more than 140, follow the link below to view the full list of NDU Departmental cut off mark:
How Much Is Niger Delta University Post UTME/Direct Entry Admission Form?
Niger Delta University (NDU) Post UTME/DE Application Fee is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
NDU Post UTME Screening Eligibility:
- Candidates who chose Niger Delta University as their First Choice of institution during the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) Registration.
- Candidate must have a minimum of 140 and above in the UTME Examination. It’s important you check: NDU Departmental Cut-Off Marks.
- Candidates are also required to obtain the required O’level credits for their programmes as specified in JAMB Brochure.
- Candidate must be at least 16 (Sixteen) of age.
- Interested Candidates who did not choose Niger Delta University as their First Choice of Institution during the UTME Registration but wish to study in the university, should change to the NDU via JAMB website.
NDU Direct Entry Candidates.
Candidates who made Niger Delta University their first choice for Direct Entry are requested to log on to www.nduscreening.com to upload their documents on or before 31st August, 2023.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
Before proceeding to apply for the NDU Post-UTME/Direct Entry screening form check out Jamb Subject Combination For All Courses.
How To Apply For NDU Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form
Niger Delta University Post-UTME/DE Screening Form is now on sale and available for purchase online. Interested candidates should follow the procedure outlined below to Apply now:
- Log on to nduscreening.com
- Click Start Application.
- Supply your JAMB Registration number and score to proceed.
- Fill in relevant personal information (GSM number and e-mail address)
- Candidates should pay the sum of two thousand naira (N2,000.00) only for the screening test via the online payment portal.
- Fill in your O’level results with grades.
- Upload your passport photograph.
- Preview and Edit Form.
- Submit and Print Out Application Form
Note that wrong/false information provided by any candidate shall render the application invalid and such candidates shall be disqualified.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
The deadline for the online submission of application form is 31st August, 2023.
N/B: Niger Delta University will not be held liable if you provide an invalid GSM number, e-mail address and other requirements.
Print and keep your Application Form safe and come along with it for the screening test.
Niger Delta University Screening Exercise Schedule
The screening test is to hold from Monday 4th to Friday 8 September, 2023.
For further information, candidates should log on to www.ndu.edu.ng
WARNING! All candidates are warned to be careful and avoid people who claim to be Niger Delta University agent or have the ability and the connection to offer you admission as they all are fraudsters waiting for a chance to rob you of your hard-earned money. Admission is strictly by merit. NDU does not have any outside agent to help you gain admission, The use of such agent is at candidate’s own risk.
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your NDU Post-UTME/Direct Entry screening form for 2023/2024 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.