IMSU Post-UTME Screening Form: This page will discuss about the Post-UTME/Direct entry (DE) Screening Form of Imo State University, Owerri, popularly known as (IMSU)
Is Imo State University, Owerri, IMSU Post-UTME/Direct Entry Screening Application Form out?
Imo State University Cut Off Mark
IMSU general Post-UTME cut-off mark for the 2020/2021 academic session is 180.
Please Note that are some courses that require more than 180 like Medicine, Law and so on, follow the link below to view the full list of Imo State University, Owerri cut off mark & Departmental cut off mark:
How Much Is Imo State University, Owerri Post UTME Form?
Imo State University (IMSU), Owerri Post UTME form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
IMSU Post-UTME Screening Eligibility
- Candidates who chose Imo State University as their first choice of institution during the Jamb Registration And Must have a UTME Score of 180 and above in the last Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination.
- candidates must possess at least five (5) credit passes in the relevant O’level subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
- Candidates must at least 16 year of age
HOW TO APPLY FOR POST-UTME/DIRECT ENTRY SCREENING FORM
Eligible Candidates would be required to pay a processing fee of Two thousand naira (N2,000) only.
- Visit the University website: imsu.edu.ng.
- Click on prospective students.
- Click on “click to Apply” under 2020/2021 Academic Screening Application.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number.
- Click on submit button to generate payment invoice.
- Proceed to any of the banks for your payment on e-tranzact platform with the generated payment invoice number (The banks are; Zenith Bank, IMSU Microfinance Bank, First Bank, Imo State Micro Finance Bank, FCMB, UBA).
- Return to the application page and enter your JAMB Registration Number again.
- Enter your e-tranzact confirmation order pin obtained from the bank
- Proceed with the completion of the Form.
- Correctly enter your O’Level results.
- Confirm your entries.
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
- Await announcement from the University.
Deadline: Not Specified
- You must enter a valid mobile number and e-mail address for future communications.
- Any candidate who fails to successfully submit his screening application online would automatically loose his/her chance of being considered for admission.
- Any candidate who supplied false information will be disqualified.
- Early commencement of registration is advised to avoid web congestion in the dying hours.
IMSU Post-UTME/Direct Entry (DE) Screening Date:
the Imo State University, Owerri know as Imo State University, Owerri will be conducting her post UTME in a given date not yet decided by the management of the institution. Be rest assured that we are already following the resolution and once a given date has been announce you will be informed.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your IMSU POST UTME/Direct Entry screening form for 2020/2021 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.