IMSU Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form 2020/2021: This page contains the procedure to obtain Imo State University Post UTME/DE screening form: cut-off mark, application fee, entry requirements and other registration details.
Is IMSU Post-UTME/DE Screening Application Form out?
Imo State University, IMSU Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE) screening exercise application form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out.
Related Post: How To Obtain FUTO Post-UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form
The Imo State University (IMSU) invites suitably qualified candidates to its 2020/2021 academic session Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening Exercise.
Imo State University (IMSU) is a government-owned and operated Nigerian university established in 1981 through law No. 4 passed by the Imo State House of Assembly. The university was located in Owerri, Imo State, Nigeria. Imo State University offer various undergraduate and postgraduate programmes.
Check out how to apply for IMSU Post-UTME/Direct Entry Admission form, cut-off mark, eligibility, courses, application fee and registration details for the 2020/2021 academic session.
The sale of the online Screening Form/Registration commences on Friday 13th November, 2020.
Imo State University (IMSU) Cut Off Mark
IMSU general UTME cut-off mark for the 2020/2021 academic session is 180.
Please Note that are some courses that require more than 180, follow the link below to view the full list of IMSU Departmental cut off mark:
How Much Is Imo State University Post UTME/Direct Entry Admission Form?
Imo State University (IMSU) Post UTME/DE Application Fee is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
IMSU Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Eligibility:
- Candidates who chose Imo State University as their First Choice of institution during the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE) Registration
- UTME Candidate must have a minimum of 180 and above in the UTME Examination
- candidates must have five (5) O’ level credits in relevant subjects at not more than two (2) sittings. Candidates awaiting O’ level results can also apply but they will not be considered for admission until their results are available.
- UTME and Direct Entry candidates should note that Credit in Mathematics are for all Science Based Courses.
- Candidate must be at least 16 year of age
- Interested Candidates who did not choose Imo State University, Owerri as their First Choice of Institution during the UTME/Direct Entry Registration but wish to study in the University, should change to the IMSU via JAMB website.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
How To Apply For IMSU Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form
IMSU Post-UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form is now available online. Interested Candidates Should Follow the procedures outlined below to Apply now:
1) All candidates who scored 180 and above and are yet to pay and register for POST-UTME/DIRECT ENTRY should go to Imo State University ICT Centeror Imo State University Microfinance Bank from Friday 13th November, 2020 to pay and complete their registration before the deadline date of 30th November, 2020.
2) Candidates who made mistakes on their form during the registration of their IMSU POST-UTME/DIRECT ENTRY should click the link at https://www.imsu.edu.ng/Validation to complete a validation form starting from Monday 16th November to 30th November, 2020.
NB: Instruction number two(2) are for only those who made mistakes while completing their POST-UTME/DIRECT ENTRY form
- Every candidate must provide a valid email address and phone number.
- All application must be filled and submitted online on or before the closing date.
- Any wrong information given shall disqualify the candidate.
- Portal opens 10th September and closes 30th November, 2020
IMSU Post-UTME/Direct Entry Screening Exercise
The Imo State University know as IMSU will be conducting her Post UTME/DE in a given date not yet decided by the management of the institution. Be rest assured that we are already following the resolution and once a given date has been announce you will be informed.
WARNING! All candidates are warned to be careful and avoid people who claim to be Imo State University, Owerri agent or have the ability and the connection to offer you admission as they all are fraudsters waiting for a chance to rob you of your hard-earned money. Admission is strictly by merit. IMSU does not have any outside agent to help you gain admission, The use of such agent is at candidate’s own risk.
For more information and support regarding the post- UTME/DE application: Send an email to: email@example.com.
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your IMSU Post UTME/Direct Entry screening form for 2020/2021 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.