IMSU Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form 2022/2023: This page contains the procedure to obtain Imo State University Post UTME/DE screening form: cut-off mark, application fee, entry requirements and other registration details.
Is IMSU Post-UTME/DE Screening Application Form out?
Imo State University, IMSU Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE) screening exercise application form for the 2022/2023 academic session is out.
Related Post: How To Obtain FUTO Post-UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form
The Imo State University (IMSU) invites suitably qualified candidates to its 2022/2023 academic session Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening Exercise.
Imo State University (IMSU) is a government-owned and operated Nigerian university established in 1981 through law No. 4 passed by the Imo State House of Assembly. The university was located in Owerri, Imo State, Nigeria. Imo State University offer various undergraduate and postgraduate programmes.
Check out how to apply for IMSU Post-UTME/Direct Entry screening admission form, cut-off mark, eligibility, courses, application fee and registration details for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Imo State University (IMSU) Cut Off Mark
IMSU general UTME cut-off mark for the 2022/2023 academic session is 150.
Please Note that are some courses that require more than 150, follow the link below to view the full list of IMSU Departmental cut off mark:
How Much Is Imo State University Post UTME/Direct Entry Admission Form?
Imo State University (IMSU) Post UTME/DE Application Fee is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
IMSU Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Eligibility:
- Candidates who chose Imo State University, Owerri as their First Choice of institution during the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE) Registration
- UTME Candidate must have a minimum of 150 and above in the UTME Examination.
- Direct Entry candidates must be holders of OND/HND/First Degree, A’ Level or their equivalents in relevant disciplines and subjects.
- Candidate must be at least 16 (Sixteen) of age.
- Interested Candidates who did not choose Imo State University as their First Choice of Institution during the UTME/Direct Entry Registration but wish to study in the University, should change to the IMSU via JAMB website.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
How To Apply For IMSU Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form
Imo State University Post-UTME/DE Screening Form is now on sale and available for purchase online. Interested candidates should follow the procedure outlined below to Apply now:
- Visit the University website at: www.imsu.edu.ng and click on admissions on the top menu of the homepage.
- You will be directed to the admission section of the portal, click on apply for 2022/2023 Post-UTME/Direct Entry and select either Post-UTME or Direct Entry.
- Sign up with your JAMB registration number, email, phone number and password.
- Verify your email from your email account and return to the portal to pay the Post-UTME/Direct Entry application fee of N2,000.
- Pay with your card online or generate the reference number and go to any bank branch of your choice to pay physically at the bank, and then come back to continue with your application.
- If you made the payment successfully, you would be asked to click to continue your application and at this point, you will access the application form.
- Fill the form completely and correctly and then click submit at the bottom of the form.
- If you were unable to complete your application for any reason, you can always return to the admission portal: https://www.imsuonline.edu.ng/putme/ to log in to your account and complete your application before the closing date.
- After submitting your application form, print the acknowledgement slip and come with it to the University on the Post-UTME/Direct Entry screening day to be announced by the University subsequently.
DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES:
In addition to the online application, Direct Entry candidates must also ensure that their OND/HND/First Degree transcripts, O’ and A’ Level result(s) or their equivalents are forwarded to the Registrar, Imo State University, Owerri on or before the deadline. Any candidate whose transcript is not received before the stipulated period will not be considered for Direct Entry admission.
- Every candidate must provide a valid email address and phone number.
- All application must be filled and submitted online on or before the closing date.
- Any wrong information given shall disqualify the candidate.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE:
The deadline for the online submission of application form is Wednesday, 5th October, 2022..
IMSU Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Exercise Schedule
The Imo State University 2022/2023 Screening exercise has been scheduled as follows:
DAY 1: Tuesday, 1st November, 2022
- English and Literature studies
- Mass Communication
- Banking & Finance
- Hospitality & Tourism Management
DAY 2: Wednesday, 2nd November, 2022
- English Education
- French Education
- Government Education
- History Education
- Accountancy Education
- Religion Education
- Igbo Education
- Economics Education
- Fine & Applied Arts Education
- History & International studies
- Library science
- Political science
- Public Administration
- Theatre Arts
- Fine & Applied Arts
DAY 3: Thursday, 3rd November, 2022
DAY 4: Friday, 4th November, 2022
DAY 5: Saturday, 5th November, 2022
- Agric Economics
- Agric Engineering
- Animal & Environmental Biology
- Animal Science
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science
- Crop Science
- Agric Education
- Chemistry Education
- Biology Education
- Mathematics Education
- Physics Education
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Estate Management
- Food Science & Technology
- Guidance & Counseling
- Human Anatomy
- Mechanical Engineering
- Nutrition & Dietetics
- Petroleum Engineering
- Soil Science
- Surveying & Geo-Informatics
- Urban & Religional Planning
DAY 6: Tuesday, 8th November, 2022
- Medical Laboratory Science
- Plant Biology & Biotechnology
- Public Health
- Quantity Survey
TIME: The test starts by 8:00am each day at the Imo State University CBT centre.
REQUIRED DOCUMENT: Candidates are required to come along with their JAMB slips as well as IMSU post UTME application forms
Please note the test is for both UTME and DE candidates.
WARNING! All candidates are warned to be careful and avoid people who claim to be Imo State University, Owerri agent or have the ability and the connection to offer you admission as they all are fraudsters waiting for a chance to rob you of your hard-earned money. Admission is strictly by merit. IMSU does not have any outside agent to help you gain admission, The use of such agent is at candidate’s own risk.
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your IMSU Post UTME/Direct Entry screening form for 2022/2023 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.