NSUK Post-UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form 2021/2022: This page contains the procedure to obtain Nasarawa State University, Keffi Post UTME/DE screening form: cut-off mark, application fee, entry requirements and other registration details.
Is NSUK Post-UTME/DE Screening Application Form out?
Nasarawa State University, NSUK Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE) screening exercise application form for the 2021/2022 academic session is out.
The Nasarawa State University (NSUK), Keffi invites suitably qualified candidates to its 2021/2022 academic session Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening Exercise.
Nasarawa State University, Keffi is a young university situated in the middle belt region of Nigeria. The University has accomplished incomparable goals within its short time of birth, this is as a result of its determination and diligence in administration. Here we maximize every of our time so as to produce the best undergraduates that will not only last for the test of time but can utilize every of the available resources to produce the best result.
Check out how to apply for NSUK Post-UTME/Direct Entry Admission form, cut-off mark, eligibility, courses, application fee and registration details for the 2021/2022 academic session.
The sale of the online Screening Form/Registration commences on Wednesday, 1st December, 2021.
Nasarawa State University (NSUK) Cut Off Mark
NSUK general UTME cut-off mark for the 2021/2022 academic session is 140.
Please Note that are some courses that require more than 140, follow the link below to view the full list of NSUK Departmental cut off mark:
How Much Is Nasarawa State University Post UTME/Direct Entry Admission Form?
Nasarawa State University (NSUK), Keffi Post UTME/DE Application Fee is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
NSUK Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Eligibility:
- Candidates who chose Nasarawa State University, Keffi as their First Choice of institution during the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE) Registration
- UTME Candidates must have a minimum of 140 and above in the UTME Examination
- Candidates with a minimum of (5) O’ level credit passes in relevant subjects (including English Language and Mathematics) at GCE O’Level, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents at not more than 2 sittings as specified in JAMB Brochure.
- In addition, Direct Entry candidates must possess a minimum of Lower Credit in National Diploma (ND), Nasarawa State University Diploma, Merit in Nigeria Certificate of Education (NCE), Eight (8) points in IJMB
- Candidate must be at least 16 year of age
- Interested Candidates who did not choose Nasarawa State University, Keffi as their First Choice of Institution during the UTME/Direct Entry Registration but wish to study in the University, should change to the NSUK via JAMB website.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
Before proceeding to apply for the NSUK Post-UTME/Direct Entry screening form check out Jamb Subject Combination For All Courses.
How To Apply For NSUK Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form
Nasarawa State University Post-UTME/DE Screening Form is now on sale and available for purchase online. Interested candidates should follow the procedure outlined below to apply now:
- Visit the Nasarawa State University Post-UTME Screening Portal at https://www.nsukputme.com/ and create his/her profile with the right information (UTME Registration Number, Email Address, Phone Number, and Password).
Note: Your UTME Registration Number, Email Address, Phone Number, and Password must be valid before starting the application process.
- Provide information about their O’Level results:
- Number of O’Level examination sitting(s).
- Results Checker Scratch Card details for the applicable O’Level examination body
- Five (5) O’ level credits in subjects relevant to his/her desired course of study (at not more than two sittings). Credit in English Language and Mathematics are compulsory.
- On selection of O’ level subject listed in a drop-down, fill in the correct grade.
Note: Any incorrect information shall result in outright and automatic disqualification of the candidate.
- Make a Non-Refundable payment of ₦2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira 0nly) excluding Bank charges.
- Payment information will be provide during completion of the application.
- Your application profile will not be created until the application processing fee has been received.
- There are no exemptions from the application processing fee. Note: All candidates must have a unique Remita Retrieval Reference number (RRR), only make payment with the one provided to you during the application process.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
The deadline for the online submission of application form is Friday 25th February 2022.
Submission of O’level Results Details
Candidates are required to provide information about their O’Level results.
- Specify the number of O’Level sittings (Maximum of 2 O’level sittings).
- Fill in the results, check scratch card details for the applicable O’Level examination body (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/NBAIS).
- Fill in the grades in the drop-down table. Again note: Incorrect information shall result in outright and automatic disqualification of the candidate.
- The candidate then clicks on the “Submit” button.
- The candidate may repeat steps a-c in a situation where the candidate combines results.
Note: The O’Level results fetched in this process and used by the candidate to fill this online screening form is what shall be presented for verification during registration.
UPLOAD OF “O” LEVEL AND “A” LEVEL RESULT ON JAMB PROFILE
UTME and Direct Entry candidates should note that in addition to the above Post-UTME Registration, they are equally required to visit JAMB accredited CBT Centre to upload their O’level/A’level results on their JAMB profile.
WARNING! All candidates are warned to be careful and avoid people who claim to be Nasarawa State University, Keffi agent or have the ability and the connection to offer you admission as they all are fraudsters waiting for a chance to rob you of your hard-earned money. Admission is strictly by merit. NSUK does not have any outside agent to help you gain admission, The use of such agent is at candidate’s own risk.
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your NSUK Post-UTME/Direct Entry screening form for 2021/2022 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.