NSUK Post UTME Screening Form 2020/2021: This page will discuss about the Post-UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form of Nasarawa State University, Keffi popularly known as (NSUK)
Is Nasarawa State University (NSUK) Post-UTME/DE Screening Application Form out?
Check out how to apply for NSUK Post-UTME form, cut-off mark, eligibility, application fee and registration details for the 2020/2021 Academic session.
Nasarawa State University Cut Off Mark
NSUK general Post-UTME cut-off mark for the 2020/2021 academic session is 170.
Please Note that are some courses that require more than 170 like Medicine, Law and so on, follow the link below to view the full list of Nasarawa State University, Keffi cut off mark & Departmental cut off mark:
How Much Is Nasarawa State University, Keffi Post UTME Form?
Nasarawa State University (NSUK) Post UTME form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
NSUK Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Eligibility
- Candidates who chose Nasarawa State University, Keffi as their first choice
- Candidate must have a minimum of 170 in the UTME Examination
- (5) O’ level credit passes in accordance with the University’s Entry Requirements (Faculty /Departmental) before applying for the screening Exercise. It is mandatory that Candidates should upload their O ‘Level results and a scanned copy of their passport photograph.
- Candidate must be at least 16 year of age
- Direct Entry Candidates should have minimum of 9 points from A’level result or its equivalent; (and minimum of “C grade” for teaching subjects in NCE) Upper Credit in OND or Lower Credit in HND.
- Diploma must be in the course applied
- Interested UTME Candidates who did not choose Nasarawa State University as their First Choice Institution but wish to study in the University and scored 170 and above in the 2020 UTME, should change to the NSUK via JAMB website
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
Candidates/Prospective students are hereby advised to check the Jamb Subject Combination For All Courses before proceeding to apply for the NSUK Post-UTME Screening Form.
- NSUK School Fees Schedule For New and Returning Students
- Approved NSUK Academic Calendar
- NSUK Acceptance Fee And Payment Procedure For Freshers
How to Apply For NSUK Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form online
- Visit the Nasarawa State University Post-UTME Screening Portal at www.nsukadmission.com/screening and create his/her profile with the right information (UTME Registration Number, Email Address, Phone Number, and Password).
Note: Your UTME Registration Number, Email Address, Phone Number, and Password must be valid before starting the application process.
- Provide information about their O’Level results:
- Number of O’Level examination sitting(s).
- Results Checker Scratch Card details for the applicable O’Level examination body
- Five (5) O’ level credits in subjects relevant to his/her desired course of study (at not more than two sittings). Credit in English Language and Mathematics are compulsory.
- On selection of O’ level subject listed in a drop-down, fill in the correct grade.
Note: Any incorrect information shall result in outright and automatic disqualification of the candidate.
- Make a Non-Refundable payment of ₦2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira 0nly) excluding Bank charges.
- Payment information will be provide during completion of the application.
- Your application profile will not be created until the application processing fee has been received.
- There are no exemptions from the application processing fee.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
The deadline for the application of NSUK Post Utme form is yet to be announced by the school management.
Note: All candidates have a unique Remita Retrieval Reference number (RRR), only make payment with the one provided to you during the application process.
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your NSUK POST UTME/Direct Entry screening form for 2020/2021 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.