AAUA Post-UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form 2021/2022: This page contains the procedure to obtain Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko Post UTME/DE screening form: cut-off mark, application fee, entry requirements and other registration details.
Is AAUA Post-UTME/DE Screening Application Form out?
Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko, AAUA Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE) screening exercise application form for the 2021/2022 academic session is out.
The Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko (AAUA) invites suitably qualified candidates to its 2021/2022 academic session Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening Exercise.
Adekunle Ajasin University (AAUA) is a state government owned and operated Nigerian university established in December 1999. The university is in Akungba Akoko, Ondo State, Nigeria. Adekunle Ajasin University is located at P. M. B. 001, Akungba-Akoko, Ondo State, Nigeria.
Check out how to apply for AAUA Post-UTME/Direct Entry Admission form, cut-off mark, eligibility, courses, application fee and registration details for the 2021/2022 academic session.
The sale of the online Screening Form/Registration commences on Tuesday, 25th January 2022.
Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko (AAUA) Cut Off Mark
AAUA general UTME cut-off mark for the 2021/2022 academic session is 160.
Please Note that are some courses that require more than 160, follow the link below to view the full list of AAUA Departmental cut off mark:
How Much Is Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko Post UTME/Direct Entry Admission Form?
Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko (AAUA) Post UTME/DE Application Fee is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
AAUA Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Eligibility:
- Candidates who chose Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko as their First Choice of institution during the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE) Registration
- UTME Candidate must have a minimum of 160 and above in the UTME Examination
- Candidates are also required to obtain the required O’level credits for their programmes as specified in JAMB Brochure.
- Candidate must be at least 16 year of age
- Interested Candidates who did not choose Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko as their First Choice of Institution during the UTME/Direct Entry Registration but wish to study in the University, should change to the AAUA via JAMB website.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
Before proceeding to apply for the AAUA Post-UTME/Direct Entry screening form check out Jamb Subject Combination For All Courses.
How To Apply For AAUA Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form
Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko Post-UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form is now on sale and available for purchase online. Interested candidates should follow the procedure outlined below to apply now:
- Visit https://putme.aaua.edu.ng/.
- Create an account with a valid JAMB registration number and E-mail address.
- Confirm your E-Mail address by clicking on the link sent to your E-mail (check spam box, if not found in your E-mail inbox).
- Log in and make payment of N2, 000.00 only via PayTech (MasterCard only)
- After successful payment, candidates are to fill their Bio-data with valid details.
- Print out Bio-data slip
General Instructions to all Candidates
- Candidates are advised to correctly upload all their O’Level results on the portal. A maximum of two (2) sittings is allowed in the case of O’Level requirements.
- AAUA accepts WAEC, NECO, NABTEB O’Level results.
- AAUA accepts ND (Upper Credit), HND (Lower Credit) and JUPEB (6 Points) for Direct Entry candidates.
- Candidates awaiting O’Level results may also apply but must upload their results as soon as they are released on both the University portal and JAMB CAPS for seamless admission processing.
- Candidates are to click on Admission Requirements to check for O’Level and UTME subject requirements for their course of choice.
- Candidates who did not comply with the UTME subject combination are requested to change to their desirable course on JAMB CAPS to be considered for admission.
- Candidates are advised to read the O’Level requirements of their courses and select the right subject combinations, which must include Credit Passes in English Language and Mathematics for all courses in AAUA.
- Candidates should ensure that the on-line form is carefully completed, following ALL necessary instructions, as “mistake(s)” may be seen as misrepresentation/falsification of documents, which shall lead to disqualification.
- Candidates are then to print-out evidence of completion of the transaction and keep for future reference.
- It is compulsory for all candidates to participate in the online screening exercise to further qualify them for admission by the University.
SPECIAL NOTICE TO PROSPECTIVE APPLICANT
- The registration for the online screening exercise commences on Tuesday, 25th January 2022
- Candidates are advised to provide valid and active E-mail addresses and phone numbers (without DND ‘’DO NOT DISTURB’’). The University will not take responsibility for failure to get information as a result of invalid E-mail addresses and non-functional phone numbers.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE:
The deadline for the online submission of AAUA Post UTME/Direct Entry application form is yet to be Announced by the school management.
See Also: How To Check AAUA Admission Status
WARNING! All candidates are warned to be careful and avoid people who claim to be Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko agent or have the ability and the connection to offer you admission as they all are fraudsters waiting for a chance to rob you of your hard-earned money. Admission is strictly by merit. AAUA does not have any outside agent to help you gain admission, The use of such agent is at candidate’s own risk.
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your AAUA Post-UTME/Direct Entry screening form for 2021/2022 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.