KSU Post-UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form 2022/2023: This page contains the procedure to obtain Kogi State University, Anyigba Post UTME/DE screening form: cut-off mark, application fee, entry requirements and other registration details.
Is KSU Post-UTME/DE Screening Application Form out?
Kogi State University, KSU Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE) screening exercise application form for the 2022/2023 academic session is out.
The Kogi State University (KSU) now known as Prince Abubakar Audu University (PAAU) invites suitably qualified candidates to its 2022/2023 academic session Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening Exercise.
Kogi State University, located at Anyigba, is the state-owned University of Kogi, Nigeria. It was established in 1999 by Prince Abubakar Audu, the former governor of the state. At the time of its establishment, it was known as Kogi State University, It was named Prince Abubakar Audu University (PAAU) in 2002 and later renamed Kogi State University in 2003 (KSU). 98% of the courses offered in the university are accredited by the Nigeria University Commission (NUC).
Check out how to apply for KSU Post-UTME/Direct Entry admission form, cut-off mark, eligibility, courses, application fee and registration details for the 2022/2023 academic session.
The sale of the online Screening Form/Registration commences on Wednesday 20th July, 2022.
Kogi State University (KSU) Cut Off Mark
KSU general UTME cut-off mark for the 2022/2023 academic session is 140.
Please Note that are some courses that require more than 140, follow the link below to view the full list of KSU Departmental cut off mark:
How Much Is Kogi State University Post UTME/Direct Entry Admission Form?
Kogi State University (KSU), Anyigba Post UTME/DE Application Fee is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
KSU Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Eligibility:
- Candidates who chose Kogi State University, Anyigba as their First Choice of institution during the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE) Registration.
- UTME Candidate must have a minimum of 140 and above in the UTME Examination.
- Candidates with a minimum of five (5) 0′ level credit passes in accordance with the University’s entry requirements.
- The subjects taken at the O’ level must be conventional subjects: Arts(History/Govt., CRS/IRK, English Language, Lit. in English), Sciences(Mathematics, Physics, Biology, Chemistry, Further Mathematics) or Social Sciences (Economics/Commence, Geography)
- It is mandatory that Candidates upload their 0 level results, as no admission will be offered without uploading of O’ level on CAPS. However, candidates who are awaiting their O” level results may apply but should so indicate.
- Direct Entry Candidates should have minimum of 9 points from A’level result or its equivalent; (and minimum of “C grade” for teaching subjects in NCE) Upper Credit in OND or Lower Credit in HND.
- Diploma must be in the course applied
- Interested Candidates who did not choose Kogi State University as their First Choice of Institution during the UTME/Direct Entry Registration but wish to study in the University, should change to the KSU via JAMB website.
- Candidate must be at least 16 year of age.
Note: JAMB course combination for every course must be put into consideration. Candidates are advised to check requirements/subjects combination for their respective programmes on the portal.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
How To Apply For KSU Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form
Kogi State University Post-UTME/DE Screening Form is now on sale and available for purchase online. Interested candidates should follow the procedure outlined below to apply now:
- Candidates are advised to apply online at https://portal.ksu.edu.ng/pd_dip and make payments with their ATM debit cards.
- All such candidates must fill in relevant certificates (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB etc.) stating the correct examination number, date, type and scratch card PIN
- Candidates should preview and confirm that all the information entered are correct before submission.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE:
The deadline for the online submission of application form is on Saturday 20th August, 2022.
Note that wrong/false information provided by any candidate shall render the application invalid and such candidates shall be disqualified.
KSU Post-UTME/Direct Entry Screening Exercise Details
The Post-UTME screening exercise will take place from Monday Monday 22nd August to Saturday 10th September, 2022 for UTME/DE candidates. You are requested to login into the University portal and print your date for the screening (Printouts to decide date for various candidates. The admission screening will be through a Computer-Based Test (CBT) in subjects similar to their UTME subject combination.
Candidates, parents, guardians, and the general public are to note that ability to read and click or move the mouse on the computer are the only requirements for the test.
INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES:
- Candidates are required to upload all relevant documents on CAP as provided for by JAMB to allow the University access to these details. Admission will not be process without uploading O/Level results on JAMB CAPS as required by JAMB.
- It is mandatory for candidates to come to the examinations with a protective nose mask as well as maintain social distancing in strict compliance with the approved CoviD safety regulations. Other safety measures will be available at the examination venue in strict compliance with the approved CoviD safety regulations.
WARNING! All candidates are warned to be careful and avoid people who claim to be Kogi State University, Anyigba agent or have the ability and the connection to offer you admission as they all are fraudsters waiting for a chance to rob you of your hard-earned money. Admission is strictly by merit. KSU does not have any outside agent to help you gain admission, The use of such agent is at candidate’s own risk.
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your KSU Post-UTME/Direct Entry screening form for 2022/2023 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.