KSU Post UTME Screening Form 2020: This page will discuss about the Post-UTME/Direct entry (DE) Screening Form of Kogi State University Anyigba, popularly known as (KSU)
Is Kogi State University Anyigba, KSU Post-UTME/Direct Entry Screening Application Form out?
This is to inform all the candidates seeking admission into the Kogi State University Anyigba (KSU) now Known as (Prince Abubakar Audu University – PAAU) that the post UTME/Direct Entry screening exercise application form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out And now available online for purchase.
The School management of the Kogi State University (KSU) has released the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (PUTME) and Direct entry screening application form for the 2020/2021 academic session. See the requirements and how to obtain KSU post UTME form below.
Kogi State University Anyigba Cut Off Mark
KSU general Post-UTME cut-off mark for the 2020/2021 academic session is 160.
Please Note that are some courses that require more than 160 like Medicine, Law and so on, follow the link below to view the full list of Kogi State University Anyigba cut off mark & Departmental cut off mark:
How Much Is Kogi State University Anyigba Post UTME Form?
Kogi State University Anyigba (KSU) Post UTME form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
KUS Post-UTME/Direct Entry Screening Eligibility
- UTME Candidates who choose Kogi State University Anyigba as their first choice in the 2020 UTME and scored a minimum of 160 points.
- Candidates With O’Level Credit Passes in the relevant subject, including English Language (and Mathematics for programmes in Faculties of Natural Sciences, Management Sciences, Agriculture, Social Sciences and some programmes in the Faculty of Education) at not more than two sittings are eligible to attend the Screening Exercise.
- Candidate must be at least 16 year of age
- Direct Entry Candidates should have minimum of 9 points from A’level result or its equivalent; (and minimum of “C grade” for teaching subjects in NCE) Upper Credit in OND or Lower Credit in HND.
- Diploma must be in the course applied
- Interested UTME Candidates who did not choose Kogi State University Anyigba as their First Choice Institution but wish to study in the University and scored 160 and above in the 2020 UTME, should change to the KSU via JAMB website.
Note: JAMB course combination for every course must be put into consideration. Candidates are advised to check requirements/subjects combination for their respective programmes on the portal.
How to Apply for KSU Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form Online.
- To register online login to the University’s portal, http://www.kogistateuniversity.edu.ng/utme and click on “Apply Now” on the Side Menu
- Candidates are to Login with their JAMB’s UTME number as user ID (example UTME No J245521) and “password” as the password. Candidates are advised to change this password at first log in.
- Proceed to Online Payment by Clicking on “Pay UTME Fee” link to make payment of N2000 (Two thousand naira only)directly on the portal with your bank debit card /
- After Successful payment, proceed to complete the application form by first completing the Bio Data form and other relevant information.
- Candidate will be required to upload a scanned copy of their recent passport photograph (file size: not more than 200KB) with white
- After completing the application form, Preview your application to ensure the information entered is correct then click on “Submit Application”.
- After successful submission, candidates are required to print a “Registration Slip” as a means of identification into the Computer Based Test Examination (CBT) venue.
- Candidates are advised to strictly adhere with the Screening date as shown on their Registration Slip.
- Candidates MUST arrive at the Professor F.S. Idachaba Lecture Theatre ONE HOUR before their Scheduled screening time to ensure proper briefing and accreditation.
- Candidates are prohibited from coming into the Examination Hall with a mobile phone(s), flash drive, modem, writing pen, pencil and/or any electronic gadgets.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
The registration will commence on Monday 10th August, 2020 and close on Sunday, 6th September, 2020 at midnight.
KSU Post-UTME/Direct Entry Screening Date
Kogi State University Anyigba (KSU) screening exercise will take place between Monday, 14th to Friday 19th September, 2020 for both UTME candidates and Direct Entry candidates (Printouts to decide date for various candidates. The admission screening will be through a Computer-Based Test (CBT) in subjects similar to their UTME subject combination.
Candidates, parents, guardians, and the general public are to note that ability to read and click or move the mouse on the computer are the only requirements for the test.
- Direct entry candidates will be taken with the First batch candidates and are required to upload relevant documents.
- Candidates awaiting 2020 WAEC and NECO examination, should note that their Post-UTME screening exercise will come Immediately after the WAEC examination.
- ALL CANDIDATES (UME and Direct Entry) must upload their O’level results on JAMB portal, before coming for the Screening Exercise
- Candidates are expected to adhere strictly to the screening process and in case of any enquiry/assistance where necessary, candidates are to send their emails to email@example.com (Ensure to quote your JAMB Reg. No. in all mails)
- Candidates must have valid phone numbers and e-mail address before starting the application procedure, please.
- It is mandatory for candidates to come to the examinations with protective nose mask as well as maintain social distancing in strict compliance with the approved COVID safety regulations. Other safety measures will be available at the examination venue in strict compliance with the approved COVID safety regulations.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your KSU POST UTME/Direct Entry screening form for 2020/2021 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.