OOU Post-UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form 2021/2022: This page contains the procedure to obtain Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago Iwoye Post UTME/DE screening form: cut-off mark, application fee, entry requirements and other registration details.
Is OOU Post-UTME/DE Screening Application Form out?
Olabisi Onabanjo University, OOU Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE) screening exercise application form for the 2021/2022 academic session is out.
The Onabanjo University (OOU), Ago Iwoye invites suitably qualified candidates to its 2021/2022 academic session Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening Exercise.
Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) is a government-owned and operated Nigerian university established on 7th July 1982 as Ogun State University (OSU) and was renamed Olabisi Onabanjo University on May 29, 2001 in honour of Chief (Dr.) Olabisi Onabanjo, whose efforts as the then civilian governor of Ogun State gave birth to the university. Meanwhile, many students still refer to the institution as OSU, an acronym for the former name. The university was located in in Ago-Iwoye, Ogun State, Nigeria. Olabisi Onabanjo University offer various undergraduate and postgraduate programmes.
Check out how to apply for OOU Post-UTME/Direct Entry Admission form, cut-off mark, eligibility, courses, application fee and registration details for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Onabanjo University (OOU) Cut Off Mark
OOU general Post-UTME cut-off mark for the 2021/2022 academic session is 160.
Please Note that are some courses that require more than 160, follow the link below to view the full list of OOU cut off mark & Departmental cut off mark:
How Much Is Olabisi Onabanjo University Post UTME/Direct Entry Admission Form?
Onabanjo University (OOU), Ago Iwoye Post UTME/DE Application Fee is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
OOU Post-UTME/Direct Entry Screening Eligibility:
- Candidates who chose Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago Iwoye as their choice of institution during the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) Registration
- Candidate must have a minimum of 180 and above in the UTME Examination
- Candidates are also required to obtain the required O’level credits for their programmes as specified in JAMB Brochure.
- Candidate must be at least 16 year of age
- Interested Candidates who did not choose Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago Iwoye during the UTME Registration but wish to study in the University, should change to the OOU via JAMB website.
Direct Entry Candidates:
- Candidates with ‘A’ Level/ OND/HND/NCE/A’LEVEL/JUPEB Results/Certificate or First Degree who had applied for Direct Entry Admission through JAMB into the University.
- Candidates who possess Diploma certificate of the University and who had applied for Direct Entry admission through JAMB into the University.
- Candidates with Diploma from other approved institutions with a minimum of Upper Credit who had applied through JAMB for Direct Entry admission into the University.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
Before proceeding to apply for the OOU Post-UTME/Direct Entry screening form check out Jamb Subject Combination For All Courses.
How To Apply For OOU Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form.
Olabisi Onabanjo University Post-UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form is now on sale and available online for purchase. Interested candidates should follow the procedures outlined below to apply now:
Eligible candidate is expected to create a profile through the school Portal http://putme.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/apply.php and thereafter generate a payment invoice. Payment can be made through any of the following:
- On-line Payment – visit: http://putme.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/apply.php and follow the guide-lines for payment.
- OOU CAMPUSES – Any of the University Point of Sales (POS) on any of our Campuses (Ago – Iwoye, Sagamu, Ayetoro&Ibogun).
- IJEBU-ODE – OlabisiOnabanjo University Guest House,Igbeba,Ijebu-Ode.
NOTE: CREATION OF WRONG PROFILE/ MAKING PAYMENT WITH WRONG UTME REGISTRATION NUMBER WILL MAKE THE APPLICATION INVALID.
OOU Post UTME Mode of Registration.
- Visit the University Registration Website: http://putme.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/apply.php and complete the registration form online, thereafter printout OOU PUTME Screening Pass, one (1) week to Screening date.
Any candidate with problems should call the following Telephone Numbers: 07011076053, 08055606475, 08055159965, 08171357576.
- Each candidate should bring along the following to the venue of the screening:
- OOU P-UTME Screening Pass.
- 2021/2022 UTME Result Slip.
OOU Post-UTME/Direct Entry Screening Exercise Schedule
Screening dates, time and venue will be communicated to all candidates in due course.
Candidates (especially Direct Entry Candidates) are advised to regularly check for further information on the Screening on the University website: putme.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE UNIVERSITY DOES NOT HAVE ANY AGENT.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
The deadline for the online submission of application form is 29th November 2021.
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your OOU Post-UTME/Direct Entry screening form for 2021/2022 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.