Latest Update On How to Print JAMB Original Result Slip for 2022 And All Years Downward: This post will focus on how you can easily print the original Joint Admission and Matriculation board UTME result slip from your JAMB profile account
Is Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) UTME Original Result Slip 2022 Out
Joint Admission and Matriculations Board, JAMB UTME original result slip (that comes with your passport photograph embedded) is now ready for printing online
This is to inform all the candidates that participated in the 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and years before, conducted by the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) that they can now print their original results slips online.
The Original JAMB Result Slip is an official result statement document that has your personal passport embedded on it to verify that you own the result, and all the Universities, Polytechnics, and College of Education in Nigeria require it during Post-UTME screening.
Importance of Jamb UTME Original Result Slip
- You are going for Admission Screening for your school of choice. It is usually a required document to be submitted on the screening exam day.
- You want to start your registration process for the school you are admitted into. Your school will ask for this document as a requirement (To verify your JAMB Score) for a successful registration.
- You want to push for your admission into your school of choice either through supplementary or other admission lists.
- You are already a student and your school requests for the document for processing anything
- You want to confirm your final score.
The process of printing your JAMB original Result Slip is very fast and easy. This means you can actually do it yourself, but you will however need to make a payment of N1,000 on JAMB portal to access and print the original result slips.
How to Print JAMB Original Result Slip:
- Login to your JAMB profile through http://www.jamb.org.ng/eFacility/Login.
- Under the list of services (on the left side of the page), click on the “Print Result Slip“
3. Now click “continue with payment” to make payment via the Remita platform.
4. After a successful payment, you can now proceed to printing your result slip by ‘selecting your exam year’ and entering your ‘JAMB registration Number’ in the required column.
I believe that with the above tutorial, you now know How to Print JAMB/UTME Original Result Slip Online by yourself.
- That You can request your result slip to be sent to your email or be printed directly from the portal.
- The JAMB Original Result Slip must bear you passport photograph embedded on it. If you have a result slip without your passport, it may be declined by your school of choice.
- No scratch card is required for re-printing. Print hundreds of times.
Here’s Sample of Original JAMB UTME Result Slip Printout [PHOTO/PICTURE]!
This is the Original/Official Copy from JAMB that has your colored passport embedded on it.
It will be sent to your email box where you can reprint anytime and anywhere you are.
It is always safe in your box. Even if you misplace one copy, simply log into your email box and reprint the original.
- How To Check WAEC GCE Result Online
- List Of Accredited/Approved JAMB CBT Centres For UTME/DE Registration
- How To Reprint Your JAMB UTME Examination Slip Online
- How To Check NECO GCE Result Online
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses (Both Science and Art)
- How to Print NYSC Call Up Letter Online [Instructions And Guidelines]
- How To Check NABTEB GCE Result Online and Offline
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
Feel free to share this amazing post with about how to print JAMB original result slip your friends