JAMB Admission Status/List Portal 2022: This post will focus on everything you need to know on how you can successfully check Joint Admission and Matriculation Board Admission List & Status Online Via Jamb Caps Portal by yourself it’s very fast and easy. Continue reading for more Details (guideline and Institution) below:
Joint Admission and Matriculation Board admission list & status checking portal is now live. Candidates that participated in the current Post UTME/Direct Entry screening exercise can now check their admission lists / status on Joint Admission and Matriculation Board portal.
The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has opened the portal for checking of admission list and status for all years.
Checking of admission list / status on JAMB portal is free. It can also be done without the need to visit a cybercafe or computer centre — which implies that mobile phone users can access their admission list & status through the methods outlined below.
Before we proceed check out How To Create JAMB Profile Account
How To Check JAMB Admission List And Status
You can check your Joint Admission and Matriculation Board admission list / status directly from your E-facility page by following the steps below:
- Visit JAMB E-facility portal at jamb.org.ng/efacility .
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- After successfully logging in, scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status’ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status’ to access your admission status.
You can check your admission list / status on JAMB CAPS portal by follow the simple steps outlined below.
- Go to JAMB portal at http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/.
- Login with your Email and Password.
- Then locate and click on ‘Check UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS’.
- Select ‘Admission Status‘ on the left panel.
- You can now accept/reject your admission offer under ‘Admission Profile’.
Below is the list of responses you will get from JAMB and their meaning:
- CONGRATULATIONS YOU HAVE BEEN OFFERED PROVISIONAL ADMISSION: you can now proceed to ACCEPT or Reject the admission offer. Consider the advice HERE.
- ADMISSION IN PROGRESS: this means you have been recommended for admission and only undergoing processing. With admission in progress, consider yourself admitted. Just keep checking back and see the notification change to congratulations you have been admitted.
- NOT ADMITTED: this response simply means you are yet to be considered for admission. Regularly check the JAMB site to see if any changes occur. However, you can also consider the advice available HERE.
Next Step for Candidates Admitted on JAMB Portal
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
Recommended: How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission. This will be needed during clearance and registration.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
What to do if Your JAMB Admission Status shows ‘Not Yet Admitted’
Not Yet admitted? If yes, please take note of the following:
1. Login into JAMB CAPS to verify your O’level result upload.
It’s important to verify whether your O’level result has been uploaded on the JAMB portal or not. As failure to upload your O’level result can affect your JAMB admission status.
- Log-in to your JAMB profile (https://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility_/)
- Click on ‘Check Admission Status,
- Click on ‘Access my CAPS’
- Click on ‘My O’level’ to confirm if your O’level is uploaded. If not visit any nearby accredited JAMB CBT centre to upload your O’level result. Admission cannot be processed for candidates whose O’level status in CAPS indicates ‘Awaiting Result’.
2. Check if you have been recommended for transfer to another program.
Based on the JAMB CAPS implementation policy, institutions have the right to consider some candidates for transfer from the choice programme to another programme because of UTME and O’level combinations.
Candidates are expected to monitor their admission by following the instructions a-c above, then click the ‘Transfer Approval’ link to know if they are recommended for transfer to another program. You are required to either accept or reject, this transfer consideration. If you accept, your first choice institution will be able to admit you to the new program. If you reject, you will remain in your preferred Course / Program. The program transfer will not be effected.
3. You applied for the JAMB UTME with awaiting result.
Candidates who used ‘awaiting result’ during their registration are to upload their O’Level result on the JAMB portal so that their institution of choice will process their admission. Direct-entry candidates including JUPEB students should also upload their A’level and O’level results to avoid disqualification. This is to enable the screening officers to determine their qualifications for admission.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it and now know How To Check JAMB Admission List & Status admission list for the current academic session.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends