SSU Admission Status 2020/2021: This page will discuss about the ADMISSION LIST of Sokoto State University popularly known as SSU.
The school management of Sokoto State University, SSU wishes to inform all the candidates that participated in the university post UTME screening exercise that they can now check their admission status.
SSU admission list: The names of candidates offered provisional admission into the Sokoto State University (SSU) Undergraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session is out and now available online.
Sokoto State University (SSU) is located in Sokoto, Sokoto State in Nigeria. It was established in 2009.
Sokoto State University has been official accredited and/or recognized by the National Universities Commission (NUC), Nigeria. The University starts its academic activities with an inaugural orientation in the 2013/2014 academic session precisely October, 2013.
Read Also: How to obtain SSU Admission Form
Check out the SSU Admission List for the 2020/2021 academic session recently released by the school management of Sokoto State University.
How to Check SSU Admission List On School Portal
Sokoto State University (SSU) Admission List have been successfully uploaded online. Simply follow the procedures outlined below to check yours
- Go to Sokoto State University admission status checking portal at http://www.ssu.edu.ng/admission_status.php.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission’ to access your admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to go to JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer, follow the procedure outlined below:
How to Accept or Reject Your Admission on JAMB CAPS
- First visit the JAMB portal at http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/.
- Login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard.
- Once you have logged in you will see a welcome notice.
- Just move down on the page you will see “Check Admission Status”.
- Click on this “Check Admission Status”.
- You will be redirected to the JAMB CAPS page
- After clicking on “Check Admission Status”, you will see a page showing your JAMB details.
- Here, you should also see your JAMB admission status.
- If you have been given admission, you can now go ahead to Accept or Reject the Admission. This is an important step as it allows the school ascertain that you accept the offer of admission.
NB: Clicking “REJECT” is an indication that the offer of admission has been rejected by candidates
- Sokoto State University School Fees Schedule For New and Returning Students
- Complete List Of Courses Offered In Sokoto State University
This to inform candidates whose courses/programmes have been changed are advised to login to the JAMB website (jamb.gov.ng/efacility/) immediately for the new programme changed Profile and accept the change.
The steps are as follows:
- Login with your email and password.
- Click ‘Check Admission Status’.
- Click on the ‘Access My CAPS’ Button.
- Click ‘Transfer Approval’.
- Click ‘Accept’ Button to accept the change of Course/Programme.
Once a candidate accepts, he/she could be able to print his/her JAMB Admission Letter with the new Course/Programme. Otherwise, the candidate stands to lose the admission.
Affected candidates are, therefore, advised to take note and comply accordingly please.
All enquiries should be directed to Academic Secretary, info@.ssu.edu.ng.
How to Check SSU Admission List On Jamb Caps
You can also access your SSU admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your SSU admission status.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS/CYBER CRIME
Candidates and indeed members of the public should beware of fraudsters who may be fronting as agents of the University to dupe innocent and unsuspecting candidates and members of the general public under the pretence of offering admission to them.
The University wishes to make it abundantly clear that admission into the University is done directly by the University and JAMB and NOT through any third party or agent, please.
Not Yet admitted? Note that the Admission List will be published in batches on the University’s website as they are processed. Candidates are therefore advised to keep on checking this website for the Admission List.
WARNING: Do not give money to anybody for admission!
MPT TEAM Congratulate all the candidates that made it to SSU admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.