Latest Update On JAMB Admission Letter 2021/2022: This page will Focus on everything you need to know on how you can successfully Print Joint Admission and Matriculations Board (JAMB) Admission Letter Online Via Jamb Caps Login Portal for both UTME and direct entry candidates.
Is JAMB Admission Letter For UTME/DE 2021/2022 Candidates Out?
The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has opened the portal for both Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination and Direct Entry candidates to access and print their admission letters online.
All the candidates offered admission 2021/2022 downward) can now print their admission letters on JAMB portal after the payment of N1,000 (one thousand naira only) on the website.
The Original JAMB Admission letter is a document that indicates that you have been offered provisional admission into any degree programme in a Nigerian Universities, Polytechnics or College of Education of your choice
Uses Of this document
The JAMB Admission Letter is very important as it is usually required if;
1. You need to successfully complete your admission registration and clearance process.
2. You need to succesfully apply for a scholarship. Most Companies and Organizations will request for it.
3. You need to be approved and deployed for the National Youth Service Programme (NYSC).
4. You need to further your education locally or abroad.
As you can see, the document is exceptionally important hence the need to protect it and ensure that it is always available to you. It is therefore important to get your letter IMMEDIATELY your admission status is confirmed.
The Original Jamb Admission Letter has the following details:
- Faculty and
How to Print Your JAMB Admission Letter Online
- Go to JAMB portal at http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/.
- Login with your Email Address and Password.
- Click on the “Admission Letter” tab. This is available on the side bar or on the Home page.
- Once you select this service, a Transaction ID is generated for this service. This will be displayed on the confirmation page screen.
- Review the details displayed on the Confirmation Page. Also, note the Transaction ID displayed in a bold red font. The Transaction ID is useful for all future references concerning the Transaction. A copy of this transaction ID will be sent to your registered email address.
- Click on the Continue button if you wish to pay with your card immediately. If you wish to use other payment channels like ATM, Cash at the Bank or Quickteller, please note the transaction ID as it will be required.
- On the Interswitch Payment page, enter your card details and click on the Pay button.
- The status of your payment will be displayed on the “My Payment Section” An SMS and email containing your unique Transaction Identification and payment status will be sent to you after payment. Click on the Continue button.
- Once payment is completed, you will be asked to provide the following:
- Year of Exam and
- JAMB Registration Number.
- After entering the information correctly, you can now print the Admission letter as shown on your screen.
send to your email and save. You will need this later in the future. Keep it in your email so that you can print when you need it later.
I believe that with the above tutorial, you now know how to print your JAMB admission letter online very fast and easy.
Please Note: That New User shall be required to create a profile via the Sign Up Page if you are a new user. To create your profile, you will provide your valid email address, surname, first name, Mobile No, State and LGA of Origin and password, then click on the Sign Up button. Each candidate is entitled to only one profile. View: How to Create JAMB Online Profile.
For those who may have forgotten their Registration Number, you can retrieve it upon validation of PIN and Serial Number with either surname, firstname or middle name, Date of Birth and State of Origin.
NB: Check your admission status first before you proceed to print your admission letter.
The Original Jamb Admission Letter contains information about the school you were offered admission, the faculty/school/college, department, the degree you are pursuing and the duration of the course, basically everything you need to know about your admission.
Without your Original Jamb Admission Letter, you cannot prove to anyone that you were truly offered provisional admission into any higher institution in Nigeria.
This document is issued by ONLY JAMB (www.jamb.org.ng being their official website), the official Educational board in Nigeria for Tertiary Institutions.
If there is update on How to Print Your JAMB Admission Letter 2021/2022 we’d let you know.
SAMPLE OF JAMB ADMISSION LETTER PRINTOUT PHOTO
For those that do not know, this is what the JAMB admission letter looks like. It might vary a little in content every year but this is basically what it looks like.
That is a sample of the 2021/2022 JAMB admission letter. The content of the document starts with;
I am pleased to inform you that you have been offered provisional admission to [School Name] to pursue a FIRST DEGREE programme [or the applicable programme] in Electrical Engineering [the course you have been admitted into].
WARNING! Please ensure you provide accurate details (Phone number and Email), while creating an account, because you may not be able to make changes to them anymore.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
Thanks for reading updates on how to print jamb admission letter for both UTME and direct entry candidates.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.