Latest Update On Jamb Regularization 2023/2024: This post will focus on everything you need to know on how you can successfully do JAMB late application (formerly referred to as “regularization”) for candidates with or without Jamb registration number.
Are you searching for JAMB regularization login portal, lists, procedure/process, requirements, price, admission letter and print out for NYSC, direct entry, Part-time, sandwich & distance learning candidates? If yes, Then you are on the right page. Continue reading for more Details (guideline and Institution) below:
What Is JAMB Regularization?
JAMB Regularization is the process of ensuring that the Board validates candidates current admission details with the school that offered admission to such candidates in their database with the aim of either granting one gateway of securing admission via direct entry or proceed for service.
The purpose of regularization is to ensure that JAMB have your current admission detail that tally with admission/registration record in the school that offered you admission. This allows candidates with admission but with no prior record with JAMB ability to register on the platform.
On the JAMB website portal, the regularization option is labeled “Late Application”. The process is for candidates with NCE/OND/HND who wish to apply for JAMB direct exam and Graduates awaiting JAMB confirmation for NYSC mobilization.
JAMB Caps Login Portal | Check Admission Status, Accept Or Reject Admission Offer, Reset Password & Others
NYSC Dashboard Login Portal | How To Use It [Guidelines & Instructions]
How To Do JAMB Change of Course And Institution / Data Correction
JAMB Matriculation List For Undergraduates / Prospective NYSC Corps Members
How to Upload O’Level Results on JAMB Caps Login Portal / Profile
NYSC Senate Mobilization List | Details And Institutions
How To Print NYSC Call Up Letter | All Batches
Candidates Required To Do JAMB Late Application (formerly “regularization”)
Condonement of Illegitimate Admission (with JAMB Reg. Number): Candidates who gain admission with jamb registration number but does not have Jamb admission letter.
Condonement of Illegitimate Admission (Without JAMB Reg. Number): Candidate who gain admission without Jamb registration number or his/her mode of admission does not required jamb registration number. Example Pre-degree.
Change In Admission Letter: Candidates who’s Admission letter carry a different course or institution name from the school that gave them admission.
Not offered admission by the JAMB: Candidates whose name are on school list but not on Joint Admission and Matriculation Board Status. e.t.c
How to Know if You Need JAMB Regularization
- Go to www.jamb.org.ng
- Scroll to the year you wrote your jamb (e.g 2023)
- Click on Check Admission Status
- Enter your Jamb number and click enter.
You will get a message, showing your details, school, passport, and the course you studied in ND/NCE/HND, then you don’t need to regularize. Just go ahead and apply for Direct Entry (DE).
But if you got a message like ‘Sorry no admission is given yet‘ then you need to regularize before applying for Direct Entry / NYSC.
How Much is the JAMB Regularization fee?
Jamb admission regularization (late application) fee is Ten thousand naira (N10,000.00 only).
JAMB Regularization Requirements
- Candidates Personal Details;
- Marital Status
- GSM Number
- Date Of Birth
- Email Address
- Previous Jamb Registration Number
- Year Of Enrollment
- Candidates Institution Details;
- Institution Enrolled
- Reason For Not Being on Jamb List
- Matriculation Number
- Matriculation Year
- Year of Graduation
- Serial NO. On Graduating List
- Head of Institution
- UTME Details;
- UTME Subjects
- UTME Score
- Second Choice
- First Choice
- O’LEVEL Subjects And Grades;
- O’Level Results (WAEC, NECO, GCE, NABTEB OR Approved Equivalents)
JAMB Late Application/Regularization Procedure
- You shall be required to create a profile account if you are a new user “click here to create“. However, if you have an account already, you will need to log-in with your details here.
- After successful creation of your profile, login with your email/password and select “Late (Retroactive) Application” from the available services. (this is available on the side-bar of the page)
- Click on “Late Application” and a Transaction ID will be generated.
- On the confirmation page, you are advised to confirm the details. *Please note that the Transaction ID displayed in a bold red font. will be very useful for all future references concerning the Transaction. A copy of this transaction ID will be sent to the email address you registered with.
- Click on the “Continue” button if you wish to pay with your Debit/Credit Card. If you want to pay using; ATM, Bank or Quickteller, you are to note the Transaction ID as it will be required.
- If you opt for Card payment, on the InterSwitch Payment page, enter your card details and click on the Pay button.
- Your payment status will be displayed on the “My Payment Section” And an SMS and email containing your unique Transaction ID and payment status will be sent to you after completing payment. Click on the Continue button.
- After payment, you will be asked to provide the following:
a. Year of Exam and JAMB Registration Number
- After entering the required details, the application form will be displayed for you to fill online *Please ensure you will fill-in the mandatory fields*.
- Confirm your details and click the “Submit” button to complete your application, after submission, an Indemnity Form will be displayed for you to print out.
- The form is to be filled and taken to your institution for Approval.
- Your institution will be responsible for submission of the approved form to the JAMB state/zonal office.
- Once received, the Approved form will be uploaded to your profile. You will receive a notification when it is done.
- JAMB board will process your application. If Approved, your details will be changed as requested.
JAMB Regularization (“Late Application”) For Part-Time/Sandwich/Distance Learning Students
This is to write and inform all Part-Time / Sandwich Students in all the Nigerian Tertiary Institutions (i.e Universities, Polytechnics, College of Education e.t.c) that in its efforts to have accurate data of undergraduate students in all the Nigerian Universities and other Tertiary Institutions, the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has integrated the admission process of candidates of Part-Time Degree Programme into the Central Admissions Processing System (CAPS).
In view of the above, all part-time students enrolled in Nigerian Tertiary Institutions are directed to visit the JAMB e-facility platform immediately and apply to register their documents individually.
All Students are requested to carry out the process at any approved JAMB CBT Centre and fill JAMB Indemnity Form.
The form is to be endorsed and signed by the Dean, School of Continuing Education (SCE) or Part-Time Studies of your Institution after completion by the students, for onward submission to the JAMB office.
After approval of the indemnity Forms by the JAMB, students can then visit the JAMB Website to print their Admission Letter and have their respective REG numbers.
Prospective Part-Time Candidates who wish to enrol in any of the Part-Time / Sandwich programmes in any Nigerian Tertiary Institution MUST first enroll with JAMB by purchasing the JAMB Part-Time / Sandwich / Distance Learning Form at the cost of Three Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N3,500) only before proceeding to purchase the respective institution part-time forms.
How Do I Check My JAMB Regularization Status?
- Go to https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility../
- Log in with your JAMB EMAIL and PASSWORD.
- After successfully logging in, scroll down, then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab or CAPS.
- Select your Exam Year and Enter your JAMB Registration Number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your admission status.
- If Approved, Proceed To Print Your Admission Letter.
Thanks for reading!!!
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates on JAMB Regularization (“Late Application”).
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.