Latest update on NYSC 2021 Online Registration Procedure: This post will focuse on everything you need to know on how to successfully register for the National Service Youth Corps (NYSC) online for 2021 Batch ‘A’, ‘B’ and ‘C’ [Stream I & II] prospective corps members.
When Is The National Service Youth Corps (NYSC) Online Registration For 2021 Batch ‘A’, ‘B’ and ‘C’ prospective corps members Starting?
This is to inform all prospective corps members, i.e. Nigerians who have graduated from Universities and Mono/Polytechnics both home and abroad, that the National Service Youth Corps (NYSC) Online Registration Procedure and Requirements for Batch ‘A’, ‘B’ and ‘C’ 2021 have been released for registration / mobilization of graduates.
Check out the National Service Youth Corps, NYSC online registration details for the 2021 Batch ‘A’, ‘B’ and ‘C’ [Stream I & II] prospective corps members. Requirements for registration / mobilization of graduates are listed below.
Online registration is to commence on Thursday 11th November 2021.
Before You Proceed Check Out
Some Tips to guide Locally-Trained Graduates during NYSC Registration:
- Do not thumb print by proxy. (Nobody should thumbprint for you; thumbprint should be done by you).
- Upload a clear passport photograph. Do not upload passport photograph putting on NYSC crested vest, you will not be registered on camp if you fail to comply.
- Do not forget the Username and Password used during your online registration.
- Apply for correction of spelling mistakes and rearrangement of names on your dashboard. It is ongoing even after the Orientation Exercise.
- Cross-check your records before submission to avoid wrong details.
- If you have registered previously and did not complete your Registration, do not create a new account instead click on “Login Here” to continue your registration with your previous Username and Password.
- Apply for Name Correction on your dashboard, Spelling errors, rearrangement, addition and removal of Name.
- There is Inclusion of Date of Birth on Discharge Certificates. You are to ensure that your Date of Birth is correct on the NYSC Portal, otherwise use the windows available on your dashboard to apply for correction, immediately after your Online Registration. Note that you cannot correct your Date of Birth after Camp Registration.
- PCMs with wrongly uploaded Thumbprint and Passport Photographs during Online Registration to contact our States Secretariat before the commencement of the Orientation Exercise. No change of passport photograph after registration on camp.
- Part-time graduates are to register online so as to be able to print their Exclusion Letter on their dashboard when PCMs are enabled to print their Call-up Letters.
- Join NYSC telegram http://t.me/official_nysc
Some Tips to guide Foreign-Trained Graduates during NYSC Registration:
- Click https://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc/ForeignReq.aspx for requirements of foreign graduates Mobilization Process.
- Do not create multiple accounts.
- Upload Original copies of your documents and also input your name correctly as it is on your Certificate.
- You can register anywhere you are but you must thumbprint in Nigeria before going to Orientation Camp.
- Contact the Federal Ministry of Education Abuja, if your Institution of study has not been evaluated so as to obtain Evaluation Letter. Submit the Evaluation Letter at NYSC NDHQ Abuja.
- Note that the SSCE result uploaded must be equal or greater than four (4) years.
- Select a Center for Pre-camp physical verification during Online Registration.
- All Foreign-trained graduates should physically present themselves after they must have successfully registered online, alongside with original copies of their degree certificates, transcript and travel documents.
- If your credentials have been physically verified at the various centres during the Pre-Camp Verification Exercise, you are to print your Clearance Slip and present same for registration at the various camps of deployment with original copies of your documents.
- Go to Camp with the translated version of your Certificate.
- If you are exempted from Service, you are to collect your Exemption Certificate at NYSC NDHQ Abuja.
- Those excluded from Service will print their Exclusion Letter on their dashboard Online.
NYSC 2021 Online Registration Procedure [Guidelines And Instructions]
- The Website address is any of the following:
- Check Senate list for verification of your records.
- If you are registering for the first time, click on ”Registration for Mobilization 2021 Batch ‘A’, ‘B’ or ‘C’.
- If you have registered previously and did not complete your Registration or Submit, do not create a new account instead click on “Login Here” to continue your registration with your previous Username and Password.
- If you were mobilized in the previous Batches and have registered online before but unable to proceed to Orientation Camp, Select “Revalidation” link to re-validate your registration.
I believe that with the above tutorial, you now know how you can easily register for National Service Youth Corps (NYSC) online for 2021 prospective corps members.
Recommended Link: How To Print NYSC Call Up Letter Online For Prospective Corps Members
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
NYSC Requirements For Registration/Mobilization Of 2021 Graduates
In order to ensure a seamless registration, Prospective Corps Members (PCM) are to note the following for strict compliance:
- Prospective Corps Members should ensure that they have functional e-mail addresses that they can access and Nigerian (GSM) telephone numbers with which to register. Such e-mail address and phone numbers must be maintained throughout the service year.
- Locally trained PCM are expected to use correct Matriculation numbers to register.
- For locally-trained graduates, only those whose names appear in the Senate/Academic Board Approved Result lists submitted by their Institutions will have access to the register on the NYSC portal.
- Foreign-trained prospective Corps Members should NOTE that ONLY those that graduated from accredited institutions are qualified for mobilization. Any foreign-trained prospective Corps Member who is in doubt of the accreditation status of his/her institution should approach the Federal Ministry of Education for verification.
- Foreign-trained Nigerian graduates are to visit the NYSC portal, register and upload the following documents:
- West African School Certificate (WASC) (with not less than 5 Credits at 2 sittings) or its equivalent
General Certificate of Education (GCE O’ Level) (with not less than 5 Credits at 2 sittings) or its equivalent
NECO (with not less than 5 Credits at 2 sittings) or its equivalent
NABTEB (with not less than 5 Credits at 2 sittings) or its equivalent
High School Diploma or its equivalent for those who attended school in the USA, etc.
- Certificates are not qualified to register.
- Complete official transcript of the First Degree or HND programme.
- International Travelling Passport showing the following pages;
- Personal Data.
- Visa to the country of study.
- Date of first departure to the country of study and
- Date of arrival in Nigeria.
- Graduates with dual nationalities are required to upload Personal Data Pages of both international passports and present the passports for physical verification at the orientation camp.
- It is the responsibility of the prospective corps members who studied in non-English speaking countries to get their Certificates and Transcripts translated into English language before uploading. The translated transcripts and certificates should also be presented for physical verification.
- All graduates of Medicine, Veterinary Medicine, Physiotheraphy, Radiology, Optometry, Medical Laboratory Science and Pharmacy are expected to have their Certificates of Registration with their professional bodies. Payment receipts are not acceptable.
- West African School Certificate (WASC) (with not less than 5 Credits at 2 sittings) or its equivalent
- Foreign-trained graduates seeking mobilization for national service should NOT visit NYSC Headquarters, Abuja, for physical verification of their documents. The exercise will be done at the orientation camps. They are to print their call-up letters online and report to the orientation camps in their states of deployment.Foreign-trained graduates are expected to go to the camps with the original documents they uploaded for verification.
- Provisional certificates, To Whom It May Concern, on-line print-out, scanned and photocopies of credentials are not acceptable.
- Foreign-trained graduates who registered for Exemption Certificate shall present all their original academic credentials and international passport for physical verification when they come to collect the certificate at the National Directorate Headquarters, Abuja.
- All foreign-trained graduates who registered and are excluded from service should also present original academic credentials and international passport at the NYSC NDHQ, Abuja, for physical verification before Exclusion Letters are printed on-line.
- All foreign-trained prospective Corps Members who registered but were not called up for service in the last batch should log on to the NYSC portal to revalidate their registration. This category of persons need not pay N3,000.00 (three thousand naira) again.
- Anybody who presents any fake document will be demobilized and decamped.
- Prospective corps members should ensure that Passport photographs used meet the following specifications:
- Ensure your face (eyes, nose, ears, mouth and jaw) is fully shown without bending
- Ensure the picture fills the frame and centralized
- Ensure the Photo background is white or off-white with no shadow.
- On no account should prospective corps members register by PROXY. They should also remember the fingers used for their biometric capturing as these will be used for verification at the orientation camps. Those who cannot be verified with their biometric at the orientation camp will not be registered.
- Only prospective corps members who want their call-up numbers sent to them through SMS and wish to PRINT their call-up letters on-line are expected to pay the sum of Three Thousand Naira (N3,000.00) (see NYSC Portal on how to make payment).
- PCM who do not want to pay the N3,000.00 have the option of going to their schools to collect their call-up numbers and call-up letters.
- All prospective corps members who paid for the online registration before but were not mobilized need not pay again.
- Married female prospective corps members (whether locally or foreign-trained) should upload copies of their marriage Certificates, evidence of Change of name and their husbands’ place of domicile during registration.
- The orientation camp is highly not ideal for pregnant and nursing mothers. Prospective corps members in this category are therefore to note that they will not be accommodated.
- Prospective Corps Members with serious health challenge should indicate their TRUE HEALTH STATUS during registration to enable concessional deployment for them.
- Prospective corps members who graduated from institutions located in the following geo-political zones with challenges related to mobilisation should contact the under-listed telephone numbers:
- North Central – 08092142614
- North East – 08102790538
- North West – 08092142661
- South East – 09038034460
- South West – 07019190810
- South South – 08083202056
- All Part-time graduates are expected to register online and wait for collection of their Letter of Exclusion at their various Institutions. For those willing to print the Letter of Exclusion online, this can be done on payment of Three Thousand Naira (N3, 000.00) only.
Deadline: Not Specified
Thanks for reading updates on NYSC Online Registration Procedure and Requirements for 2021 PCMs. Note: If there is any changes or updates we’d let you know.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.