This page will discuss about the Acceptance fee and registration/clearance procedure for new and returning Student’s of Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun popularly known as (FUPRE)
The school management of the Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun has released the admission acceptance fee and registration/clearance procedures of the institution for the current academic session. Continue reading for more Info (guideline and Institution) below:
The Federal University of Petroleum Resources Effurun (FUPRE) is an internationally-recognized Nigerian university, Established 14 March 2007 and admitted its first set of undergraduates in 2008. The university was located in Effurun, Uvwie Local Government Areas (LGA), Delta State, Nigeria. It’s the first petroleum university in Africa and sixth in the world.
When you apply to a particular university especially through the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) either for full time or direct entry and you check your JAMB CAPs or JAMB Portal and discovered that you have been admitted, then the first step to take is to Accept or Reject the Admission give to you by JAMB
Therefore, if you decide to reject the admission, then there will not be need to be talking about acceptance fee as the next point of call in this article but if you accept the admission, then you will need to pay a certain amount to show that you have accepted the admission given to you.
How Much Is FUPRE Admission Acceptance Fee?
Following the publication of the FUPRE undergraduate admission list, the management of the institution released the acceptance fee payment and registration procedure for the newly admitted utme & direct entry students.
- How To Check FUPRE Post UTME Screening Result
- DELSU Acceptance Fee Payment And Registration Procedure For Newly Admitted Students
- How To Obtain FUPRE Pre Degree Admission Form
This is to inform all the candidates that gained admission into the Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun that the acceptance fee for 2022/2023 academic session has been announce.
WHAT IS ACCEPTANCE FEE
Acceptance fee means the fee you pay to secure your admission slot for any particular admission year like in 2022 as we are currently considering.
Check out the FUPRE Acceptance Fee Amount and Registration/Clearance details for the 2022/2023 academic session recently released by the school management of Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun
Newly admitted students are all advised to go through the information provided below to confirm the acceptance fee to be paid by all fresh students of Federal University of Petroleum Resources Effurun.
FUPRE Admission Acceptance Fee Amount
All successfully admitted candidates in the 2022/2023 Federal University of Petroleum Resources (FUPRE), Effurun admissions exercise (100 Level and Direct Entry) are expected to pay a non-refundable Acceptance Fee of Sixty Five Thousand Naira (N65,000) only.
All newly admitted students must pay their acceptance fee before they can print their admission notification letter and other related admission documents. Please note that the fee could change and this is at the discretion of the management of the University. So it is advised you reconfirm before making payment online.
FUPRE Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure
The payment should be done through the candidates Post UTME portal – CLICK HERE TO MARK PAYMENT
Be informed that Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun acceptance fee is to be paid within the stipulated period as directed by the management of the institution as failure to comply means automatic forfeiture of admission.
You are advised to keep all printed documents as you will be required to submit them during registration.
FUPRE New Students Clearance Requirements
- REMITA PRINT-OUT FOR PAYMENT OF N45,000 NON-REFUNDABLE ACCEPTANCE FEE FOR FRESH STUDENTS, DULY STAMPED BY THE OFFICER IN CHARGE OF STUDENT’S ACCOUNT
- INSTITUTION’S COPY OF JAMB ADMISSION LETTER
- JAMB RESULT/ DIRECT ENTRY RESULT SLIP
- POST UTME RESULT SLIP
- FUPRE ADMISSION NOTIFICATION SLIP
- SENIOR SCHOOL CERTIFICATE RESULT (WAEC,NECO OR NABTEB)
- BIRTH CERTIFCATE OR AGE DECLARATION
- LOCAL GOVERNMENT LETTER OF IDENTIFICATION
- TWELVE COLOURED PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPHS
- FIVE COLOURED POST CARD PHOTOGRAPHS
- WAEC,NECO OR NABTEB RESULT SCRATCH CARDS
- FOUR PHOTOCOPIES OF EACH OF THE ITEMS IN NOS 1-8 AND 1 EXTRA COPY OF ITEM 6 (MAKING IT 5 COPIES OF ITEM 6)
FUPRE Registration and Clearance Procedure for New/Returning Students
Follow the Registration and Clearance steps/guidelines as outlined below:
A] ACADEMIC AFFAIRS’ STAND
- PRESENTATION OF DULY STAMPED REMITA PRINT-OUT OF N45,000, BEING NON- REFUNDABLE ACCEPTANCE FEE
- NEW STUDENTS ARE EXPECTED TO REPORT AT THE TETFUND BUILDING II FOR SCREENING OF THEIR O/LEVEL RESULTS AND OTHER PARTICULARS
- PRESENT ORIGINAL COPIES OF CREDENTIALS AND WHERE STATEMENT OF RESULTS ARE TENDERED, STUDENTS ARE EXPECTED TO PROVIDE APPROPRIATE SCRATCH CARDS TO CHECK THE RESULT ON-LINE
- FOR RETURNING STUDENTS, THEIR SEMESTER RESULTS WOULD BE USED FOR CLEARANCE TO THE NEXT LEVEL.
- NEW STUDENTS ARE TO RECEIVE AUTHORITY TO PAY STUDENTS’ CHARGES AFTER BEING CLEARED.
- EXCHANGE AUTHORITY TO PAY NOTE FOR CLEARANCE FOR PAYMENT
- PROCEED TO PAY STUDENT CHARGES AS STATED IN THE FEE SCHEDULE THROUGH REMITA
- PRESENT EVIDENCE OF PAYMENT AND GET IT STAMPED AT THE BURSARY STAND
C] ONLINE REGISTRATION
- PROCEED TO ICT OFFICE FOR ONLINE REGISTRATION (FOR NEW
STUDENTS ONLY). RETURNING STUDENTS CAN ACCESS THE ONLINE REGISTRATION PORTAL FROM ANYWHERE).
- A USERNAME AND PASSWORD WILL BE GENERATED FOR EACH FRESH STUDENT FOR SUBSEQUENT REGISTRATION EXERCISES.
- FOUR (4) COPIES OF STUDENTS’ COURSE REGISTRATION FORM
WILL BE GIVEN TO EACH STUDENT.
- SUBMIT A COPY EACH OF THE COURSE REGISTRATION FORM PRINTOUT TO THE ACADEMIC AFFAIRS OFFICER, THE COLLEGE AND THE DEPARTMENT. THE LAST COPY IS TO BE KEPT BY THE STUDENT AS HIS/HER COPY.
D] HOSTEL ACCOMMODATION
USING THE USERNAME AND PASSWORD GENERATED BY THE ICT OFFICE, STUDENTS ARE TO APPLY FOR HOSTEL ACCOMMODATION ONLINE.
E] MEDICAL SCREENING
STUDENTS ARE TO PROCEED TO THE UNIVERSITY HEALTH CENTRE TO UNDERTAKE THEIR MEDICAL SCREENING.
F] COLLEGE/DEPARTMENTAL REGISTRATION
STUDENTS ARE TO PROCEED TO THEIR RESPECTIVE COLLEGES FOR BOTH THE DEPARTMENTAL AND COLLEGE REGISTRATION.
NEW STUDENTS ARE TO PROCEED TO THE LIBRARY FOR LIBRARY REGISTRATION AND COLLECTION OF LIBRARY ID CARDS. A COPY OF THE LIBRARY GUIDE WILL ALSO BE GIVEN TO EACH STUDENT.
STUDENTS ARE TO PROCEED ONLINE TO COMPLETE THE SECURITY FORM.
NOTE: FAILURE TO PAY STUDENTS CHARGES AND NON REGISTRATION OF COURSES FOR ANY SESSION RENDERS THEM VOLUNTARILY WITHDRAWN FROM THE UNIVERSITY.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
It is expected that after going thoroughly through this article, you will be very well guided on how to pay FUPRE Acceptance fee and registration procedure for newly admitted students.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.