This page will discuss about the Acceptance fee and payment procedure of Ebonyi State University popularly known as (EBSU)
The school management of the Ebonyi State University has released the acceptance fee payment procedure of the institution for the current academic session.
This is to inform all the candidates that gained admission into the Ebonyi State University, EBSU that the acceptance fee for 2020/2021 academic session has been announce. Follow the payment steps/guidelines as outlined below:
Ebonyi State University EBSU Acceptance fee payment and registration for new students hve commenced.. All admitted candidates are hereby that registration for 2020/2021 academic session
You are required to pay non-refundable acceptance fee in the underlisted order with a transaction charge of (N315), payable into EBSU Account following the procedure outlined below:
When you apply to a particular university especially through the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) either for full time or direct entry and you check your JAMB CAPs or JAMB Portal and discovered that you have been admitted, then the first step to take is to accept or reject the admission give to you by JAMB.
What is acceptance fee
Acceptance fee means the fee you pay to secure your admission slot for any particular admission year like in 2020 as we are currently considering.
Therefore, if you decide to reject the admission, then there will not be need to be talking about acceptance fee as the next point of call in this article but if you accept the admission, then you will need to pay a certain amount to show that you have accepted the admission given to you and that there is no need to for the school to complain to JAMB to gift another candidate that admission slot.
EBSU ACCEPTANCE FEE PAYMENT FOR NEWLY ADMITTED STUDENTS
|1||Medicine and Surgery||50,050|
|4||Medical Laboratory Science||50,050|
EBSU ACCEPTANCE FEE PAYMENT PROCEDURE
- Log to www.ebsu.edu.ng/app and click on check admission status to confirm your admission.
- To generate invoice for acceptance fee payment, first Create portal account by logging to www.ebsu.edu.ng/portal and click on CREATE A PORTAL ACCOUNT HERE
- Under student type, Choose New Student (Current Year 1) and enter your jamb registration number in the box that appear
- Click on Verify button to generate default account detail with your password
- Log into the portal with your jamb registration number and default password
- Update Your personal profile before proceeding to generate invoice by Clicking on Acceptance fees and choose Get Acceptance Invoice from the dropdown link that appears
- Print and proceed to any bank of your choice for payment or payment online by clicking on the payment link on the invoice page
- After which, return to the portal to print your acceptance letter and online admission letter.
Print and keep your Payment receipt. You will need it!
N/B: Important Note: All newly admitted Candidate must accept their admission from JAMB CAP before proceeding to make acceptance payment, and acceptance and school fee payment inovice must be through the University portal as any payment made through any other platform or directly from remita (remita.net) will not be accepted.
PLEASE NOTE: that the number of candidates admitted in each programme is more than the number to be registered. In other words, mere admission does not guarantee automatic registration. Accordingly, registration is strictly to be on the basis of first come, first serve and a minimum of two weeks is hereby given for each candidate to process his/her registration. Be reminded, that at the expiration of University dully allocated time for registration, further payment shall only be acceptable on revalidation/approval by the University as payment made behind approved schedule shall not be refunded.
Recommended: Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki Academic calendar
PROCEDURE FOR FULL REGISTRATION AND DOCUMENTATION/
After payment of non-refundable acceptance fee, candidates will be issued with an electronic receipt following payment, which the candidate can take to the school to receive the applicable service. Candidates are advised to report to the EBSU Bursary Unit with the electronic receipt to obtain Original EBSU Bursary receipt (i.e evidence of payment of N30,000 acceptance fee). Thereafter, candidates are advised to report to the EBSU Admission Unit for commencement of documentation; with the following:
- Original JAMB Result slip
- Original O’level result(s) slip (SSCE/NECO or NABTEB)
- Original PD result slip (where applicable)
- Original print out of acceptance fee acknowledgement slip
- Original L.G.A. Identification Letter
- Original EBSU Bursary receipt (i.e. evidence of payment of acceptance fee)
- Birth Certificate or Age declaration
Your strict compliance is highly solicited.
Ukpabi Helen O.
All Faculty Officers
All Academic Deans
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
I hope and believe that you have carefully read and understand the actual amount you have to pay for EBSU acceptance Fee and payment procedure.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your friends.