This page will discuss about the Acceptance fee and registration procedure for newly admitted Student’s of Ebonyi State University popularly known as (EBSU)
The school management of the Ebonyi State University has released the admission acceptance fee and registration procedure of the institution for the current academic session. Continue reading for more Info (guideline and Institution) below:
Ebonyi State University (EBSU) is a government-owned and operated Nigerian university established in 1991. The university was located in Abakaliki, Ebonyi State, Nigeria. Ebonyi State University offer various undergraduate and postgraduate programmes.
When you apply to a particular university especially through the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) either for full time or direct entry and you check your JAMB CAPs or JAMB Portal and discovered that you have been admitted, then the first step to take is to Accept or Reject the Admission give to you by JAMB.
Therefore, if you decide to reject the admission, then there will not be need to be talking about acceptance fee as the next point of call in this article but if you accept the admission, then you will need to pay a certain amount to show that you have accepted the admission given to you.
How Much Is Ebonyi State University (EBSU) Admission Acceptance Fee?
Following the publication of the Ebonyi State University (EBSU) undergraduate admission list, the management of the institution released the acceptance fee payment and registration procedure for the newly admitted utme & direct entry students.
This is to inform all the candidates that gained admission into the Ebonyi State University, EBSU that the acceptance fee for 2023/2024 academic session has been announce.
WHAT IS ACCEPTANCE FEE
Acceptance fee means the fee you pay to secure your admission slot for any particular admission year like in 2023 as we are currently considering.
Check out the EBSU Acceptance Fee Amount and Registration details for the 2023/2024 academic session recently released by the school management of Ebonyi State University.
EBSU Admission Acceptance Fee Amount
All successfully admitted candidates in the 2023/2024 Ebonyi State University (EBSU) admissions exercise (100 Level and Direct Entry) are expected to pay a non-refundable Acceptance Fee of 50,050 for Medicine and Surgery, Law, Nursing, Medical Lab Sci and 30,050 for other departments. Note that bank charges are not inclusive!
EBSU Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure/Process
Kindly Follow the EBSU admission acceptance fee payment procedure outlined below carefully:
- Log to www.ebsu.edu.ng/app and click on check admission status to confirm your admission.
- To generate invoice for acceptance fee payment, first Create portal account by logging to www.ebsu.edu.ng/portal and click on CREATE A PORTAL ACCOUNT HERE
- Under student type, Choose New Student (Current Year 1) and enter your jamb registration number in the box that appear
- Click on Verify button to generate default account detail with your password
- Log into the portal with your jamb registration number and default password
- Update Your personal profile before proceeding to generate invoice by Clicking on Acceptance fees and choose Get Acceptance Invoice from the dropdown link that appears
- Print and proceed to any bank of your choice for payment or payment online by clicking on the payment link on the invoice page
- After which, return to the portal to print your acceptance letter and online admission letter.
Print and keep your Payment receipt. You will need it!
N/B: All newly admitted Candidate must accept their admission from JAMB CAP before proceeding to make acceptance payment, and acceptance and school fee payment inovice must be through the University portal as any payment made through any other platform will not be accepted.
PLEASE NOTE: that the number of candidates admitted in each programme is more than the number to be registered. In other words, mere admission does not guarantee automatic registration.
Accordingly, registration is strictly to be on the basis of first come, first serve and a minimum of two weeks is hereby given for each candidate to process his/her registration. Be reminded, that at the expiration of University dully allocated time for registration, further payment shall only be acceptable on revalidation/approval by the University as payment made behind approved schedule shall not be refunded.
Registration Procedure/Guidelines And Documentation Details
After payment of non-refundable acceptance fee, candidates will be issued with an electronic receipt following payment, which the candidate can take to the school to receive the applicable service. Candidates are advised to report to the EBSU Bursary Unit with the electronic receipt to obtain Original EBSU Bursary receipt (i.e evidence of payment of N30,000 acceptance fee). Thereafter, candidates are advised to report to the EBSU Admission Unit for commencement of documentation; with the following:
- Original JAMB Result slip
- Original O’level result(s) slip (SSCE/NECO or NABTEB)
- Original PD result slip (where applicable)
- Original print out of acceptance fee acknowledgement slip
- Original L.G.A. Identification Letter
- Original EBSU Bursary receipt (i.e. evidence of payment of acceptance fee)
- Birth Certificate or Age declaration
Your strict compliance is highly solicited.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
It is expected that after going thoroughly through this article, you will be very well guided on how to pay EBSU Acceptance fee and registration procedure for newly admitted students.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.