This page will discuss about the Acceptance fee for newly Student’s of Ignatius Ajuru University of Education, Rumuolumeni popularly known as (IAUE)
This is to inform all the candidates that gained admission into the Ignatius Ajuru University of Education, IAUE that the acceptance fee for 2020/2021 academic session has been announce.
When you apply to a particular university especially through the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) either for full time or direct entry and you check your JAMB CAPs or JAMB Portal and discovered that you have been admitted, then the first step to take is to accept or reject the admission give to you by JAMB
The school management of the Ignatius Ajuru University of Education, Rumuolumeni has released the acceptance fee payment procedure of the institution for the current academic session
How Is much Ignatius Ajuru University of Education (IAUE), Rumuolumeni Acceptance fee
What Is Acceptance Fee
Acceptance fee means the fee you pay to secure your admission slot for any particular admission year like in 2020 as we are currently considering.
Therefore, if you decide to reject the admission, then there will not be need to be talking about acceptance fee as the next point of call in this article but if you accept the admission, then you will need to pay a certain amount to show that you have accepted the admission given to you and that there is no need to for the school to complain to JAMB to gift another candidate that admission slot.
Ignatius Ajuru University of Education (IAUE) Acceptance Fee
All successful admitted students into the Ignatius Ajuru University of Education (IAUE), Rumuolumeni are expected to pay a non-refundable Acceptance Fee of forthy-one thousand Naira (N41,000.00) only.
How To Pay IAUE Acceptance Fees / Registration Procedure for newly admitted students
Follow the payment steps/guidelines as outlined below:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS), accept their admission and print their admission letter and result slip. (Colored Printout only). Please note that admission letter will be authenticated in the admission unit.
- Pay Acceptance fee of N41, 000.00 only online using the following methods: Pay-Direct, Mastercard or Verve (login to enterpriseschoolsportal.iauoe.edu.ng (payment receipt will be
- Update their bio-data in the university portal.
- Candidates are expected to proceed to admissions unit for clearance with the under-listed documents:
- Acceptance Form. ‹‹‹››› From IAUE Portal.
- Departmental Eligibility Form. ‹‹‹››› From IAUE Portal.
- Provisional Admission Letter. ‹‹‹››› From IAUE Portal.
- Admission Status. ‹‹‹››› From IAUE Portal.
- Acceptance Payment Receipt. ‹‹‹››› From IAUE Portal.
- Original JAMB Slip Result‹‹‹››› From JAMB Website
- Original JAMB Admission Letter‹‹‹››› From JAMB Website
- Registration for Screening Payment- receipt ‹‹‹››› From IAUE Portal.
- Letter of Attestation or Recommendation
- (Addressed to the Registrar, IAUE)
- Age Declaration/Birth Certificate.
- Local Government Identification Letter.
- Functional Email Address and Phone Number.
- 4 Jacket Files (Student Files) obtainable at the University Bookshop.
- 4 Passport Photographs.
- O’ Level Results (NECO, WASC)
- NCE, OND, NABTEB Results (for DIRECT ENTRY Candidates ONLY)
- Clearance Registration Form. ‹‹‹››› From IAUE Portal.
- Identify Card Clearance Form. ‹‹‹››› From IAUE Portal.
- Bio-Data Printout. ‹‹‹››› From IAUE Portal.
Note: School Fees Should Be Paid AFTER you have been cleared by Admissions, Department and Faculty.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
Please be informed that IAUE acceptance fee is to be paid within the stipulated period as directed by the management of the institution as failure to comply means automatic forfeiture of admission
I hope you have carefully read and understand the actual amount payable for IAUE Acceptance Fee And Payment Procedure recently released by the school management.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.