This page will discuss about the Acceptance fee amount [payment, registration and clearance procedure] for newly admitted Student’s of Nigerian Army University Biu popularly known as (NAUB)
The school management of the Nigerian Army University Biu has released the admission acceptance fee payment, clearance and registration procedures of the institution for the current academic session. Continue reading for more Info (guideline and Institution) below:
Nigerian Army University Biu (NAUB) is a Nigerian Public tertiary institution established in 2018. It is a research higher institution for innovation and technology for the Nigerian Army. The university was located in Biu, Borrno State, Nigeria. Nigerian Army University Biu offer various Degree programmes.
When you apply to a particular university especially through the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) either for full time or direct entry and you check your JAMB CAPs or JAMB Portal and discovered that you have been admitted, then the first step to take is to Accept or Reject the Admission give to you by JAMB
Therefore, if you decide to reject the admission, then there will not be need to be talking about acceptance fee as the next point of call in this article but if you accept the admission, then you will need to pay a certain amount to show that you have accepted the admission given to you and that there is no need to for the school to complain to JAMB to gift another candidate that admission slot.
How Much Is NAUB Admission Acceptance Fee?
Following the publication of the Nigerian Army University Biu (NAUB) admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session, the management of the institution released the acceptance fee payment, registration and clearance procedures.
- Nigerian Defence Academy Acceptance Fee Amount Schedule For New Students
- AFIT Acceptance Fee Amount And Payment Procedure For Newly Admitted Students
This is to inform all the candidates that gained admission into the Nigerian Army University Biu, NAUB that the acceptance fee for 2020/2021 academic session has been announce.
WHAT IS ACCEPTANCE FEE
Acceptance fee means the fee you pay to secure your admission slot for any particular admission year like in 2021 as we are currently considering.
Check out the NAUB Acceptance Fee Amount Payment, Registration And Clearance details for the 2020/2021 academic session recently released by the school management of Nigerian Army University Biu.
NAUB Admission Acceptance Fee Amount
All successfully admitted candidates in the 2020/2021 Nigerian Army University Biu (NAUB) admissions exercise (100 Level and Direct Entry) are expected to pay N2,000 each as Acceptance and Screening Fee.
Note: All newly admitted students must pay their acceptance fee before they can print their admission notification letter and other related admission documents.
NAUB Admission Acceptance Fee Payment ==> Registration And Clearance Procedure
A. Candidates are expected to come with the following:
- Evidence of earlier payment for screening fee of N2000
- payment of N2000 acceptance fee via Remita.net
- Log onto www.remita.net Click on: Pay FGN and State TSA
- Select: Federal Government of Nigeria
- Select: Nigerian Army University Biu (Name of MDA)
- *Select: Acceptance Fees from the drop-down Menu
- Indicate the amount (N2000) Proceed to make Payment using your preferred method from the listed options.
- Ensure to print your Receipt of Payment clearly showing your Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR).
- Result checker scratch cards for O’level (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB) results
- Original credentials
- Original JAMB Admission Letter
- Serving Personnel are to come along with their official release letters.
B. Candidates are to present themselves for screening at the University Complex in Biu.
C. Candidates whose names appear on the list but are yet to accept their admission on the JAMB (CAPS) Portal or the admission may be withdrawn.
D. Candidates with the admission requirement who have changed their choice of Institution to NAUB but are yet to be admitted should ensure their O’ level results have been uploaded to the JAMB (CAPS) Portal. Be advised that candidates whose O’Level results are not on CAPS cannot be admitted.
E. Admission is still ongoing. Interested candidates are still invited to Change their first choice of Institution to NAUB
Print and keep your Payment receipt. You will need it!
NAUB Registration [Instructions And Guidelines]
Collect your University Admission Letter, from your various Faculty Officers on presentation of your original copies of JAMB Registration Slip, Post UTME Screening Payment Slip and JAMB Admission Letter.
2. Present yourself before your Faculty Screening Committee with the original copies of the following documents for clearance and issuance of Matriculation Number:
a. NAUB Admission Letter;
b. JAMB Registration Slip;
c. Post UTME Screening Payment Slip;
d. O’Level credentials for UTME, and Alevels credentials for DE.
3. After 24 hours, Visit NAUB website (www.naub.edu.ng). Log in with ID Number (Download Registration Guideline) for payment of Registration and full registration exercise.
4. After successful registration, print your registration details, take it to your Departmental Head and the Dean of Faculty for signing and stamping at all appropriate sections.
5. Proceed to the University Examinations and Record office (Academic Affairs Division) for final registration.
Check out: NAUB Resumption Date
How to Migrate From Shortlisted Applicant To Student (New Students Only)
Congratulations!!! You are no more an applicant, for this reason you need to migrate to student portal.
STEP 1: Login to your existing applicant portal at https://my.naub.edu.ng/login
STEP 2: Click on the “Continue to student Portal” button
STEP 3: Verify your personal details using your Matric Number
STEP 4: Add your recovery email address and confirm existing phone number
STEP 5: Take note of your NAUB email address & default password
STEP 6: Login with your NAUB credentials (email address/password)
STEP 7: Pay tuition fee
STEP 8: Register for courses
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
It is expected that after going thoroughly through this article, you will be very well guided on how to pay NAUB Acceptance fee and registration/clearance procedures for newly admitted students..
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.