This page will discuss about the Acceptance fee for newly Student’s of Nigerian Army University, Biu popularly known as (NAUB)
The school management of the Nigerian Army University, Biu NAUB has released the acceptance fee payment procedure of the institution for the current academic session.
Therefore, acceptance fee means the fee you pay to secure your admission slot for any particular admission year like in 2020 as we are currently considering.
This is to inform all the candidates that gained admission into the Nigerian Army University, Biu NAUB that the acceptance fee for 2020/2021 academic session has been announce. Follow the payment steps/guidelines as outlined below:
What is acceptance fee.
Acceptance fee is When you apply to a particular university especially through the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) either for full time or direct entry and you check your JAMB CAPs or JAMB Portal and discovered that you have been admitted, then the first step to take is to accept or reject the admission give to you by JAMB.
Therefore, if you decide to reject the admission, then there will not be need to be talking about acceptance fee as the next point of call in this article but if you accept the admission, then you will need to pay a certain amount to show that you have accepted the admission given to you and that there is no need to for the school to complain to JAMB to gift another candidate that admission slot.
Following the publication of the Nigerian Army University Biu (NAUB) admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session, the management of the institution released the acceptance fee payment, registration and clearance procedures.
NAUB Acceptance Fee Payment & Registration Procedures.
- Candidates are expected to come with the following:
- Evidence of earlier payment for screening fee of N2000
- payment of N2000 acceptance fee via Remita.net
- Log onto www.remita.net Click on: Pay FGN and State TSA
- Select: Federal Government of Nigeria
- Select: Nigerian Army University Biu (Name of MDA) *Select: Acceptance Fees from the drop-down Menu
- Indicate the amount (N2000) Proceed to make Payment using your preferred method from the listed options.
- Ensure to print your Receipt of Payment clearly showing your Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR).
- Result checker scratch cards for O’level (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB) results
- Original credentials
- Original JAMB Admission Letter
- Serving Personnel are to come along with their official release letters.
- Candidates are to present themselves for screening at the University Complex in Biu on 3rd December, 2018.
- Candidates whose names appear on the list but are yet to accept their admission on the JAMB (CAPS) Portal should do so latest by December 1, 2018 or the admission may be withdrawn.
- Candidates with the admission requirement who have changed their choice of Institution to NAUB but are yet to be admitted should ensure their O’ level results have been uploaded to the JAMB (CAPS) Portal. Be advised that candidates whose O’Level results are not on CAPS cannot be admitted.
- Admission is still ongoing. Interested candidates are still invited to Change their first choice of Institution to NAUB.
Print and keep your Payment receipt. You will need it!
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
I hope and believe that you have carefully read and understand the actual amount you have to pay for NAUB acceptance fee payment and registration procedures
Feel free to share this amazing post with your friends.