This page will discuss about the acceptance fee of Kaduna State University popularly known as (KASU)
This is to inform all the students offered provisional admission into the Kaduna State University undergraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session that the payment of admission acceptance fee has commenced.
Kaduna State University acceptance fee payment guidelines for the 2020/2021 academic session newly admitted candidates.
In addition to the acceptance fee amount, we have made available the payment procedure to aid students in paying their acceptance fee online by themselves.
This is to therefore inform all candidates that selected Kaduna State University, KASU as their preferred choice of university during the UTME registration, sat for KASU’s post UTME, passed the cut off mark and gained admission into the institution, that Kaduna State University acceptance fee for freshly admitted students 2020/2021 is out. See below for fees payable by all freshers.
In Federal or state universities in Nigeria, acceptance fee is to be paid first and this applies to KASU too, the acceptance fee is also the first payment to be made by all newly admitted candidates, It is serves as a proof that such candidate has officially accepted the provisional admission granted to him or her by JAMB (Joint Admission and Matriculation Board) upon meeting all requirements for admission at KASU, however, candidates still has the right to accept the admission or reject it and this can be done via JAMB CAPS.
KASU ACCEPTANCE FEE FOR NEWLY ADMITTED STUDENTS
KASU acceptance fee for freshers only whether being an indigene or non indigene for the 2020/2021 academic session is estimated to be around Thirty thousand Naira only (N30,000) irrespective of the department the candidates just gained admission into.
Please be informed; that KASU acceptance fee is to be paid within the stipulated period as directed by the management of the institution as failure to comply means automatic forfeiture of admission.
Also note that upon payment of KASU acceptance fee, other fees and charges like registration fee, accommodation fee, Library fee, faculty and departmental dues and the likes are to be paid after payment of the acceptance fee.
Print and keep your Payment receipt. You will need it!
KASU Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure.
1. Visit https://www.kasu.edu.ng/
2. Click on Pay Acceptance Link.
3. Enter Registration Number.
4. Click on the Make Payment Button.
5. Payment can be make online using ATM Card
or at any commercial bank using the generated RRR.
KASU REGISTRATION GUIDELINES FOR NEW STUDENTS
- New student should report to their respective faculty registration centers for his/her screening with all relevant documents (original and photocopies)
- Every Student should come along with WAEC, NECO, NBAIS and any other relevant Examination body’s Scratch Card for O’Level result verification by Academic Planning Faculty Desk Officers.
- Student with problem of deficiencies, inconsistency of names and other related cases will be referred to the Directorate’s Verification Committee.
- Upon completion of the screening, if cleared, Student will be issued with clearance slip by Faculty Desk Officers.
- Cleared Student will then Proceed to his/her Department/Faculty for Second Screening and continue with Registration where Departmental Level Coordinator will Sign and Stamp the Clearance Slip issued by the Academic Planning Desk Officer.
- Student should proceed to Consult Unit for GST payment.
- The level coordinator at the department activates the new student’s JAMB number to enable him/her log onto the Registration portal.
- New student should log onto the student portal (student.kasu.edu.ng) with his/her JAMB number as username and state of origin as the password. He/she will then print fees schedule with a payment reference number generated automatically.
- New student proceeds to make payments through the following options;
- By cash deposit in any commercial bank on the Kaduna State government pay-direct platform.
- By online banking payment.
- Student should proceed to the Bursary unit with other fees payment receipt/slip for authentication.
- Student will then log ontostudent.kasu.edu.ng to continue online Registration byupdating his/her bio -data profile and print the following documents; Course Registration Form, Student Information Form, Medical Form and Admission letter. Note that student’s Matriculation Number will be automatically generated.
- Student shall then proceed to the Faculty screening points for Biometric Data Capture registration.
- Student will then collect three (3) file copies from the Academic Affairs Unit. These files are to be completed and all necessary documents inserted into each according to the order of arrangement which will be provided for you by the Academic Secretary.
- Finally Student should then submit the completed files to the Academic Affairs Unit for confirmation, one file is to be submitted to the Department and Faculty respectively.
I hope and believe that you have carefully read and understand the actual amount you have to pay for kasu acceptance fee payment and registration procedures
Feel free to share this amazing post with your friends.