This page will discuss about the Acceptance fee and registration procedure for newly admitted Student’s of Kaduna State University popularly known as (KASU)
The school management of the Kaduna State University has released the admission acceptance fee and registration procedure of the institution for the current academic session. Continue reading for more Info (guideline and Institution) below:
The Kaduna State University was established under the Kaduna State Law Number 3 promulgated on 21st May, 2004. Kaduna State Government is the proprietor of the University and naturally the Governor of the State is the Visitor to the University.
When you apply to a particular university especially through the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) either for full time or direct entry and you check your JAMB CAPs or JAMB Portal and discovered that you have been admitted, then the first step to take is to Accept or Reject the Admission give to you by JAMB
Therefore, if you decide to reject the admission, then there will not be need to be talking about acceptance fee as the next point of call in this article but if you accept the admission, then you will need to pay a certain amount to show that you have accepted the admission given to you.
How Much Is KASU Admission Acceptance Fee?
Following the publication of the Kaduna State University (KASU) undergraduate admission list, the management of the institution released the acceptance fee payment and registration procedure for the newly admitted utme & direct entry students.
- AFIT Acceptance Fee Amount And Payment Procedure For Newly Admitted Students
- ABU Zaria Admission Acceptance Fee Amount Schedule For Newly Admitted Students
This is to inform all the candidates that gained admission into the Kaduna State University, KASU that the acceptance fee for 2022/2023 academic session has been announce.
WHAT IS ACCEPTANCE FEE
Acceptance fee means the fee you pay to secure your admission slot for any particular admission year like in 2022 as we are currently considering.
Check out the KASU Acceptance Fee Amount and Registration details for the 2022/2023 academic session recently released by the school management of Kaduna State University.
KASU Admission Acceptance Fee Amount For Newly Admitted Students (100 Level & Direct Entry)
Kaduna State University (KASU) acceptance Fee for indigenes and Non-indigenes is estimated to be between 20,000 to 30,000 Naira for fresh students only, irrespective of the department the candidates just gained admission into.
All newly admitted students must pay their acceptance fee before they can print their admission notification letter and other related admission documents. Please note that the fee could change and this is at the discretion of the management of the University. So it is advised you reconfirm before making payment online.
KASU Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure/Process
Kindly Follow the Kaduna State University admission acceptance fee payment procedure outlined below carefully:
- Visit https://www.kasu.edu.ng/
- Click on Pay Acceptance Link.
- Enter Registration Number.
- Click on the Make Payment Button.
- Payment can be make online using ATM Card or at any commercial bank using the generated RRR.
Please be informed; that KASU acceptance fee is to be paid within the stipulated period as directed by the management of the institution as failure to comply means automatic forfeiture of admission.
Also note that upon payment of KASU acceptance fee, other fees and charges like registration fee, accommodation fee, Library fee, faculty and departmental dues and the likes are to be paid after payment of the acceptance fee.
Print and keep your Payment receipt. You will need it!
KASU Registration Procedure For Newly Admitted Students [Instructions & Guidelines]
Read the registration steps carefully before starting your online registration
- New student should report to their respective faculty registration centers for his/her screening with all relevant documents (original and photocopies)
- Every Student should come along with WAEC, NECO, NBAIS and any other relevant Examination body’s Scratch Card for O’Level result verification by Academic Planning Faculty Desk Officers.
- Student with problem of deficiencies, inconsistency of names and other related cases will be referred to the Directorate’s Verification Committee.
- Upon completion of the screening, if cleared, Student will be issued with clearance slip by Faculty Desk Officers.
- Cleared Student will then Proceed to his/her Department/Faculty for Second Screening and continue with Registration where Departmental Level Coordinator will Sign and Stamp the Clearance Slip issued by the Academic Planning Desk Officer.
- Student should proceed to Consult Unit for GST payment.
- The level coordinator at the department activates the new student’s JAMB number to enable him/her log onto the Registration portal.
- New student should log onto the student portal (student.kasu.edu.ng) with his/her JAMB number as username and state of origin as the password. He/she will then print fees schedule with a payment reference number generated automatically.
- New student proceeds to make payments through the following options;
- By cash deposit in any commercial bank on the Kaduna State government pay-direct platform.
- By online banking payment.
- Student should proceed to the Bursary unit with other fees payment receipt/slip for authentication.
- Student will then log onto student.kasu.edu.ng to continue online Registration byupdating his/her bio -data profile and print the following documents; Course Registration Form, Student Information Form, Medical Form and Admission letter. Note that student’s Matriculation Number will be automatically generated.
- Student shall then proceed to the Faculty screening points for Biometric Data Capture registration.
- Student will then collect three (3) file copies from the Academic Affairs Unit. These files are to be completed and all necessary documents inserted into each according to the order of arrangement which will be provided for you by the Academic Secretary.
- Finally Student should then submit the completed files to the Academic Affairs Unit for confirmation, one file is to be submitted to the Department and Faculty respectively.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
It is expected that after going thoroughly through this article, you will be very well guided on how to pay KASU Acceptance fee and registration procedure for newly admitted students.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.