Kaduna State University (KASU) cut off mark for the 2023/2024 academic session admission exercise has been released and published online on micplustech.com
The general public are hereby informed that KASU cut off mark for admission into 2023/2024 academic session has been released by the management of the Kaduna State University (KASU).
The Kaduna State University was established under the Kaduna State Law Number 3 promulgated on 21st May, 2004. Kaduna State Government is the proprietor of the University and naturally the Governor of the State is the Visitor to the University.
Check out the KASU Cut Off Mark For 2023/2024 Academic Session (JAMB & Departmental) recently released by the school management of Kaduna State University.
- ABU Zaria Jamb And Departmental Cut Off Mark For Admission
- NDA Jamb And Departmental Cut Off Mark For Admission
WHAT IS CUT OFF MARK
Cut off mark is an agreed score set by a particular institution as a basics of admitting students into the department of study. This score is usually accredited to candidates based on their performance in a particular examination. However, students who have scored above the required cut off mark will be given admission and preferentially treated in admission process above those who have met the exacts cut off mark.
This post is for all those who applied for admission into Kaduna State University and has been searching for KASU Cut Off Mark to check if the score they had in JAMB can qualify them for admission into Kaduna State University for this session (2023/2024).
Candidates/Prospective students are hereby advised to check the KASU cut-off mark before proceeding to apply for the Kaduna State University Post-UTME Screening Form. See the full details below.
Kaduna State University (KASU) Jamb Cut Off Mark
The management of the Kaduna State University (KASU) has released the cut-off mark for the 2023/2024 academic session admission exercise. KASU general Post-UTME minimum cut-off mark for the 2023/2024 academic session is 150 and above depending on the programme.
This will be the JAMB score that will be used for admission into KASU for the 2023/2024 academic session.
KASU DEPARTMENTAL CUT OFF MARK
Departmental cut off mark is the minimum cut off mark for admission into various departments in a particular University.
The Departmental Cut of marks of Kaduna State University are as follows;
Minimum of 180 Cut-off Mark for Faculty of Agriculture;
Minimum of 200 Cut-off Mark for Faculty of Allied Health Sciences;
- Doctor of Physiotherapy
- Medical Laboratory Science
- Nursing & Radiography
Minimum of 180 Cut-off Mark for Faculty of Architecture;
- Building & Quantity Surveying
Minimum of 150 Cut-off Mark for Faculty of Arts;
- Arabic Studies
- Christian Religious Studies
- English Studies
- History Islamic Studies
- Linguistics & Theatre Art
Minimum of 220 Cut-off Mark for Faculty of Medicine;
- Medicine & Surgery
Minimum of 160 Cut-off Mark for Faculty of Communication and Media;
- Mass Communication
Minimum of 190 Cut-off Mark for Faculty of Computing;
- Computer Science
Minimum of 150 Cut-off Mark for Faculty of Education;
- Education & Arabic
- Education & Biology
- Education & Chemistry
- Education & Economics
- Education & English Language
- Education & Geography
- Education & Islamic Studies
- Education & Physics
Minimum of 160 – 180 Cut-off Mark for Faculty of Environmental Sciences;
- Environmental Management & Estate Management – 180
- Geography – 160
Minimum of 160 – 180 Cut-off Mark for Faculty of Life Science;
- Biology – 160
- Biochemistry & Biotechnology – 180
- Micro Biology – 180
Minimum of 150 – 160 Cut-off Mark for Faculty of Management Sciences;
- Accounting – 160
- Business Administration & Public Administration – 160
- Banking & Finance – 150
- Entrepreneurship – 150
- Marketing & Procurement – 150
- Supply Chain Management – 150
Minimum of 200 Cut-off Mark for Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences;
Minimum of 160 Cut-off Mark for Faculty of Physical Science;
- Industrial Chemistry
Minimum of 150 – 160 Cut-off Mark for Faculty of Social Sciences;
- Chemistry – 150
- Geophysics – 150
- Mathematics – 150
- Physics & Statistics – 150
- Criminology & Security Studies; – 160
- Economics – 160
- International Relations & Diplomacy – 160
- Political Science & Sociology – 160
Note: The cut off mark for each varies depending on the performance of candidates who applied to study in the school for that year.
KASU Post UTME Eligibility:
- Candidates who score exactly or above the required cut off mark.
- Candidates who chose Kaduna State University as their preferred choice of institution during the UTME Registration.
- Candidates are also required to obtain the required O’level credits for their programmes as specified in JAMB Brochure.
- Candidate must be at least 16 year of age
- Interested candidates who did not choose Kaduna State University During the UTME Registration and wish to to study in the University, should change to the KASU via JAMB website.
N/B: It is very easy to obtain admission if one has met the required cut off mark for admission into a particular course.
Read Also: How To Check KASU Admission Status
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
MPT TEAM want to congratulations all candidates who score exactly or above KASU cut off Mark and wish Good luck /success.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.