Kaduna State University, KASU cut off mark for the 2020/2021 academic session admission exercise is out.
This is to inform all UTME candidates who applied for admission into the Kaduna State University (KASU) for the 2020/2021 academic session that the University Management has announced the cut off mark for admission exercise.
The Kaduna State University was established under the Kaduna State Law Number 3 promulgated on 21st May, 2004. Kaduna State Government is the proprietor of the University and naturally the Governor of the State is the Visitor to the University.
What is cut off mark
Cut off mark is an agreed score set by a particular institution as a basics of admitting students into the department of study. This score is usually accredited to candidates based on their performance in a particular examination. However, students who have scored above the required cut off mark will be given admission and preferentially treated in admission process above those who have met the exacts cut off mark.
KASU 2020/2021 Cut Off Mark
To be eligible to write KASU post UTME screening exercise, candidates must posses relevant O’Levels result and an aggregate score of 170 and above in the last UTME.
- Arts ››170
- Agricultural Science ›› 170
- Environmental Sciences ›› 170
- Management Sciences ›› 170
- Social Sciences ›› 170
- Medicine ›› 200
- Pharmaceutical Sciences ›› 200
- If you scored exactly or above KASU cut off mark, that means you are qualified and eligible to take the Post UTME screening exercise, but if you score below cut off mark that means you are not qualified or eligible for the post UTME screening exercise.
- It is very easy to obtain admission if one has met the required cut off mark for admission into a particular course.
MPT TEAM want to congratulations all candidates who score exactly or above KASU cut off Mark and wish Good luck /success