Kaduna State University (KASU) cut off mark for the 2021/2022 academic session admission exercise has been released and published online on micplustech.com
The general public are hereby informed that KASU cut off mark for admission into 2021/2022 academic session has been released by the management of the Kaduna State University (KASU).
The Kaduna State University was established under the Kaduna State Law Number 3 promulgated on 21st May, 2004. Kaduna State Government is the proprietor of the University and naturally the Governor of the State is the Visitor to the University.
Check out the KASU Cut Off Mark For 2021/2022 Academic Session (JAMB & Departmental) recently released by the school management of Kaduna State University.
- ABU Zaria Jamb And Departmental Cut Off Mark For Admission
- NDA Jamb And Departmental Cut Off Mark For Admission
WHAT IS CUT OFF MARK
Cut off mark is an agreed score set by a particular institution as a basics of admitting students into the department of study. This score is usually accredited to candidates based on their performance in a particular examination. However, students who have scored above the required cut off mark will be given admission and preferentially treated in admission process above those who have met the exacts cut off mark.
This post is for all those who applied for admission into KASU and has been searching for Kaduna State University Cut Off Mark to check if the score they had in JAMB can qualify them for admission into KASU for this session (2021/2022).
Candidates/Prospective students are hereby advised to check the KASU cut-off mark before proceeding to apply for the Kaduna State University Post-UTME Screening Form. See the full details below.
Kaduna State University (KASU) Jamb Cut Off Mark
The management of the Kaduna State University (KASU) has released the cut-off mark for the 2021/2022 academic session admission exercise. KASU general Post-UTME minimum cut-off mark for the 2021/2022 academic session is 170 and above.
This means that Kaduna State University cut off mark is 170 for the 2021/2022 academic session’s admission esercise
This will be the JAMB score that will be used for admission into KASU for the 2021/2022 academic session.
KASU DEPARTMENTAL CUT OFF MARK
Departmental cut off mark is the minimum cut off mark for admission into various departments in a particular University.
The Departmental Cut of marks of Kaduna State University are as follows;
- Allied Health Sciences: 200
- Arts: 170
- Agriculture: 170
- Education: 170
- Environmental Sciences: 170
- Management Sciences: 180
- Science: 180 for Biochemistry, Computer Science and Microbiology, and 170 for other programmes
- Social Sciences: 180
- Medicine: 200
- Pharmaceutical Sciences: 200
Note: The cut off mark for each varies depending on the performance of candidates who applied to study in the school for that year.
KASU Post UTME Eligibility:
- Candidates who score exactly or above 170 cut off mark
- Candidates who chose Kaduna State University as their First Choice of institution during the UTME Registration
- Candidates with a minimum of (5) O’ level credit passes in relevant subjects (including English Language and Mathematics) at GCE O’Level, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents at not more than 2 sittings.
- Candidate must be at least 16 year of age
- Interested Candidates who did not choose Kaduna State University as their First Choice of Institution during the UTME Registration but wish to study in the University and scored 170 & above in the 2021 UTME, should change to the KASU via JAMB website.
Read Also: How To Check KASU Admission Status
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
MPT TEAM want to congratulations all candidates who score exactly or above KASU cut off Mark and wish Good luck /success
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.