The Polytechnic Ibadan (POLYIBADAN) cut off mark for the 2021/2022 academic session has been released and published online on micplustech.com
The general public are hereby informed that Poly Ibadan cut off mark for admission into 2021/2022 academic session has been released by the management of the Polytechnic Ibadan (POLYIBADAN).
The Polytechnic, Ibadan was established in 1970 as a successor to the erstwhile Technical College, Ibadan under the provisions of a principal Edict cited as the Polytechnic, Ibadan Edict 1970. The primary function of the Polytechnic is to provide for students training and development of techniques in applied science, engineering, environmental science and commerce.
Check out the POLYIBADAN Cut Off Mark For 2021/2022 Academic Session (JAMB & Departmental) recently released by the school management of the Polytechnic Ibadan.
WHAT IS CUT OFF MARK
Cut off mark is an agreed score set by a particular institution as a basics of admitting students into the department of study. This score is usually accredited to candidates based on their performance in a particular examination. However, students who have scored above the required cut off mark will be given admission and preferentially treated in admission process above those who have met the exacts cut off mark.
This post is for all those who applied for admission into the Polytechnic Ibadan and has been searching for Poly Ibadan Cut Off Mark to check if the score they had in JAMB can qualify them for admission into POLYIBADAN for this session (2021/2022).
Candidates/Prospective students are hereby advised to check the Poly Ibadan cut-off mark before proceeding to apply for the Polytechnic Ibadan Post-UTME Screening Form. See the full details below.
Polytechnic Ibadan (POLYIBADAN) Jamb Cut Off Mark
The management of the Polytechnic Ibadan has released the cut-off mark for the 2021/2022 admission exercise. Poly Ibadan general UTME minimum cut-off mark for the 2021/2022 academic session is 150 and above.
POLY IBADAN UTME DEPARTMENTAL CUT OFF MARK
Departmental cut off mark is the minimum cut off mark for admission into various departments in a particular high institution.
The UTME Departmental Cut of marks of the Polytechnic Ibadan are as follows;
Faculty of Business and Communication Studies
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION – 199
- LOCAL GOVERNMENT STUDIES – 176
- MARKETING – 178
- MASS COMMUNICATION – 228
- MUSIC TECHNOLOGY – 165
- OFFICE TECHNOLOGY & MGT – 172
- PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION – 207
- PURCHASING AND SUPPLY – 168
Faculty of Engineering
- CIVIL ENGINEERING – 194
- COMPUTER ENGINEERING – 181
- ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING – 185
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING – 184
- MECHATRONICS ENGINEERING – 177
Faculty of Environmental Studies
- ARCHITECTURE – 150
- BUILDING TECHNOLOGY – 160
- ESTATE MANAGEMENT – 169
- FASHION DESIGN & CLOTHING TECH – 150
- ART & DESIGN – 175
- QUANTITY SURVEYING – 150
- SURVEYING & GEO-INFORMATIC – 150
- URBAN & REGIONAL PLANNING – 150
Faculty of Financial and Management Studies
- ACCOUNTANCY – 193
- BANKING AND FINANCE – 172
- INSURANCE – 164
Faculty of Science
- GEOLOGY – 168
- SCIENCE LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY – 188
- STATISTICS – 150
- COMPUTER SCIENCE – 184
- LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE – 164
POLYIBADAN Post-UTME Departmental Cut-Off marks/Points
Below is the breakdown of Polytechnic Ibadan Post UTME cut-off mark for each Faculty and Department is as follows:
- MARKETING. » 44.9
- LOCAL GOVT STUDIES » 42.1
- PUBLIC ADMIN » 46.1
- PURCHASING. » 39.7
- MASS COM » 51.7
- BUS ADMIN. » 48.2
- MUSIC TECH. » 44.6
- OFFICE TECH. » 44.2
- SURVEYING » 37.9
- ARCHITECTURE » 43.9
- BUILDING TECH » 39.7
- ESTATE MGT » 40.5
- FASHION » 39.9
- FINE ART » 44.5
- QUANTITY SURVEY » 40.1
- URBAN &R PLANNING » 39.5
- COMPUTER SCI » 46.7
- SLT » 51
- GEOLOGY » 39.5
- LIBRARY INFO-SCI » 45.3
- STATISTICS » 38.7
- ACCOUNTANCY » 53.1
- INSURANCE » 44.9
- BANKING AND FIN. » 47.9
- MECHANICAL ENG. » 45.1
- CIVIL ENGINEERING » 43.9
- COMPUTER ENG. » 40.5
- MECHATRONICS » 45.9
- ELECTRICAL ENG. » 43.9
Note: The cut off mark for each varies depending on the performance of candidates who applied to study in the school for that year.
The Polytechnic Ibadan Post UTME Eligibility:
- Candidates who score exactly or above Poly Ibadan cut off mark
- Candidates who chose Polytechnic Ibadan as their First Choice of institution during the UTME Registration
- Candidates with a minimum of (5) O’ level credit passes in relevant subjects (including English Language and Mathematics) at GCE O’Level, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents at not more than 2 sittings.
- Candidate must be at least 16 year of age
- Interested Candidates who did not choose Polytechnic Ibadan as their First Choice of Institution during the UTME Registration but wish to study in the polytechnic and scored 150 & above in the 2021 UTME, should change to the POLYIBADAN via JAMB website.
N/B: It is very easy to obtain admission if one has met the required cut off mark for admission into a particular course.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
MPT TEAM want to congratulations all candidates who score exactly or above Poly Ibadan cut off Mark and wish you Good luck /success.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.