Auchi Poly Cut Off Mark for the 2020/2021 academic session admission exercise has been released and published online on micplustech.com
The school management of the Auchi Poly has released the jamb and departmental cut off mark for the 2020/2021 academic session admission exercise.
This will be the JAMB score that will be used for admission into Auchi Poly for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Candidates/Prospective students are hereby advised to check the Auchi Poly cut off mark before proceeding to apply for the Auchi Poly Post-UTME Screening Form. See the full details below.
Auchi Polytechnic is a Federal Polytechnic in Auchi, Edo State, Nigeria. It is one of the first four Polytechnics established in Nigeria. It has over 10,000 students enrolled in business, technology, environmental and arts courses.
WHAT IS CUT OFF MARK
Cut off mark is an agreed score set by a particular institution as a basics of admitting students into the department of study. This score is usually accredited to candidates based on their performance in a particular examination. However, students who have scored above the required cut off mark will be given admission and preferentially treated in admission process above those who have met the exacts cut off mark.
Auchi Poly Jamb Cut Off Mark 2020/2021 FOR Academic Session
Auchi Polytechnic institutional cut off mark for the 2020/2021 academic session admission exercise is 120 and above.See the cut off point required for each programme below:
Auchi Poly DEPARTMENTAL CUT OFF MARK FOR 2020-2021 ACADEMIC SESSION
- Accountancy ›› 180
- Agricultural & Bio environment engineering Tech ›› 150
- Agricultural Technology ›› 150
- Architectural Technology ›› 150
- Banking & Finance ›› 160
- Building Technology ›› 150
- Business Administration ›› 180
- Ceramics Technology ›› 150
- Chemical Engineering Technology ›› 150
- Civil Engineering Technology ›› 180
- Computer Science ›› 180
- Electrical /Electronic Engineering Technology ›› 180
- Estate Management ››150
- Fashion Design and Clothing Tech. ›› 120
- Food Technology; 150
- General Art & Design ›› 120
- Hospitality Management ›› 150
- Marketing ›› 160
- Mass Communication ›› 180
- Mechanical Engineering Tech ›› 180
- Mineral & Petroleum Resources Eng. Tech ›› 150
- Office Technology and Management ›› 150
- Photography ›› 120
- Polymer Technology ›› 150
- Public Administration ›› 160
- Quantity Surveying ›› 150
- Science laboratory Technology ›› 180
- Statistics ›› 150
- Survey and Geoinformatics ›› 150
- Urban & Regional Planning ›› 150
- If you scored exactly or above Auchi Poly cut off mark that means you are qualified and eligible to take the Post UTME screening exercise, but if you score below cut off mark that means you are not qualified or eligible for the post UTME screening exercise.
- It is very easy to obtain admission if one has met the required cut off mark for admission into a particular course.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
MPT TEAM want to congratulations all candidates who score exactly or above Auchi Poly cut off Mark and wish you Good luck /success
Feel free to share this amazing post with your friends