Kwara State Poly cut off mark for the 2021/2022 academic session has been released and published online on micplustech.com
The general public are hereby informed that Kwara Poly cut off mark for admission into 2021/2022 academic session has been released by the management of the Kwara State Polytechnic (KWARAPOLY).
Kwara State Polytechnic is a Nigerian tertiary institution that was established in 1973 by the then Military Governor of Kwara State Col. David Bamigboye after the decision of establishing a polytechnic in Kwara State was announced in 1971.
Check out the Kwara Poly Cut Off Mark For 2021/2022 Academic Session (JAMB & Departmental) recently released by the school management of Kwara State Polytechnic.
- UNILORIN Jamb And Departmental Cut Off Mark For All Courses
- KWASU Jamb And Departmental Cut Off Mark For All Courses
WHAT IS CUT OFF MARK
Cut off mark is an agreed score set by a particular institution as a basics of admitting students into the department of study. This score is usually accredited to candidates based on their performance in a particular examination. However, students who have scored above the required cut off mark will be given admission and preferentially treated in admission process above those who have met the exacts cut off mark.
This post is for all those who applied for admission into Kwara Poly and has been searching for Kwara State Polytechnic Cut Off Mark to check if the score they had in JAMB can qualify them for admission into Kwara State Poly for this session (2021/2022).
Candidates/Prospective students are hereby advised to check the Kwara Poly cut-off mark before proceeding to apply for the Kwara State Polytechnic Post-UTME Screening Form. See the full details below.
Kwara State Poly JAMB Cut-off Mark
The management of the Kwara State Polytechnic (KWARAPOLY) has released the cut-off mark for the 2021/2022 admission exercise. Kwara Poly general Post-UTME minimum cut-off mark for the 2021/2022 academic session is 150 and above.
This means that Kwara State Poly cut off mark is 150 for the 2021/2022 academic session’s admission esercise
RECOMMENDED LINK: Kwara State Poly School Fees Schedule For Newly Admitted Students
This will be the JAMB score that will be used for admission into Kwara State Poly for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Kwara Poly Department Cut Off Mark
Departmental cut off mark is the minimum cut off mark for admission into various departments in a particular high institution.
The Departmental Cut of marks of Kwara State Polytechnic are as follows;
- Accountancy – 160
- Civil Engineering Technology – 160
- Computer Science – 160
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering Technology – 160
- Mechanical Engineering Technology – 160
- Business Administration – 170
- Public Administration – 170
- Science Laboratory Technology – 170
- Mass Communication – 180
- All Other Courses – 150
Note: The cut off mark for each varies depending on the performance of candidates who applied to study in the school for that year.
Kwara Poly Post UTME Eligibility:
- Candidates who score exactly or above 150 cut off mark
- Candidates who chose Kwara State Poly as their First or Second Choice of institution during the UTME Registration
- Candidates with a minimum of (5) O’ level credit passes in relevant subjects (including English Language and Mathematics) at GCE O’Level, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents at not more than 2 sittings.
- Candidate must be at least 16 year of age
- Interested Candidates who did not choose Kwara State Polytechnic as their First or Second Choice of Institution during the UTME Registration but wish to study in the polytechnic and scored 150 & above in the 2021 UTME, should change to the Kwara Poly via JAMB website.
N/B: It is very easy to obtain admission if one has met the required cut off mark for admission into a particular course.
Read Also: How To Check Kwara Poly Admission Status
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
MPT TEAM want to congratulations all candidates who score exactly or above Kwara State Poly cut off Mark and wish you Good luck /success
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.