FUTMINNA Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form 2020/2021: This page will discuss about the Post-UTME/DE Screening Form of Federal University of Technology Minna popularly known as (FUTMINNA)
Is Federal University of Technology Minna (FUTMINNA) Post-UTME/DE Screening Application Form out?
Federal University of Technology Minna, FUTMINNA supplementary Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry screening exercise application form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out.
The Federal University of Technology Minna (FUTMINNA) invites suitably qualified candidates to its 2020/2021 academic session Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening Exercise.
Federal University of Technology Minna (FUTMINNA) is a Federal Government owned University established in 1983. The university was located in Minna, Niger state, Nigeria. Federal University of Technology, Minna offer various undergraduate and postgraduate programmes.
Check out how to apply for FUTMINNA Post-UTME/DE form, cut-off mark, eligibility, application fee and registration details for the 2020/2021 session.
The sale of the online Screening Form/Registration commences on Monday, 21st September, 2020.
Federal University of Technology Minna Cut Off Mark
FUTMINNA general Post-UTME Minimum cut-off mark for the 2020/2021 academic session is 170.
Please Note that are some courses that require more than 170 like Architecture, Architecture and so on, follow the link below to view the full list of Federal University of Technology Minna Departmental cut off mark:
How Much Is Federal University of Technology Minna Post UTME Form?
Federal University of Technology Minna (FUTMINNA) Post UTME form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL OR REMITA PLATFORM, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
FUTMINNA Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Eligibility:
- Only Candidates who chose Federal University of Technology Minna as their first Choice of institution during the UTME and Direct Entry Registration.
- Candidate must have a minimum of 170 in the UTME Examination, except for those courses for which higher cut-off marks have been indicated on the University website ==>- Click here for the FUTMINNA Cut-off Mark for all Courses.
- Candidates with a minimum of (5) O’ level credit passes in relevant subjects (including English Language and Mathematics) at GCE O’Level, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents at not more than 2 sittings.
- In addition, Direct Entry candidates must possess a minimum of Lower Credit at National Diploma and/or Higher National Diploma level(s) or Merit at NCE level.
- Only ‘O’ Level result print-out(s) downloaded directly from the website(s) of the National Examining Bodies (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB) or photocopies of the original certificate(s) should be uploaded for verification.
- Candidate must be at least 16 year of age
- Interested Candidates who did not choose Federal University of Technology Minna as their First Choice of Institution during the UTME And Direct Entry Registration but wish to study in the University, should change to the FUTMINNA via JAMB website.
CANDIDATES ARE TO ENSURE THAT ‘O’ LEVEL RESULTS UPLOADED ON THE UNIVERSITY WEBSITE ARE THE SAME WITH THE RESULTS UPLOADED ON JAMB WEBSITE.
Candidates/Prospective students are hereby advised to check the Jamb Subject Combination For All Courses before proceeding to apply for the FUTMINNA Post-UTME Screening Form.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
How To Apply For FUTMINNA Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form
FUTMINNA Post-UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form is now available online Follow the procedures outlined below to Apply now:
- Go to the university portal @ https://futminna.edu.ng/
- On the page that appears, click on ‘UPASE- DE/UTME Login’
- Enter your JAMB registration number.
- Enter one of your names.
- Click on ‘Login’.
- Upload your ‘O’ level result(s).
- DE candidates should also upload their Higher level result(s).
- Choose any other course from the list of Departments if your UTME/’O’ level subject combinations do not meet the minimum requirements for the course registered with JAMB.
- Click on ‘Proceed to payment gateway’.
- Confirm your entries.
- Click on ‘payment link’ button to proceed to payment gateway.
- Payment is done through Debit Card (MasterCard – Most preferred) or Verve (only the ones enabled for online payment) or Bank branch (by generating RRR from application portal).
- Enter ATM Debit card details (Card number, expiry date, CVV 2 i.e the 3 digits behind your card, and pin number)
- If payment is successful, the screen will display all the data you previously entered.
- Click on the ‘Print’ button to print the document
NOTE: Keep checking the University website for further information.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
The deadline for the online submission of application form is Thursday, 31st December, 2020.
Please Note that wrong/false information provided by any candidate shall render the application invalid and such candidates shall be disqualified.
WARNING! All candidates are warned to be careful and avoid people who claim to be Federal University of Technology Minna agent or have the ability and the connection to offer you admission as they all are fraudsters waiting for a chance to rob you of your hard-earned money. Admission is strictly by merit. FUTMINNA does not have any outside agent to help you gain admission, The use of such agent is at candidate’s own risk.
FUTMINNA Post-UTME/Direct Entry Screening Exercise Date/Time And venue
The Federal University of Technology Minna know as FUTMINNA will be conducting her screening exercise in a given date not yet decided by the management of the institution. Be rest assured that we are already following the resolution and once a given date has been announce you will be informed
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your FUTMINNA Post UTME/Direct Entry screening form for 2020/2021 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.