FUTMINNA Post-UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form 2022/2023: This page contains the procedure to obtain Federal University of Technology Minna Post UTME/DE screening form: cut-off mark, application fee, entry requirements and other registration details.
Is FUTMINNA Post-UTME/DE Screening Application Form out?
Federal University of Technology Minna, FUTMINNA supplementary Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry screening exercise application form for the 2022/2023 academic session is out.
The Federal University of Technology Minna (FUTMINNA) invites suitably qualified candidates to its 2022/2023 academic session Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening Exercise.
Federal University of Technology Minna (FUTMINNA) is a Federal Government owned University established in 1983. The university was located in Minna, Niger state, Nigeria. Federal University of Technology, Minna offer various undergraduate and postgraduate programmes.
Check out how to apply for FUTMINNA Post-UTME/DE screening admission form, cut-off mark, eligibility, application fee and registration details for the 2022/2023 academic session.
The sale of the online Screening Form/Registration commences on Monday, 22nd August 2022.
Federal University of Technology Minna (FUTMINNA) Cut Off Mark
FUTMINNA general Post-UTME Minimum cut-off mark for the 2022/2023 academic session is 160.
Please Note that are some courses that require more than 160, follow the link below to view the full list of FUTMINNA Departmental cut off mark:
How Much Is Federal University of Technology Minna Post UTME/Direct Entry Admission Form?
Federal University of Technology Minna (FUTMINNA) Post UTME/DE Application Fee is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL OR REMITA PLATFORM, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
FUTMINNA Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Eligibility:
- Only Candidates who chose Federal University of Technology Minna as their first Choice of institution during the UTME and Direct Entry Registration.
- Candidate must have a minimum of 170 in the UTME Examination, except for those courses for which higher cut-off marks have been indicated on the University website ==>- Click here for the FUTMINNA Cut-off Mark for admission.
- Candidates MUST meet the minimum UTME scores for their chosen courses, have the right UTME subject combinations as prescribed in the JAMB Brochure.
- All candidates with a minimum of (5) O’ level credit passes in relevant subjects (including English Language and Mathematics) at GCE O’Level, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents at not more than 2 sittings.
- In addition, Direct Entry candidates must possess a minimum of Lower Credit at National Diploma and/or Higher National Diploma level(s) or Merit at NCE level.
- Only ‘O’ Level result print-out(s) downloaded directly from the website(s) of the National Examining Bodies (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB) or photocopies of the original certificate(s) should be uploaded for verification.
- Candidate must be at least 16 year of age
- Interested Candidates who did not choose Federal University of Technology Minna as their First Choice of Institution during the UTME And Direct Entry Registration but wish to study in the University, should change to the FUTMINNA via JAMB website.
CANDIDATES ARE TO ENSURE THAT ‘O’ LEVEL RESULTS UPLOADED ON THE UNIVERSITY WEBSITE ARE THE SAME WITH THE RESULTS UPLOADED ON JAMB WEBSITE.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
Before proceeding to apply for the FUTMINNA Post-UTME/Direct Entry screening form check out Jamb Subject Combination For All Courses.
How To Apply For FUTMINNA Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form
Federal University of Technology Minna Post-UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form is now o available online. Interested Candidates Should Follow the procedures outlined below to Apply now:
- Go to the university portal @ https://futminna.edu.ng/
- On the page that appears, click on ‘UPASE- DE/UTME Login’
- Enter your JAMB registration number.
- Enter one of your names.
- Click on ‘Login’.
- Upload your ‘O’ level result(s).
- DE candidates should also upload their Higher level result(s).
- Choose any other course from the list of Departments if your UTME/’O’ level subject combinations do not meet the minimum requirements for the course registered with JAMB.
- Click on ‘Proceed to payment gateway’.
- Confirm your entries.
- Click on ‘payment link’ button to proceed to payment gateway.
- Payment is done through Debit Card (MasterCard – Most preferred) or Verve (only the ones enabled for online payment) or Bank branch (by generating RRR from application portal).
- Enter ATM Debit card details (Card number, expiry date, CVV 2 i.e the 3 digits behind your card, and pin number)
- If payment is successful, the screen will display all the data you previously entered.
- Click on the ‘Print’ button to print the document
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
The deadline for the online submission of application form is on 9th November, 2022 by 2:00pm.
Note that wrong/false information provided by any candidate shall render the application invalid and such candidates shall be disqualified.
FUTMINNA Post-UTME/Direct Entry Screening Exercise Details
The Federal University of Technology Minna (FUTMINNA) will be conducting her screening exercise in a given date not yet decided by the management of the institution. Be rest assured that we are already following the resolution and once a given date has been announce you will be informed.
N/B: Keep checking the University website for further information.
WARNING! All candidates are warned to be careful and avoid people who claim to be Federal University of Technology Minna agent or have the ability and the connection to offer you admission as they all are fraudsters waiting for a chance to rob you of your hard-earned money. Admission is strictly by merit. FUTMINNA does not have any outside agent to help you gain admission, The use of such agent is at candidate’s own risk.
All enquiries should be directed to the following: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 08028949142 and 09023418632.
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your FUTMINNA Post-UTME/Direct Entry screening form for 2022/2023 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.