KENPOLY Post-UTME Screening Form 2022/2023: This page contains the procedure to obtain Rivers State Polytechnic (now known as Kenule Beeson Saro-Wiwa Polytechnic) Post UTME screening form: cut-off mark, application fee, courses, entry requirements and other registration details.
Is KENPOLY Post-UTME Screening Application Form out?
Kenule Beeson Saro-Wiwa Polytechnic formerly recognized as Rivers State Polytechnic Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) screening exercise application form for admission into the institution’s various National Diploma (ND) full-time programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session is out.
- How To Apply For Elechi Amadi Poly Post UTME Screening Admission Form
- How To Obtain Federal Poly Of Oil & Gas Bonny Post UTME Screening Application Form
The school management of Rivers State Polytechnic [now, Kenule Beeson Saro-Wiwa Polytechnic (KENPOLY)] invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the polytechnic various National Diploma (ND) programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Kenule Beeson Saro-Wiwa Polytechnic (formerly Rivers State Polytechnic) is a tertiary learning institution established on 13th May 1988. It was located in Bori City, Khana Local Government Area in Rivers State, Nigeria. The polytechnic has been official accredited and/or recognized by the National Board for Technical Education (NBTE) to offer National Diploma and Higher National Diploma courses at undergraduate levels.
Check out how to apply for KENPOLY Post-UTME Admission form, cut-off mark, eligibility, courses, application fee and registration details for the 2022/2023 academic session.
How Much Is Kenule Beeson Saro-Wiwa Polytechnic Post UTME Admission Form?
KENPOLY (Formerly Rivers State Polytechnic) Post UTME Application Fee is N3,700 (N2,500 for Form, N1000 Portal Access Charge and N300 Bank Charges), please note that the fees is non-refundable.
KENPOLY Available Programmes:
- Applied Science
- Environmental Technology
- Management Sciences
KENPOLY Post UTME Screening Eligibility:
- Candidates who chose Kenule Beeson Saro-Wiwa Polytechnic as their first choice of institution during the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) Registration
- Candidate who score the prescribed cut-off mark for the 2022/2023 admission
- Candidates are also required to obtain the required O’level credits for their programmes as specified in JAMB Brochure.
- Candidate must be at least 16 year of age
- Interested Candidates who did not choose Kenule Beeson Saro-Wiwa Polytechnic as their First Choice of Institution during the UTME Registration but wish to study in the Polytechnic, should change to the KENPOLY via JAMB website.
Prospective candidates are STRONGLY advised to upload their ‘O’ LEVEL RESULTS unto the JAMB website (CAPS) at the nearest JAMB Office or JAMB accredited CBT Centre.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
Before proceeding to apply for the KENPOLY Post-UTME screening form check out Jamb Subject Combination For All Courses.
How To Apply For KENPOLY Post UTME Screening Form
Kenule Beeson Saro-Wiwa Polytechnic Post-UTME Screening Form is now on sale and available for purchase online.APPLY HERE
STEP 1: Interested candidates for ND programmes of the Rivers State Polytechnic, Bori shall proceed to any branch of Union Bank & FCMB Nationwide to make payment of N3,700 (N2,500 for Form, N1000 Portal Access Charge and N300 Bank Charges). The candidate shall provide the following details:
- UTME registration number
- Phone Number and any other detail
- Log on to the polytechnic portal.
- Click Buy PIN if you want to start a fresh application
- Click Start Application to continue.
STEP 2: After making the payment, the bank shall issue a receipt with a Confirmation Number to the candidate.
STEP 3: Candidate will visit the homepage of the Rivers State Polytechnic admission portal at ecampus.kenpoly.edu.ng/?redirect=ecampus/applications/index.php
- Enter the confirmation number found on your bank printout into the box provided and click “submit”.
- If payment is successfully validated, you will be prompted to create a password profile you will be using for further logins.
- Login afresh using your UTME Number, and the password you created and the Full Application Form will open. Fill-in the Applicant’s Particulars Form.
(Please ensure you provide an active email address and phone number)
STEP 4: On successful completion, you would receive an SMS alert.
STEP 5: Print out a copy of the Online Application Form for keeps. Cross-check printed form to ensure that information supplied are correct. You can log in again to make any observed correction. Log out.
STEP 6: You will be contacted in due course if successful.
Note that wrong/false information provided by any candidate shall render the application invalid and such candidates shall be disqualified.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE:
The deadline for the online submission of application form is September 30, 2022
See Also: How To Obtain KENPOLY HND Admission Form
WARNING! All candidates are warned to be careful and avoid people who claim to be Kenule Beeson Saro-Wiwa Polytechnic agent or have the ability and the connection to offer you admission as they all are fraudsters waiting for a chance to rob you of your hard-earned money. Admission is strictly by merit. KENPOLY does not have any outside agent to help you gain admission, The use of such agent is at candidate’s own risk.
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your KENPOLY Post UTME screening form for 2022/2023 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.