Federal Poly Idah Post-UTME Screening Form 2023/2024: This page contains the procedure to obtain Federal Polytechnic, Idah Post UTME screening form: cut-off mark, application fee, entry requirements and other registration details.
Is Federal Poly Idah Post-UTME Screening Application Form out?
YES!!! Federal Polytechnic Idah, FPI Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) screening exercise application form for the 2023/2024 academic session is out.
The Federal Polytechnic Idah (Idah Poly) invites suitably qualified candidates to its 2023/2024 academic session Post UTME Screening Exercise.
The Federal Polytechnic, Idah (FPI), formerly known as Idah College of Technology, is a federal government-owned tertiary education institution established in 1977. The polytechnic was located in Idah, Kogi State, Nigeria. It is approved by the National Board for Technical Education and it also offers National Diploma and Higher National Diploma courses at undergraduate levels with the aim of “training competitive manpower for development”.
Check out how to apply for Federal Poly Idah Post-UTME screening admission form, cut-off mark, eligibility, application fee and registration details for the 2023/2024 academic session.
The Federal Poly Idah JAMB cut-off mark for 2023/2024 session is 100. This implies that candidates whose JAMB score are not upto 100 are not permitted to purchase the 2023/2024 post utme form.
N/B: The departmental cut-off mark is not yet out. When it comes out, we will update this page.
Federal Poly Idah Post UTME Screening Eligibility:
- Candidates who chose Federal Polytechnic, Idah as their preferred choice of institution during the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) Registration.
- Candidate must have a minimum of 100 and above in the UTME Examination.
- Candidates are also required to obtain the required O’level credits for their programmes as specified in JAMB Brochure.
- Candidate must be at least 16 (Sixteen) of age
- Interested Candidates who did not choose Federal Polytechnic Idah during the UTME Registration but wish to study in the polytechnic, should change to the FPI via JAMB website.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
Before proceeding to apply for the Federal Poly Idah Post-UTME screening form check out Jamb Subject Combination For All Courses.
How To Apply For Federal Polytechnic Idah Post UTME Screening Form
Federal Poly Idah Post-UTME Screening Form is now on sale and available for purchase online. Interested candidates should follow the procedure outlined below to Apply:
- Candidates are expected to make a payment of two thousand naira (₦2,000.00) only.
- Candidates are advised to visit The Federal Polytechnic, Idah website, i.e., https://forms.fepoda.edu.ng/ and follow the steps below to make payment on-line, fill their details and print out the screening slip:
- click on “Screening Payment”;
- fill the form with valid e-mail address and password containing at least eight(8) characters in alphabets and numbers and print out the Payment Invoice with Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR);
- take the printed Payment Invoice to any bank for the payment of the two thousand naira (₦2000.00); and
- go back to the School website (www.fepoda.edu.ng) to complete the registration with the following data by clicking on “Finish Registration”.
- JAMB Registration Number, JAMB Score, State of Origin, First, Second, and other choices of courses;
- Upload passport-sized photograph of not more than 22kb in size; and
- Print out the form (Admission Screening Details).
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE:
The purchase and submission of forms on-line will close by 11:59 p.m. on 31st August, 2023.
Note that wrong/false information provided by any candidate shall render the application invalid and such candidates shall be disqualified.
Federal Polytechnic Idah Screening Exercise Details
The Screening will be online, therefore candidates are NOT required to be physically present for the screening session.
NB: Candidates must provide authentic personal e-mail address and phone numbers as these will serve as the primary means of contacting them. The Federal Polytechnic, Idah does not condone any form of falsification of results as candidates involved will automatically be disqualified.
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your Federal Poly Idah Post-UTME screening form for 2023/2024 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.