Federal Poly Oko Post-UTME Screening Form 2021/2022: This page contains the procedure to obtain Federal Polytechnic, Oko Post UTME screening form: cut-off mark, application fee, courses, entry requirements and other registration details.
Is Federal Poly Oko Post-UTME Screening Application Form out?
Federal Polytechnic, Oko Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) screening exercise application form for the 2021/2022 academic session is out.
- How To Obtain UNIZIK Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Application Form
- How To Apply For ANSU (COOU) Post-UTME/DE Screening Admission Form
The Federal Polytechnic Oko (OKOPOLY) invites suitably qualified candidates to its 2021/2022 academic session Post UTME Screening Exercise.
Federal Polytechnic, Oko (OKOPOLY) is a government-owned and operated Nigerian polytechnic established in 1979. The polytechnic was located in Oko, Anambra State, Nigeria. Federal Polytechnic, Oko offer various undergraduate programmes. It was previously known as College of Arts, Science and Technology.
Check out how to apply for Federal Poly Oko Post-UTME screening admission form, cut-off mark, eligibility, courses, application fee and registration details for the 2021/2022 academic session.
How Much Is Federal Polytechnic Oko Post UTME Admission Form?
Federal Poly Oko Post UTME Application Fee is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
Federal Poly Oko Available Programmes/Courses Offered
Ensure that the programme you wish to apply for is available before proceeding.
SCHOOL OF APPLIED SCIENCES AND TECHNOLOGY
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Food Science and Technology
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Hospitality Management Technology
- Computer Science
- Home and Rural Economics
- Agricultural Technology
- Horticultural Technology
SCHOOL OF ARTS DESIGN AND TECHNOLOGY
- Fine and Applied Arts
- Fashion Design and Clothing Technology
- Printing Technology
SCHOOL OF BUSINESS STUDIES
- Business Administration & Management
- Public Administration
- Office Technology and Management
SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING
- Agricultural Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Computer Engineering
SCHOOL OF FINANCIAL STUDIES
- Banking and Finance
SCHOOL OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
- Mass Communication
- Library & Information Science
SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
- Estate Management
- Quantity Surveying
- Urban & Regional Planning
- Survey and Geo-informatics
- Architectural Technology
- Building Technology
Federal Polytechnic Oko Post UTME Screening Eligibility:
- Candidates who chose Federal Polytechnic, Oko as their preferred choice of institution during the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) Registration
- Candidate must have a minimum of 120 and above in the UTME Examination
- Candidates with a minimum of (5) O’ level credit passes in relevant subjects (including English Language and Mathematics) at GCE O’Level, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents at not more than 2 sittings as specified in JAMB Brochure.
- Candidate must be at least 16 year of age
- Interested Candidates who did not choose Federal Polytechnic, Oko as their Choice of Institution during the UTME Registration but wish to study in the Polytechnic, should change to the OKO POLY via JAMB website.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
Before proceeding to apply for the OKOPOLY Post-UTME screening form check out Jamb Subject Combination For All Courses.
How To Apply For Federal Polytechnic Oko Post UTME Screening Form
Federal Poly Oko Post-UTME Screening Form is now available online. Interested Candidates Should Follow the procedures outlined below to Apply now:
Go to http://portal.federalpolyoko.edu.ng/screeningapplication.aspx to generate an invoice.
With the generated invoice you are required to purchase the form at the designated banks viz: Microfinance, FCMB or any other banks that partner with fedpolyoko school or through the use of remitta, and make a payment of #2000. A Payment receipt will be issued to you.
Aftwerward, go back online to complete your online registration with the following credentials:
- Jamb Result
- O’Level Result
- Passport Photograph
- Local Government Identification Letter
- First School Leaving Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Testimonial ( Primary Or Secondary)
After Completing The Step Three, Carefully Re-Check Your Informations Before Clicking “Submit” After That Print Out Your Acknowledgement Slip.
Note that wrong/false information provided by any candidate shall render the application invalid and such candidates shall be disqualified.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE:
The deadline for the online submission of Federal Polytechnic, Oko Post UTME application form is yet to be Announced by the school management.
WARNING! All candidates are warned to be careful and avoid people who claim to be Federal Polytechnic, Oko agent or have the ability and the connection to offer you admission as they all are fraudsters waiting for a chance to rob you of your hard-earned money. Admission is strictly by merit. Federal Poly Oko does not have any outside agent to help you gain admission, The use of such agent is at candidate’s own risk.
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your Federal Poly Oko Post-UTME screening form for 2021/2022 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.