Federal Poly Nekede Post UTME Screening Form 2020/2021: This page contains the procedure to obtain Federal Polytechnic, Nekede Post UTME screening form: cut-off mark, application fee, courses, entry requirements and other registration details.
Is Federal Poly Nekede Post-UTME Screening Application Form out?
Federal Polytechnic Nekede, NEKEDEPOLY Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) screening exercise application form for admission into the institution’s various National Diploma (ND) full-time programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session is out.
Applications are hereby invited from interested suitably qualified candidates who applied for admission into the Federal Polytechnic, Nekede National Diploma (ND) Full Time programmes.
The Federal Polytechnic, Nekede is a federal government-owned higher institution located in Nekede, Owerri West local government area in Imo State, South-Eastern Nigeria. It was established on a temporary site at the premise of Government Technical College by the Imo State government in 1978 as College of Technology, Owerri before it was moved to its present location in Nekede. On 7 April 1993, the polytechnic was changed to a federal government institution and was renamed “The Federal Polytechnic, Nekede”. The Federal Polytechnic, Nekede offers National Diploma and Higher National Diploma courses at undergraduate levels.
Check out how to apply for Federal Poly Nekede Post-UTME Admission form, cut-off mark, eligibility, courses, application fee and registration details for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Federal Polytechnic Nekede (NEKEDEPOLY) Cut Off Mark
Federal Poly Nekede general UTME cut-off mark for the 2020/2021 academic session is 180.
Please Note that are some courses that require more than 180, follow the link below to view the full list of NEKEDEPOLY Departmental cut off mark:
How Much Is Federal Poly Nekede Post UTME Admission Form?
Federal Polytechnic Nekede (NEKEDEPOLY) Post UTME Application Fee is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
NEKEDEPOLY Available ND Programmes/Courses Offered
SCHOOL OF BUSINESS & MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY
The following are the list of departments under School of Business and Management Technology.
- ACCOUNTANCY DEPARTMENT
- BANKING & FINANCE DEPARTMENT
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION AND MANAGEMENT DEPARTMENT
- PURCHASING AND SUPPLY DEPARTMENT
- MARKETING DEPARTMENT
- COOPERATIVE ECONOMICS & MANAGEMENT DEPARTMENT
- OFFICE TECHNOLOGY AND MANAGEMENT
- PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION DEPARTMENT
- TAXATION DEPARTMENT
SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
The following are the list of departments under School of Engineering Technology.
- AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING DEPARTMENT
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING DEPARTMENT
- ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING DEPARTMENT
- CIVIL ENGINEERING DEPARTMENT
- COMPUTER ENGINEERING DEPARTMENT
- CHEMICAL ENGINEERING DEPARTMENT
- PETROLEUM AND MINERAL RESOURCES ENGINEERING DEPARTMENT
- MECHATRONICS ENGINEERING DEPARTMENT
- METALLURGICAL ENGINEERING DEPARTMENT
SCHOOL OF INDUSTRIAL AND APPLIED SCIENCES
The following are the list of departments under School of Industrial and Applied Sciences.
- SCIENCE LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY DEPARTMENT
- COMPUTER SCIENCE DEPARTMENT
- FOOD TECHNOLOGY DEPARTMENT
- MATHEMATICS AND STATISTICS DEPARTMENT
- LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE DEPARTMENT
- FISHERIES TECHNOLOGY DEPARTMENT
- HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT DEPARTMENT
- DISPENSING OPTOMETRY DEPARTMENT
- PHARMACEUTICAL TECHNOLOGY DEPARTMENT
- AGRICULTURAL TECHNOLOGY DEPARTMENT
SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL AND DESIGN TECHNOLOGY
The following are the list of departments under School of Environmental and Design Technology.
- ARCHITECTURE TECHNOLOGY DEPARTMENT
- BUILDING TECHNOLOGY DEPARTMENT
- ESTATE MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY DEPARTMENT
- QUANTITY SURVEYING TECHNOLOGY DEPARTMENT
- URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNING TECHNOLOGY DEPARTMENT
- SURVEYING AND GEO-INFORMATICS TECHNOLOGY DEPARTMENT
- ARTS AND DESIGN TECHNOLOGY DEPARTMENT
SCHOOL OF HUMANITIES AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
The following are the list of departments under School of Humanities and Social Sciences.
- MASS COMMUNICATION DEPARTMENT
Federal Poly Nekede Post UTME Screening Eligibility:
- Candidates who chose Federal Polytechnic, Nekede as their first or second choice of institution during the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) Registration
- Candidate must have a minimum of 180 and above in the UTME Examination
- Candidates with a minimum of five (5) O’level Credit passes in relevant subjects which must not be obtained in not more than two sittings.
- Candidates should note that English Language and Mathematics are compulsory in all courses.
- Combining NABTEB and WAEC or NECO is not acceptable. NABTEB can only be combined with NABTEB, while NECO can be combined with WAEC.
- Candidate must be at least 16 year of age
- Candidates with awaiting O’level results are not qualified to apply.
- candidates who have chosen Federal Polytechnic, Nekede as 2nd or 3rd Choice of Institution are required to change to First Choice on the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Portal to be eligible for admission.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
How To Apply For Federal Poly Nekede Post UTME Screening Form
Federal Polytechnic Nekede (NEKEDEPOLY) Post-UTME Screening Form is now available online. Interested Candidates Should Follow the procedures outlined below to Apply now:
Eligible candidates are requested to log on to www.fpno.edu.ng to purchase the screening form for a fee of N2,000, payable on the remita platform at any branch of any commercial bank nationwide.
STEP 2: On the Application site, click on “Application Form”.
STEP 3: Click on “Generate an Invoice for your desired programme” and fill the required information.
STEP 4: Under “Programme” on the page select “ND Morning”, and complete the required information.
STEP 5: Click on “Generate Invoice” after filling your information correctly and print out your invoice or copy your RRR number from the invoice.
STEP 6: Go to any commercial bank with the Remita Number (RRR number) to make your payment.
STEP 7: Return to the same SITE or click HERE to complete your Application Form.
STEP 8: After completing the form correctly, submit and print your slip.
The following are required:
(a) O’level Result (WASSCE, NECO & NABTEB).
(b) 2020/2021 UTME Score.
(c) JAMB subject combination for the course applied.
Note that wrong/false information provided by any candidate shall render the application invalid and such candidates shall be disqualified.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE:
All submissions and payments must be completed on or before 31st December, 2020.
WARNING! All candidates are warned to be careful and avoid people who claim to be Federal Polytechnic, Nekede agent or have the ability and the connection to offer you admission as they all are fraudsters waiting for a chance to rob you of your hard-earned money. Admission is strictly by merit. NEKEDEPOLY does not have any outside agent to help you gain admission, The use of such agent is at candidate’s own risk.
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your Federal Poly Nekede Post UTME screening form for 2020/2021 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.