Federal Poly Nekede Post UTME Screening Form 2023/2024: This page contains the procedure to obtain Federal Polytechnic, Nekede Post UTME screening form: cut-off mark, application fee, courses, entry requirements and other registration details.
Is Federal Poly Nekede Post-UTME Screening Application Form out?
YES!!! Federal Polytechnic Nekede, NEKEDEPOLY Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) screening exercise application form for the 2023/2024 academic session is out.
The school management of Federal Polytechnic Nekede (NEKEDEPOLY) invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its various National Diploma (ND) Full-Time programmes for the 2023/2024 academic session.
The Federal Polytechnic, Nekede is a federal government-owned higher institution located in Nekede, Owerri West local government area in Imo State, South-Eastern Nigeria. It was established on a temporary site at the premise of Government Technical College by the Imo State government in 1978 as College of Technology, Owerri before it was moved to its present location in Nekede. On 7 April 1993, the polytechnic was changed to a federal government institution and was renamed “The Federal Polytechnic, Nekede”. The Federal Polytechnic, Nekede offers National Diploma and Higher National Diploma courses at undergraduate levels.
Check out how to apply for Federal Poly Nekede Post-UTME Admission form, cut-off mark, eligibility, courses, application fee and registration details for the 2023/2024 academic session.
Federal Polytechnic Nekede (NEKEDEPOLY) Cut Off Mark
Federal Poly Nekede general UTME cut-off mark for the 2023/2024 academic session is 120.
Please Note that are some courses that require more than 120, follow the link below to view the full list of NEKEDEPOLY Departmental cut off mark:
How Much Is Federal Poly Nekede Post UTME Admission Form?
Federal Polytechnic Nekede (NEKEDEPOLY) Post UTME Application Fee is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
SCHOOL OF BUSINESS AND MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY (SBMT)
- Accountancy (AC)
- Banking & Finance (BF)
- Business Administration & Management (BAM)
- Marketing (MK)
- Procurement and Supply Chain Management (PSCM)
- Office Technology & Management (OTM)
- Public Administration (PA)
- Co-operative Economics & Management (CEM)
- Taxation (TXN)
SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY (SET)
- Electrical Electronics Engineering (EE)
- Civil Engineering (CE)
- Agricultural/Bio Environmental Engineering (AE)
- Mechanical Engineering (ME)
- Computer Engineering (CTE)
- Chemical Engineering (CHE)
- Mineral and Petroleum Resources Engineering (MPE)
- Mechatronics Engineering (MTE)
- Metallurgical & Material Engineering (MME)
- Welding & Fabrication Technology (W/F)
- Hydrology and Water Resources Management.
SCHOOL OF INDUSTRIAL AND APPLIED SCIENCES (SIAS)
- Food Technology (FT)
- Science Laboratory Technology (SLT)
- Maths/Statistics (STA).
- Hospitality Management Technology (HMT)
SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL DESIGN TECHNOLOGY (SEDT)
- Architecture (AR)
- Building Technology (BT)
- Surveying & Geo-informatics (SUG)
- Estate Management (EM)
- Urban & Regional Planning (URP)
- Quantity Surveying (QS)
- Arts and Design Technology (ARD)
- Printing Technology (PT)
SCHOOL OF GENERAL STUDIES (SGS)
- Mass Communication (MC)
SCHOOL OF INFORMATION COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY (SICT)
- Computer Science (CS)
- Library & Information Science (LIS)
SCHOOL OF HEALTH TECHNOLOGY (SOHT)
- Pharmaceutical Technology (PMT)
- Dispensing Opticianry (DOP)
SCHOOL OF AGRICULTURE & AGRICULTURAL TECHNOLOGY (SAAT)
- Agricultural Technology (AT)
- Fishery Technology (FIT)
- Animal Health & Production Technology (AHP)
Federal Poly Nekede Post UTME Screening Eligibility:
- Candidates who chose Federal Polytechnic, Nekede as their first or second choice of institution during the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) Registration
- Candidate must have a minimum of 120 and above in the UTME Examination
- Candidates with a minimum of five (5) O’level Credit passes in relevant subjects which must not be obtained in not more than two sittings as specified in JAMB Brochure.
- Candidates with awaiting O’level results are not qualified to apply.
- Combining NABTEB and WAEC or NECO is not acceptable. NABTEB can only be combined with NABTEB, while NECO can be combined with WAEC.
- Candidate must be at least 16 year of age
- candidates who have chosen Federal Polytechnic, Nekede as 2nd or 3rd Choice of Institution are required to change to First Choice on the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Portal to be eligible for admission.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
Before proceeding to apply for the Federal Poly Nekede Post-UTME screening form check out Jamb Subject Combination For All Courses.
How To Apply For Federal Poly Nekede Post UTME Screening Form
Federal Polytechnic Nekede (NEKEDEPOLY) Post-UTME Screening Form is now on sale and available for purchase online. Interested candidates should follow the procedure outlined below to Apply now:
Eligible candidates are requested to log on to www.fpno.edu.ng to purchase the screening form for a fee of N2,000, payable on the remita platform at any branch of any commercial bank nationwide.
STEP 2: On the Application site, click on “Application Form”.
STEP 3: Click on “Generate an Invoice for your desired programme” and fill the required information.
STEP 4: Under “Programme” on the page select “ND Morning”, and complete the required information.
STEP 5: Click on “Generate Invoice” after filling your information correctly and print out your invoice or copy your RRR number from the invoice.
STEP 6: Go to any commercial bank with the Remita Number (RRR number) to make your payment.
STEP 7: Return to the same SITE or click HERE to complete your Application Form.
STEP 8: After completing the form correctly, submit and print your slip.
The following are required:
(a) O’level Result (WASSCE, NECO & NABTEB).
(b) 2023/2024 UTME Score.
(c) JAMB subject combination for the course applied.
Note that wrong/false information provided by any candidate shall render the application invalid and such candidates shall be disqualified.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE:
The deadline for the online submission of application form is on 12:00 midnight, 31st August 2023.
WARNING! All candidates are warned to be careful and avoid people who claim to be Federal Polytechnic, Nekede agent or have the ability and the connection to offer you admission as they all are fraudsters waiting for a chance to rob you of your hard-earned money. Admission is strictly by merit. NEKEDEPOLY does not have any outside agent to help you gain admission, The use of such agent is at candidate’s own risk.
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your Federal Poly Nekede Post UTME screening form for 2023/2024 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.