NEKEDEPOLY ND, HND Morning And Evening Admission List – 2020/2021 is now available for candidates to check below;
NEKEDEPOLY ND (morning/Evening) Admission List for 2020/2021 session has been released. All the candidates that applied for the Federal Polytechnic Nekede (NEKEDEPOLY) National Diploma (ND) and High National Diploma (HND) morning/Evening programmes admission can proceed to check their admission status.
This is to inform all the candidates that applied for admission into the Federal Polytechnic Nekede (NEKEDEPOLY) National Diploma (ND) Regular (Morning) programmes that they can now check their admission status online.
The names of admitted students have been made available online. Follow the procedure below to check;
How To Check NEKEDEPOLY Admission List
- Candidates are to visit: http://ndapplication.fpno.edu.ng/Applicant/Admission/CheckStatus.
- Enter your Application Form Number in the required column.
- Click on ‘Log-In’ to access your admission status
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to go to JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer — How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
NB: Clicking “REJECT” is an indication that the offer of admission has been rejected by candidates
Not Yet admitted? Note that the Admission List will be published in batches on the University’s website as they are processed. Candidates are therefore advised to keep on checking the university’s website for the Admission List.
Candidates who have been admitted into Federal Polytechnic Nekede National Diploma (ND), (HND) (Evening and morning) are hereby directed as a matter of urgency, to do the followings;
- Submit their JAMB 2020 registration number online at www.ndapplication.fpno.edu.ng
- Those who did not register for JAMB 2020 are to go to any CBT center and register for JAMB 2020 (Part-time) [you will be requested to pay the sum of three thousand, five hundred naira (N3,500)], after which they are to submit their Jamb Registration number as indicated in (1) above.
- Candidates who has been offered admission into our National Diploma (Regular) Programme and are yet to purchase our screening form are hereby advised to do so immediately within one week of this publication and are also requested to upload their O’level at http://www.fedpolynekede.edu.ng or click HERE. This window for this application closes after one week of this publication.
Candidates who did not upload their result as at the time of their JAMB application (Awaiting Result) should do so immediately by visiting any Computer Based Test (CBT) Centre nearest to them to upload their O’Level results on JAMB website.
How to Check NEKEDEPOLY admission list on JAMB CAPS
You can also access your NEKEDEPOLY admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go http://jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your NEKEDEPOLY admission status.
WARNING: Do not give money to anybody for admission!
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
MPT TEAM Congratulate all the candidates that made it to NEKEDEPOLY admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session
Feel free to share this amazing post with your friends