Latest Update On Kwara State Poly Full-Time ND Admission List 2020/2021: This post will focuse on everything you need to know on how you can successfully check Kwara State Polytechnic Admission Status Online Via School And Jamb Portal by yourself it’s very fast and easy. Continue reading for more Details (guideline and Institution) below:
The management of the Kwara State Polytechnic (KWARA POLY) has released the ND full-time programmes first and second batch admission lists for the 2020/2021 academic session.
This is to inform all the candidates that participated in the Kwara State Polytechnic (KWARAPOLY) 2020/2021 ND admission Screening Exercise that they can now check their admission status.
Kwara State Polytechnic (KWARAPOLY) is a Nigerian tertiary institution that was established in 1973 by the then Military Governor of Kwara State Col. David Bamigboye after the decision of establishing a polytechnic in Kwara State was announced in 1971. It is located in Ilorin, the capital of Kwara State, Nigeria. Kwara State Poly offer various National Diploma and Higher National Diploma courses at undergraduate levels.
Kwara Poly ND admission list contains the names of UTME candidates offered provisional admission into the Kwara State Poly Full-Time National Diploma Programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Check out the KWARAPOLY ND Admission List for the 2020/2021 academic session recently released and published online by the school management of Kwara State Polytechnic.
The list of admitted candidates have been uploaded and made available on JAMB CAPS and the school portal. Candidates who applied for admission in the Kwara State Polytechnic (KWARAPOLY) National Diploma programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session can proceed to check if they have been offered admission by the institution.
How To Check KWARA POLY ND Admission List Via School Portal/Website
Kwara State Polytechnic ND Admission List have been successfully uploaded online. Simply follow the procedures outlined below to check yours
- Go to Kwara State Poly admission portal at https://portal.kwarastatepolytechnic.edu.ng/login_app.php.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number and Surname in the required columns.
- Finally, click on the Login button to access your Kwara State Poly admission status.
- If the portal returns congratulatory notification, that means you have been admitted. You can now go ahead with the payment of acceptance fee.
- If the portal returns with “Your admission is still being processed…” notification, that means you have to keep checking back.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to go to JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer, follow the procedure outlined below:
How To Accept or Reject Your Admission on JAMB CAPS
- First visit the JAMB portal at http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/.
- Login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard.
- Once you have logged in you will see a welcome notice.
- Just move down on the page you will see “Check Admission Status”.
- Click on this “Check Admission Status”.
- You will be redirected to the JAMB CAPS page
- After clicking on “Check Admission Status”, you will see a page showing your JAMB details.
- Here, you should also see your JAMB admission status.
- If you have been given admission, you can now go ahead to Accept or Reject the Admission. This is an important step as it allows the school ascertain that you accept the offer of admission.
NB: Clicking “REJECT” is an indication that the offer of admission has been rejected by candidates
How To Check Kwara State Poly ND Admission List ON JAMB CAPS Portal
you can also access your KWARAPOLY ND admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, by following the procedure outlined below:
- Log on to http://jamb.org.ng/efacility
- Enter to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your Kwara Poly ND admission status.
You will either see admission in progress check back later, or NOT ADMITTED, or CONGRATULATIONS.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
Here are few things you should do once your name is on the list of the admitted candidates:
- download and print your admission letter after accepting the admission offer.
- Upload your O-Level result(s) on the JAMB Portal at the nearest JAMB Office or JAMB accredited CBT Centre immediately if you have not done so. Failure to do this successfully, will prevent access to JAMB Admission Letter on JAMB CAPS.
- Print Your original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- If the program you are offered is different from what you initially applied for, you are required to make change of course on the JAMB portal to the new programme immediately.
- Any admitted candidate who did not accept admission on JAMB profile his name will not be on JAMB matriculation list.
BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS/CYBER CRIME
Candidates and indeed members of the public should beware of fraudsters who may be fronting as agents of the polytechnic to dupe innocent and unsuspecting candidates and members of the general public under the pretence of offering admission to them.
The School wishes to make it abundantly clear that admission into the polytechnic is done directly by the School and JAMB and NOT through any third party or agent, please.
For those that their status is showing “Admission Still in Progress” or “Not Admitted” Note that the Admission List will be published in batches on the School website as they are processed. Candidates are therefore advised to keep on checking this website for the Admission List.
WARNING: Do not give money to anybody for admission!
MPT TEAM Congratulate all the candidates that made it to KWARA POLY ND admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.