ANSU >> COOU Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form 2022/2023: This page contains the procedure to obtain Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University Post UTME/DE screening form: cut-off mark, application fee, entry requirements and other registration details.
Is ANSU >> (COOU) Post-UTME/DE Screening Application Form out?
Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University formerly recognized as Anambra State University Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE) screening exercise application form for the 2022/2023 academic session is out.
- How To Apply For UNIZIK Post-UTME/DE Screening Form
- How To Obtain Federal Polytechnic Oko Admission Form
The Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (COOU) formerly known as Anambra State University (ANSU) invites suitably qualified candidates to its 2022/2023 academic session Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening Exercise.
Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University formerly Anambra State University is a Nigerian tertiary institution located in Uli, a town in Anambra State. The University was established by law No. 13 of 2000 by the Anambra State Government and has a 2-Campus structure. The main campus of the University is located at Uli, in the former site of the Ekwenugo Okeke Polytechnic, formally called Anambra State Polytechnic. The second campus is located at Igbariam in the former site of the College of Agriculture. The law establishing the University phased out the State Polytechnic and the University inherited its assets and liabilities.
Check out how to apply for COOU >> (ANSU) Post-UTME/Direct Entry screening admission form, cut-off mark, eligibility, courses, application fee and registration details for the 2022/2023 academic session.
COOU >> (ANSU) Cut Off Mark
ANSU general UTME cut-off mark for the 2022/2023 academic session is 140.
Please Note that are some courses that require more than 140, follow the link below to view the full list of COOU Departmental cut off mark:
How Much Is Anambra State University Post UTME/Direct Entry Admission Form?
Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (COOU) Post UTME/DE Application Fee is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
ANSU >> COOU Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Eligibility:
- Candidates who chose Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University as their First Choice of institution during the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE) Registration.
- UTME Candidate must have a minimum of 140 and above in the UTME Examination.
- Candidates are also required to obtain the required O’level credits for their programmes as specified in JAMB Brochure.
- Candidate must be at least 16 (Sixteen) of age.
- Interested Candidates who did not choose Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University during the UTME/Direct Entry Registration but wish to study in the university, should change to the COOU via JAMB website.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
Before proceeding to apply for the ANSU >> COOU Post-UTME/Direct Entry screening form check out Jamb Subject Combination For All Courses.
How To Apply For COOU >> (ANSU) Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form
ANSU >> COOU Post-UTME/DE Screening Form is now on sale and available for purchase online. Interested candidates should follow the procedure outlined below to Apply now:
- To start the on-line registration CLICK HERE
- Click on Prospective Students
- Select Generate 2022/2023 PUTME Invoice
- Enter JAMB Registration Number
- Click on Sign in to generate invoice
- Proceed to any bank for payment or pay using your ATM card
- Return to portal;
- Re-enter JAMB Registration Number, Click on ‘Apply Here‘
- Complete Date of Birth and other other blank fields.
- Upload your O level Result(s) to JAMB CAPS, using CBT centres not ordinary business centres.
- Upload the following (Ensure that their sizes are not above 50KB):
- Birth Certificate
- Jamb Result Slip
- One O’Level Result
- Two O’Level Results (for those with two Certificates)
- Review Summary Page and check that all details entered are correct
- Check the CONFIRMATION BOX below;
- Click SUBMIT
- print acknowledgment Slip.
Direct Entry Candidates for 2022/2023 should also register for the screening using the drop down on the prospective student panel (2022/2023 direct entry application)
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE:
The deadline for the online submission of ANSU >> COOU Post UTME/Direct Entry application form is yet to be Announced by the school management.
Note that wrong/false information provided by any candidate shall render the application invalid and such candidates shall be disqualified.
COOU >> (ANSU) Post-UTME/Direct Entry Screening Exercise
Candidates shall be notified of the result of the Screening Exercise online, as soon as the admission process is completed.
See Also: How To Check COOU Admission Status
WARNING! All candidates are warned to be careful and avoid people who claim to be Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University agent or have the ability and the connection to offer you admission as they all are fraudsters waiting for a chance to rob you of your hard-earned money. Admission is strictly by merit. COOU does not have any outside agent to help you gain admission, The use of such agent is at candidate’s own risk.
Kindly visit the Chukwuermeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University Website regularly for updates.
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your ANSU >> COOU Post UTME/Direct Entry screening form for 2022/2023 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.