This page will discuss about the Acceptance fee for newly Student’s of Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (COOU) formerly recognized as Anambra State University (ANSU)
The school management of the Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (COOU) formerly recognized as Anambra State University (ANSU) has released the acceptance fee payment procedure of the institution for the current academic session.
Check out: Ansu >> (COOU) Admission List
When you apply to a particular university especially through the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) either for full time or direct entry and you check your JAMB CAPs or JAMB Portal and discovered that you have been admitted, then the first step to take is to accept or reject the admission give to you by JAMB.
What Is Acceptance Fee
Acceptance fee means the fee you pay to secure your admission slot for any particular admission year like in 2020 as we are currently considering.
Therefore, if you decide to reject the admission, then there will not be need to be talking about acceptance fee as the next point of call in this article but if you accept the admission, then you will need to pay a certain amount to show that you have accepted the admission given to you and that there is no need to for the school to complain to JAMB to gift another candidate that admission slot.
ANSU Acceptance Fee Payment: This is to inform all candidates who applied for admission into the Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (COOU) formerly recognized as Anambra State University (ANSU) Post UTME screening exercise, and were offered provisional admission are hereby requested to accept their admission offer and proceed with the payment of acceptance fees for 2020/2021 academic session.
COOU (ANSU) Freshers Acceptance Fee Payment Guidelines
1. Kindly visit the coou portal at: portal.coou.edu.ng
2. Under the Undergraduate panel, locate and click “Confirm Admission Status”
3. Generate an invoice of N1,500 on Remita and pay either with your debit card or any bank branch
4. Return to the portal and click on “Verify Account” to get your login details
5. Login to the School portal and update your bio-data
6. Generate your acceptance invoice of N26,315 and pay for acceptance either with your debit card or any bank branch
7. Proceed to the Faculty with all your documents for Faculty clearance
8. Then generate school fees invoice and pay school fees to obtain your matriculation number.
Please be informed that (ANSU) — [COOU] acceptance fee is to be paid within the stipulated period as directed by the management of the institution as failure to comply means automatic forfeiture of admission
See Also: Anambra State University School Fees
Print and keep your Payment receipt. You will need it!
DEADLINE: Closing Date/Deadline for this process is will be announced later
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
Feel free to share this amazing post about acceptance fee of coou formerly known as ansu with your friends