This page will discuss about the Acceptance fee and registration procedures for newly admitted Student’s of Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta popularly known as (FUNAAB)
The school management of the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta has released the admission acceptance fee and registration procedures of the institution for the current academic session. Continue reading for more Info (guideline and Institution) below:
Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) is a government-owned and operated Nigerian university established in on 1 January 1988 by the Federal Government when four universities of technology, earlier merged in 1984, were demerged. This led to the creation of the first two universities of agriculture in Abeokuta and Makurdi. The university was located in Abeokuta, Ogun State, Nigeria. Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta offer various undergraduate and postgraduate programmes.
When you apply to a particular university especially through the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) either for full time or direct entry and you check your JAMB CAPs or JAMB Portal and discovered that you have been admitted, then the first step to take is to Accept or Reject the Admission give to you by JAMB
Therefore, if you decide to reject the admission, then there will not be need to be talking about acceptance fee as the next point of call in this article but if you accept the admission, then you will need to pay a certain amount to show that you have accepted the admission given to you.
How Much Is FUNAAB Admission Acceptance Fee?
Following the publication of the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) undergraduate admission list, the management of the institution released the acceptance fee payment and registration procedure for the newly admitted utme & direct entry students.
- OOU Acceptance Fee Amount And Payment Procedure For Newly Admitted Students
- How To Check FUNAAB Screening Exercise Result
- FUNAAB Jamb And Departmental Cut Off Mark For Admission
This is to inform all the candidates that gained admission into the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta, FUNAAB that the acceptance fee for 2022/2023 academic session has been announce.
WHAT IS ACCEPTANCE FEE
Acceptance fee means the fee you pay to secure your admission slot for any particular admission year like in 2022 as we are currently considering.
Check out the FUNAAB Acceptance Fee Amount and Registration details for the 2022/2023 academic session recently released by the school management of Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta.
FUNAAB Admission Acceptance Fee Amount
All successfully admitted candidates in the 2022/2023 Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) admissions exercise (100 Level and Direct Entry) are expected to pay a non-refundable Acceptance Fee of Twenty Seven Thousand Five Hundred and Fifty Naira (N27,550) only.
All newly admitted students must pay their acceptance fee before they can print their admission notification letter and other related admission documents. Please note that the fee could change and this is at the discretion of the management of the University. So it is advised you reconfirm before making payment online.
FUNAAB Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure/Process
Kindly Follow the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta admission acceptance fee payment procedures outlined below carefully:
- Go to http://admission.unaab.edu.ng/login.php.
- Enter your JAMB Registration No. in the field provided.
- Click on the Enter button and locate Admission Status section.
- Click on Generate and Pay Acceptance Fee Invoice link to Generate a Remita invoice.
- Take the invoice to any bank branch that accept Remita (including FUNAAB MicroFinance Bank) or pay via Internet Banking, keep a copy for record purpose. After payment, go back to FUNAAB’s admission portal (http://admission.unaab.edu.ng/login.php) to fill your admission acceptance form. Only completed forms will be processed.
Payment is NOT by regular cash deposit: Ensure the bank posts the payment through Remita platform to reflect instantly on FUNNAB’s Admission Portal otherwise you will not be able to proceed with your registration.
Be informed that Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta acceptance fee is to be paid within the stipulated period as directed by the management of the institution as failure to comply means automatic forfeiture of admission.
You are advised to keep all printed documents as you will be required to submit them during registration.
FUNAAB Registration Procedure/Process For Newly Admitted Students
Read the registration steps carefully before starting your online registration.
- Log on to the University website www.unaab.edu.ng. Click on the link Admission Status using the Acceptance Access Code (AAC) Slip (received after payment of Acceptance Fees) to know if you are recommended after the Screening Interview Exercise, print out the Admission Status Slip.
- Click on e-portal on the University website to select the link Acceptance and submit personal and academic data by filling the Acceptance Form.
- Print the Acceptance Form and note the Student Code.
- Click on e-portal to select the link School Fees Clearance Form and print out the School Fees schedule.
- Proceed to the designated banks to pay School Fees, collect duplicate copy of deposit teller as evidence of payment and a Registration Access Code (RAC) Slip.
- The duplicate copy of deposit teller is to be converted to an Official Receipt at the College Accountant’s Office.
- Proceed to the Examinations and Records Office for the verification of the entry qualification(s) on which the admission was based. If credentials are found to be in order, the College Schedule Officer will issue a Clearance Slip.
- After 24Hours access course registration form on the e-portal with the Registration Access Code (RAC) collected from bank. Then, print out the Course Form and proceed to the Department for departmental verification and registration.
- After the clearance and registration at the Department, return to the Examinations and Records Office with duly signed and stamped departmental clearance, receipt for payment of School Fees for the collection of Verification/Eligibility Forms and other prescribed forms. Complete the forms and return same to the Examinations and Records Office for endorsement. Then, the College Schedule Officer issues an Eligibility Certificate to certify student duly cleared and registered.
- From the Examinations and Records, proceed to the Student Affairs Unit, the Library and the University Health Centre for other registration formalities.
- Present the Eligibility Certificate and Health Center Registration Card Index Code at the College Office for signing of Matriculation Register.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
It is expected that after going thoroughly through this article, you will be very well guided on how to pay FUNAAB Acceptance fee and registration procedures for newly admitted students.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.