FUNAAB Post-UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form 2021/2022: This page contains the procedure to obtain Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta Post UTME/DE pre-admission screening form: cut-off mark, application fee, courses, entry requirements and other registration details.
Is FUNAAB Post-UTME/DE Pre-Admission Screening Application Form out?
Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta, FUNAAB Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry screening exercise application form for the 2021/2022 academic session is out.
- How To Apply For OOU Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form Online
- How To Obtain FUNAAB Pre Degree Admission Form Online
- How To Apply For TASUED Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form Online
All applicants seeking undergraduate admission into 100, 200 and 300 Levels in the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) are hereby invited to apply online for the 2021/2022 Pre-Admission Screening Exercise.
Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) is a government-owned and operated Nigerian university established in on 1 January 1988 by the Federal Government when four universities of technology, earlier merged in 1984, were demerged. This led to the creation of the first two universities of agriculture in Abeokuta and Makurdi. The university was located in Abeokuta, Ogun State, Nigeria. Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta offer various undergraduate and postgraduate programmes.
Check out how to apply for FUNAAB Post-UTME/Direct Entry pre-admission screening form, cut-off mark, eligibility, courses, application fee and registration details for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta (FUNAAB) Cut Off Mark
FUNAAB general UTME cut-off mark for the 2021/2022 academic session is 160.
Please Note that are some courses that require more than 160, follow the link below to view the full list of FUNAAB Departmental cut off mark:
How Much Is FUNAAB Post UTME/Direct Entry Admission Form?
Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) Post UTME/DE Application Fee is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
The sale of the online Screening Form/Registration commences on Friday, 8th October, 2021
- Agricultural Administration
- Agricultural Economics and Farm Management
- Agricultural Extension and Rural Development
- Agricultural Engineering
- Animal Breeding and Genetics
- Animal Nutrition
- Animal Physiology,
- Animal Production and Health
- Aquaculture and Fisheries Management
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science
- Crop Protection
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Entrepreneurial Studies
- Environmental Management and Toxicology
- Food Science and Technology
- Forestry and Wildlife Management
- Home Science and Management
- Hospitality and Tourism
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechatronic Engineering
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- Pasture and Range Management
- Plant Breeding and Seed Technology
- Plant Physiology and Crop Production
- Pure and Applied Botany
- Pure and Applied Zoology
- Soil Science and Land Management
- Veterinary Medicine
- Water Resources Management and Agro-meteorology
UTME/DE Candidates Eligible For FUNAAB Pre-Admission Screening Exercises
General O’Level Requirement:
Applicants must possess minimum entry requirements of five (5) O’Level Credit in relevant subjects at one or two sittings in SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. Applicants are advised to Check FUNAAB’s Brochure and confirm the Admission Requirements into respective Degree Programmes before logging in to fill your e-application form.
FUNAAB Post UTME Screening Eligibility:
Candidates must have chosen the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) as Most Preferred Institution on the prescribed form obtained from the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB), sat for the 2021/2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored a minimum of 160 marks.
FUNAAB Direct Entry Screening Eligibility.
Candidates, with minimum of Upper-Credit or its equivalent, who have also applied to JAMB for admission and chosen the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) as Most Preferred Institution.
Change of Institution/Course: All request for or enquiries about change of institution/course should be directed to the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB)
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
Before proceeding to apply for the FUNAAB Post-UTME/Direct Entry screening form check out Jamb Subject Combination For All Courses.
How To Apply For FUNAAB Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form
Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta Post-UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form is now on sale and available for purchase online. Interested candidates should Follow the procedure outlined below to Apply now:
- Eligible candidates are to access the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta FUNAAB Admission Portal, click on “Apply for Admission” and enter their JAMB UTME or JAMB Direct Entry Registration Numbers to generate and print out their Application Invoice which states their Reference Number and other information on payment of a non-refundable fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only, excluding REMITA charges.
- Candidates should proceed to any Bank accepting REMITA payment (nationwide) or Online using debit card or via Internet Banking and make payment of the prescribed fee using the REMITA Reference Number.
- After payment, candidates are to proceed to FUNAAB Admission Portal and complete the e-application form as appropriate.
- Candidates are required to correctly input their Bio-data, O’Level results, OND/HND/NCE/A-Level/IJMB/JUPEB results (where applicable).
- On uploading of all required details, candidates are expected to first preview and confirm the entries before clicking on Submit on the acknowledgement page.
- Candidates should thereafter print out the Application Form displaying their passport photograph.
- Correction of wrongly entered data attracts a fee of One Thousand Naira (N1,000) only as penalty and can be effected online not later than the closing date of the application. Click here for details.
- No complaint of wrong Bio-Data, O’Level results, OND/HND/NCE/A-Level/IJMB/JUPEB results or blank picture would be entertained thereafter.
- Candidates who up-load wrong Bio-Data, O’ Level results and UTME/OND/HND/NCE/A’Level/IJMB/JUPEB results will be automatically disqualified.
- DE candidates are further required to have submitted their transcript (OND/HND/NCE candidates) or Certified True Copy of Statement of Results duly stamped by Director/HOD of the institution you graduated from (A’level candidates) to the Registrar, Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta not later than Friday, 22nd October, 2021.
- Only candidates with completed application before the stipulated deadline will be considered.
- You have the SOLE responsibility of ensuring that they meet the minimum admission requirements before making payment. If at any point it is discovered that you do NOT meet the minimum admission requirements, such offer of admission shall be withdrawn and payment made is NON-REFUNDABLE.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
The deadline for the online submission of application form is Friday, 22nd October, 2021.
FUNAAB Post-UTME/Direct Entry Screening Exercise Details
Applicants are to log-in to the University Admission Portal website http://admission.unaab.edu.ng and click on ‘My Post UTME Schedule’ to know their exact screening date and also see more information.
WARNING! All candidates are warned to be careful and avoid people who claim to be Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta agent or have the ability and the connection to offer you admission as they all are fraudsters waiting for a chance to rob you of your hard-earned money. Admission is strictly by merit. FUNAAB does not have any outside agent to help you gain admission, The use of such agent is at candidate’s own risk.
- Call: 08038331023, 08060064656, 08129775690 (8.00 a.m – 4.00 p.m Monday to Friday)
- Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- Visit: Knowledgebase and Helpdesk platform
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your FUNAAB Post-UTME/Direct Entry screening form for 2021/2022 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.