FUNAAB Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form 2020/2021: This page contains the procedure to obtain Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta Post UTME/DE pre-admission screening form: cut-off mark, application fee, courses, entry requirements and other registration details.
Is Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) Post-UTME/DE Pre-Admission Screening Application Form out?
Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta, FUNAAB supplementary Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry screening exercise application form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out.
- How To Apply For OOU Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form Online
- How To Obtain FUNAAB Pre Degree Admission Form Online
- How To Apply For TASUED Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form Online
All applicants seeking undergraduate admission into 100, 200 and 300 Levels in the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) are hereby invited to apply online for the 2020/2021 Pre-Admission Screening Exercise.
Admission into the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta FUNAAB is very competitive and involves the following processes:
- Online Admission Application on FUNAAB WEBSITE.
- Pre-Admission Screening Exercise (Computer-based) – UTME and DE candidates.
Successful candidates within the capacity of our institution will be offered admission and required to undergo an intensive ICT Training and Orientation Programme to prepare them for life in FUNAAB.
Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) is a government-owned and operated Nigerian university established in on 1 January 1988 by the Federal Government when four universities of technology, earlier merged in 1984, were demerged. This led to the creation of the first two universities of agriculture in Abeokuta and Makurdi. The university was located in Abeokuta, Ogun State, Nigeria. Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta offer various undergraduate and postgraduate programmes.
Check out how to apply for FUNAAB Post-UTME/Direct Entry pre-admission screening form, cut-off mark, eligibility, courses, application fee and registration details for the 2020/2021 academic session.
How Much Is FUNAAB Post UTME/Direct Entry Admission Form?
Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) Post UTME/DE Application Fee is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
The sale of the online Screening Form/Registration commences on 7th September, 2020
All applicants seeking admission into FUNAAB must possess the list requirement below;
UTME/DE Candidates Eligible For FUNAAB Pre-Admission Screening Exercises
Pre-Admission Screening Exercise is a mandatory requirement for both Direct Entry and UTME admission into the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB).
Applications must be from suitably qualified candidates who have chosen the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta as their First Choice of institution during the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE) Registration
Candidates with a minimum of (5) O’ level credit passes in relevant subjects (including English Language and Mathematics) at GCE O’Level, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents at not more than 2 sittings.
Change of Institution/Course: All request for or enquiries about change of institution/course should be directed to the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB)
UTME and Direct Entry candidates should note that Credit in Mathematics are for all Science Based Courses.
Candidate seeking admission into the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta should note that they have the SOLE responsibility of ensuring that they meet the requirements before making any payment. If at any point it is discovered that the candidate does NOT meet the minimum admission requirements, such offer of admission shall be withdrawn and payment made is NON-REFUNDABLE.
Applicants are advised to confirm the Admission Requirements into respective Degree Programmes before logging in to fill the e-application form.
FUNAAB Post UTME Screening Eligibility:
To be eligible for Pre-Admission Screening Exercise candidates must have sat for the 2020/2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored a minimum of 180 marks for the following programmes:
- Agricultural Administration
- Agricultural Economics and Farm Management
- Agricultural Extension and Rural Development
- Animal Nutrition
- Animal Physiology,
- Animal Production and Health
- Aquaculture and Fisheries Management
- Animal Breeding and Genetics
- Agricultural Administration
- Crop Protection
- Environmental Management and Toxicology
- Forestry and Wildlife Management
- Pasture and Range Management
- Plant Breeding and Seed Technology
- Plant Physiology and Crop Production
- Soil Science and Land Management
- Water Resources Management and Agro-meteorology
Or a minimum of 200 marks for the following programmes:
- Biological Sciences
- Computer Science
- Food Science and Technology
- Home Science and Management
- Hospitality and Tourism
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- Agricultural Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechatronic Engineering
- Veterinary Medicine
Candidates who chose Biochemistry, Biological Sciences or Microbiology but scored between 180 and 199 may be considered for Agricultural programmes if they are interested
Such candidates are required to fill change of course form on JAMB portal to be qualified.
Admission into Agriculture, Engineering, Biosciences, Physical Sciences and Veterinary Medicine Courses
- In addition to conditions stated in the Eligibility for Pre-Admission Screening Exercise, candidates are expected to possess five (5) SSC Credits in English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics and Biology at not more than two (2) sittings.
- A Pass in Physics at O-Level is acceptable ONLY for courses in Agricultural Programmes.
- A Pass in Biology with Credit in Agricultural Science is acceptable ONLY for courses in Agricultural Programmes. The University does not accept Agricultural Science in lieu of Biology.
- Candidates applying for Water Resources Management should also possess a Credit in Geography.
FUNAAB Direct Entry Screening Eligibility.
Direct Entry candidates, with minimum of Upper-Credit or its equivalent, who have also applied to JAMB for admission into the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) are invited to register online.
Admission Into 200 Level Agriculture, Engineering, Biosciences, Physical Sciences and Veterinary Medicine Courses:
In addition to the minimum UTME requirement specified at O’Level, candidates seeking admission by Direct Entry are expected to possess a minimum of UPPER CREDIT at ND or HND and CREDIT at NCE for admissions into related areas from a recognized institution. At least two A-Level/IJMB/JUPEB passes in the following: Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry or Biology/Zoology/Botany are acceptable for admission into 200 Level
FUNAAB DOES NOT ACCEPT LOWER CREDIT FOR DIRECT ENTRY ADMISSION.
Transcript Submission Deadline: Candidates are expected to forward their Academic Transcripts to the University Registrar not later than Friday, January 9, 2021 and can check their Transcript Processing Status for verification.
Note: Applications for refund on losing admissions offer will not be entertained. It is the responsibility of candidates to ensure they meet the minimum admission requirements before making payment for acceptance of admission offer.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
Candidates/Prospective students are hereby advised to check the Jamb Subject Combination For All Courses before proceeding to apply for the FUNAAB Post-UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form.
How To Apply For FUNAAB Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form
FUNAAB Post-UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form is now available online. Interested Candidates Should Follow the procedures outlined below to Apply now:
- Eligible candidates are to access the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta FUNAAB Admission Portal, click on “Apply for Admission” and enter their JAMB UTME or JAMB Direct Entry Registration Numbers to generate and print out their Application Invoice which states their Reference Number and other information on payment of a non-refundable fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only, excluding REMITA charges.
- Candidates should proceed to any Bank accepting REMITA payment (nationwide) or Online using debit card or via Internet Banking and make payment of the prescribed fee using the REMITA Reference Number.
- After payment, candidates are to proceed to FUNAAB Admission Portal and complete the e-application form as appropriate.
- Candidates are required to correctlyinput their Bio-data, O’Level results, OND/HND/NCE/A-Level/IJMB/JUPEB results (where applicable) and upload a recent coloured passport photograph (not more than 6 months old).
- On uploading of all required details, candidates are expected to first preview and confirm the entries before clicking on Submit on the acknowledgement page.
- Candidates should thereafter print outthe Application Form displaying their passport photograph.
- Correction of wrongly entered data attracts a fee of One Thousand Naira (N1,000) only as penalty and can be effected online not later than the closing date of the application. Click here for details.
- No complaint of wrong Bio-Data, O’Level results, OND/HND/NCE/A-Level/IJMB/JUPEB results or blank picture would be entertained thereafter.
- Candidates who up-load wrong Bio-Data, O’ Level results and UTME/OND/HND/NCE/A’Level/IJMB/JUPEB results will be automatically disqualified.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
The deadline for the online submission of application form is Friday, January 9, 2021.
Correction Of Application Form
This information is ONLY applicable to candidates who have successfully completed and SUBMITTED their application before the closing date of the application but
- Effected a change of course afterward
- Desire to alter the entries in their application form
NB: Only information entered by candidates (excluding contact details: phone number and email address) can be edited, all detailed gotten from JAMB (Surname, Firstname, othername, sex, state of origin and UTME score CANNOT be edited. For change of course, the new course and subject combination will automatically be reflected on the appropriate page.
Correction attracts a penalty of N1,200 (One Thousand Naira Only) including Remita fees. Interested candidates should:
- Generate and print out a Correction Invoice using the form below.
- Proceed to make payment at any Bank accepting REMITA payment (nationwide) or Online using debit card or Internet Banking.
- After payment, login again on this page, your application will be opened for editing after a successful login.
- Login to the portal again to edit their application.
- Carefully preview and confirm the modification has been effected before clicking on Submit on the acknowledgement page. Your Correction fee lapses after clicking on submit. Another correction application will be treated as a fresh request which requires payment of another Correction fee..
NOTE: It is your responsibility to ensure your correction is properly effected.
FUNAAB Post-UTME/Direct Entry Screening Exercise Date, Time And Venue
The Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta Also known as FUNAAB will be conducting her post UTME/DE in a given date not yet decided by the management of the institution. Be rest assured that we are already following the resolution and once a given date has been announce you will be informed
WARNING! All candidates are warned to be careful and avoid people who claim to be Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta agent or have the ability and the connection to offer you admission as they all are fraudsters waiting for a chance to rob you of your hard-earned money. Admission is strictly by merit. FUNAAB does not have any outside agent to help you gain admission, The use of such agent is at candidate’s own risk.
All correspondence and enquires on this Admission Exercise should be directed to 08060064656, 08129775690 or e-mail: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your FUNAAB Post UTME/Direct Entry screening form for 2020/2021 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.