YSU Post-UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form 2022/2023: This page contains the procedure to obtain Yobe State University, Damaturu Post UTME/DE screening form: cut-off mark, application fee, courses, entry requirements and other registration details.
Is YSU Post-UTME/DE Screening Application Form out?
Yobe State University, YSU Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE) screening exercise application form for the 2022/2023 academic session is out.
Related Post: How To Apply For FUGASHUA Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form
The Yobe State University (YSU), Damaturu invites suitably qualified candidates to its 2022/2023 academic session Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening Exercise.
Yobe State University is located in Damaturu, Yobe State, Nigeria. It was established in 2006 by Alh. Bukar Abba Ibrahim, the Executive Governor of Yobe State. Yobe State University offers courses at both undergraduate and postgraduate levels.
Check out how to apply for YSU Post-UTME/Direct Entry Admission form, cut-off mark, eligibility, courses, application fee and registration details for the 2022/2023 academic session.
The sale of the online Screening Form/Registration commences on Wednesday, 9th November, 2022.
How Much Is Yobe State University Post UTME/Direct Entry Admission Form?
Yobe State University (YSU), Damaturu Post UTME/DE Application Fee is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
Yobe State University Available Courses Offered
|ARTS AND EDUCATION|
|EDUCATION ENGLISH LANGUAGE|
|EDUCATION ISLAMIC STUDIES|
|COLLEGE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES|
|SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES|
YSU Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Eligibility:
- Must have registered for the UTME and chose YSU as his/her first choice;
- Must have passed the UTME, by acquiring the minimum JAMB and/or the institutional cut-off marks or higher for the programmes applied. CHECK :YSU Departmental Cut-Off Marks Admission Exercise.
Direct Entry Candidates:
- Direct entry applicant must have gotten the minimum ‘A’ Level qualification/grade relevant to his/her chosen programme;
- Must have a minimum of five (5) relevant passes at credit level, including English and Mathematics in the Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSCE), the National Examination Council (NECO), National Business and Technical Education Board (NABTEB), and National Board for Arabic and Islamic Studies (NBAIS) in not more than two (2) sittings;
- Must have attended the University’s Post-UTME screening exercise within the prescribed deadline; and
- Must have uploaded his/her ‘O’ Level and ‘A’ Level result(s), as the case may be, on the JAMB Central Admissions Processing System (CAPS) platform, at least,prior to the Post-UTME screening.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
How To Change School Of Choice/Course
YSU School Fees Schedule For New And Returning Students
Before proceeding to apply for the YSU Post-UTME/Direct Entry screening form check out Jamb Brochure and Subject Combination For All Courses.
How To Apply For YSU Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form
Yobe State University Post-UTME/DE Screening Form is now on sale and available for purchase online.
- Eligible Candidates Should register online through Yobe State University Post-UTME Portal at https://ysu.edu.ng/putme.
- Candidates shall Generate Remita at any Cyber Café and obtain RRR Number.
- Pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (2,000.00) Only through Remita and print the slip online or at any bank.
Note that wrong/false information provided by any candidate shall render the application invalid and such candidates shall be disqualified.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE:
The deadline for the online submission of application form is 23rd November, 2022.
INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES:
All candidates willing to participate in the screening must fulfill the following requirements:
- Candidates must have chosen Yobe State University as their 1st choice and have scored the minimum required cut-off marks for the Departments they applied
- Candidates who have not met the required cut-off marks for the programmes they have chosen as their first choices but have the appropriate score to change to other relevant programmes must visit JAMB portal to do so.
- All awaiting A’ level and O’ level results not uploaded by candidates during UTME/DE registration must be uploaded to JAMB admission portal for consideration.
- Correct and accurate information must be supplied during the post UTME/DE online registration as false claims will render applications invalid while such claimants will be handed over to the appropriate authorities.
Read Also: How To Check YSU Admission Status
WARNING! All candidates are warned to be careful and avoid people who claim to be Yobe State University agent or have the ability and the connection to offer you admission as they all are fraudsters waiting for a chance to rob you of your hard-earned money. Admission is strictly by merit. YSU does not have any outside agent to help you gain admission, The use of such agent is at candidate’s own risk.
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your YSU Post-UTME/Direct Entry screening form for 2022/2023 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.