FULOKOJA Direct Entry Screening Form 2021/2022: This page contains the procedure to obtain Federal University Lokoja DE screening form: application fee, entry requirements and other registration details.
Is FULOKOJA Direct Entry Screening Application Form out?
Federal University Lokoja, FULOKOJA Direct Entry (D.E) screening exercise application form for the 2021/2022 academic session is out.
- How To Apply For KSU Post UTME Screening Form Online
- How To Obtain FULOKOJA Post UTME Screening Form Online
The Federal University Lokoja (FULOKOJA) invites suitably qualified candidates to its 2021/2022 academic session Direct Entry Screening Exercise.
Federal University Lokoja (FULOKOJA) is a government-owned and operated Nigerian university established in 2011. The university was located in city of Lokoja, the capital of Kogi State, North-Central Nigeria. Lokoja lies at the confluence of the Niger and Benue rivers. Federal University Lokoja offer various undergraduate and postgraduate programmes.
Check out how to apply for FULOKOJA Direct Entry Admission form, eligibility, courses, application fee and registration details for the 2021/2022 academic session.
The sale of the online Screening Form/Registration commences on Thursday, November 11, 2021.
How Much Is Federal University Lokoja Direct Entry Admission Form?
Federal University Lokoja (FULOKOJA) Direct Entry Application Fee is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
FULOKOJA Direct Entry Screening Eligibility:
- Candidates who chose Federal University Lokoja as their First Choice of institution during the Direct Entry (DE) Registration
- Candidates must possess five (5) O’ level credits in subjects relevant to their desired course of study at not more than two sittings as specified in JAMB Brochure. Credit in English Language is compulsory for admission into all courses in Federal University Lokoja.
- Candidates should also note that Credit in Mathematics are for all Science Based Courses.
- Candidates are required to upload their bio-data, O’level, and IJMB/ NCE/ND/HND/Bachelor’s Degree results online through the university website.
- Interested Candidates who did not choose Federal University Lokoja as their First Choice of Institution during the DE Registration but wish to study in the University should change to the FULOKOJA via JAMB website.
- Candidate must be at least 16 year of age
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
Before proceeding to apply for the FULOKOJA Direct Entry screening form check out Jamb Subject Combination For All Courses.
How To Apply For FULOKOJA Direct Entry Screening Form
Federal University Lokoja Direct Entry Screening Form is now on sale and available for purchase online. Interested candidates should follow the procedures outlined below to apply now:
- Candidates must have a valid personal e-mail address before starting the application process.
- Visit: www.fulokoja.edu.ng
- Click on “Admissions”, select “Undergraduate”, and then select “Apply Online (2021/2022)”
- Login with your valid JAMB Registration number to confirm eligibility.
- Submit your personal details, number of O’level examination sitting and O’level Examination Detail (i.e. examination number, month, year and grades). Select the Direct Entry subjects you want to be tested on. Note: You must select five (5) subjects in order to proceed.
- Generate your RRR [Remita Retrieval Reference] payment invoice of ₦2,000.00 (Screening Charges) using REMITA services (card or bank payment)
BANK PAYMENT: Proceed to any bank of your choice that offers REMITA services with your printed invoice and process your payment with your generated RRR from the Admission Portal
CARD PAYMENT: Visit www.remita.net, click on Bills & Purchases, click on Pay RRR Invoice, enter your RRR generated from the Admission portal and process your payment with your ATM card.
- Return to the Admissions Portal and confirm your payment.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
The deadline for the online submission of application form is on Monday, 22nd November, 2021.
Note that wrong/false information provided by any candidate shall render the application invalid and such candidates shall be disqualified.
FULOKOJA Direct Entry Screening Exercise Details
THE MODALITY OF THE ACTUAL SCREENING EXERCISE FOR UTME CANDIDATES WOULD BE ANNOUNCED ON THE UNIVERSITY WEBSITE LATER.
Candidates were expected to come to the Admission Screening Hall with a copy of the following items:
- Direct Entry Screening Slip.
- JAMB e-Registration Slip
- JAMB Result Slip.
- Note that only candidates who participated in the Direct Entry Screening Exercise shall be considered for admission in the 2021/2022 Academic Session.
- Candidates who pay after the deadline will not participate in the screening.
- All eligible candidates are expected to adhere strictly to the specified date and time on the screening slip.
See Also: How To Check FULOKOJA Admission Status
WARNING! All candidates are warned to be careful and avoid people who claim to be Federal University Lokoja agent or have the ability and the connection to offer you admission as they all are fraudsters waiting for a chance to rob you of your hard-earned money. Admission is strictly by merit. FULOKOJA does not have any outside agent to help you gain admission, The use of such agent is at candidate’s own risk.
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your FULOKOJA Direct Entry screening form for 2021/2022 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.