FULOKOJA Post UTME Screening Form 2020/2021: This page will discuss about the Post-UTME Screening Form of Federal University Lokoja popularly known as (FULOKOJA)
Is Federal University Lokoja (FULOKOJA) Post-UTME Screening Application Form out?
Federal University Lokoja, FULOKOJA supplementary Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) screening exercise application form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out.
- How To Apply For KSU Post UTME Screening Form Online
- FULOKOJA Registration Procedure [Instructions And Guidelines]
- How To Obtain FULOKOJA Postgraduate Admission Form
The Federal University Lokoja (FULOKOJA) invites suitably qualified candidates to its 2020/2021 academic session Post UTME Screening Exercise.
Federal University Lokoja (FULOKOJA) is a government-owned and operated Nigerian university established in 2011. The university was located in city of Lokoja, the capital of Kogi State, North-Central Nigeria. Lokoja lies at the confluence of the Niger and Benue rivers. Federal University Lokoja offer various undergraduate and postgraduate programmes.
Check out how to apply for FULOKOJA Post-UTME Admission form, cut-off mark, eligibility, courses, application fee and registration details for the 2020/2021 academic session.
The sale of the online Screening Form/Registration commences on Monday 23rd November, 2020.
Federal University Lokoja Cut Off Mark
FULOKOJA general Post-UTME Minimum cut-off mark for the 2020/2021 academic session is 180 And Above.
Please Note that are some courses that require more than 180 like Computer Science, Economics and so on, follow the link below to view the full list of Federal University Lokoja Departmental cut off mark:
How Much Is Federal University Lokoja Post UTME Admission Form?
Federal University Lokoja (FULOKOJA) Post UTME Application Fee is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
FULOKOJA Post UTME Screening Eligibility:
- Candidates who chose Federal University Lokoja as their First Choice of institution during the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) Registration
- Candidate must have a minimum of 180 and above in the UTME Examination
- Candidates with a minimum of (5) O’ level credit passes in relevant subjects (including English Language and Mathematics) at GCE O’Level, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents at not more than 2 sittings.
- Candidates should note that Credit in Mathematics are for all Science Based Courses.
- Interested Candidates who did not choose Federal University Lokoja as their First Choice of Institution during the UTME Registration but wish to study in the University and scored 180 & above in the 2020 UTME, should change to the FULOKOJA via JAMB website.
- Candidate must be at least 16 year of age
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
Candidates/Prospective students are hereby advised to check the Jamb Subject Combination For All Courses before proceeding to apply for the FULOKOJA Post-UTME Screening Form.
How To Apply For FULOKOJA Post UTME Screening Form
FULOKOJA Post-UTME Screening Form is now available online. Interested Candidates Should Follow the procedures outlined below to Apply now:
- Candidates must have a valid personal e-mail address before starting the application process.
- Visit: www.fulokoja.edu.ng
- Click on “Admissions”, select “Undergraduate”, and then select “Apply Online (2020/2021)”
- Login with your valid JAMB Registration number to confirm eligibility.
- Submit your personal details, number of O’level examination sitting and O’level Examination Detail (i.e. examination number, month, year and grades). Select the Post UTME subjects you want to be tested on. Note: You must select five (5) subjects in order to proceed.
- Generate your RRR [Remita Retrieval Reference] payment invoice of ₦2,000.00 (Screening Charges) using REMITA services (card or bank payment)
BANK PAYMENT: Proceed to any bank of your choice that offers REMITA services with your printed invoice and process your payment with your generated RRR from the Admission Portal
CARD PAYMENT: Visit www.remita.net, click on Bills & Purchases, click on Pay RRR Invoice, enter your RRR generated from the Admission portal and process your payment with your ATM card.
- Return to the Admissions Portal and confirm your payment.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
The deadline for the online submission of Post UTME application form is yet to be Announced by the school management.
Candidates are STRONGLY advised to upload their ‘O’ LEVEL RESULTS unto the JAMB website (CAPS) at the nearest JAMB Office or JAMB accredited CBT Centre
Note that wrong/false information provided by any candidate shall render the application invalid and such candidates shall be disqualified.
FULOKOJA Post-UTME Screening Exercise
THE MODALITY OF THE ACTUAL SCREENING EXERCISE FOR UTME CANDIDATES WOULD BE ANNOUNCED ON THE UNIVERSITY WEBSITE LATER.
- Note that only candidates who participated in the Post-UTME Screening Exercise shall be considered for admission in the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
- Candidates who pay after the deadline will not participate in the screening.
- All eligible candidates are expected to adhere strictly to the specified date and time on the screening slip.
WARNING! All candidates are warned to be careful and avoid people who claim to be Federal University Lokoja agent or have the ability and the connection to offer you admission as they all are fraudsters waiting for a chance to rob you of your hard-earned money. Admission is strictly by merit. FULOKOJA does not have any outside agent to help you gain admission, The use of such agent is at candidate’s own risk.
Candidates were expected to come to the Admission Screening Hall with a copy of the following items:
- Post-UTME Screening Slip.
- JAMB e-Registration Slip
- JAMB Result Slip.
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your FULOKOJA Post UTME screening form for 2020/2021 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.