FUDMA Post-UTME Screening Form 2020/2021: This page contains the procedure to obtain Federal University, Dutsin-Ma Post UTME screening form: cut-off mark, application fee, entry requirements and other registration details.
Is FUDMA Post-UTME Screening Application Form out?
Federal University, Dutsin-Ma, FUDMA Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) screening exercise application form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out.
- How To Apply For FUDMA Direct Entry Screening Form
- How To Obtain FUDMA Pre Degree And Remedial Admission Form
- How To Apply For UMYU Post UTME Screening Form
The school management of Federal University, Dutsin-Ma (FUDMA) invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Institution’s various undergraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 academic.
Federal University, Dutsin-Ma (FUDMA) is a Federal Government owned University established in 2011. The university was located in Dutsin-Ma, Katsina State, Nigeria. Federal University, Dutsin-Ma offer various undergraduate and postgraduate programmes.
Check out how to apply for FUDMA Post-UTME screening admission form, cut-off mark, eligibility, courses, application fee and registration details for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Federal University Dutsin-Ma (FUDMA) Cut Off Mark
FUDutsinMa general UTME cut-off mark for the 2020/2021 academic session is 160.
Please Note that are some courses that require more than 160, follow the link below to view the full list of FUDMA Departmental cut off mark:
How Much Is Federal University Dutsin-Ma Post UTME Admission Form?
Federal University, Dutsin-Ma (FUDMA) Post UTME Application Fee is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
FUDMA Post UTME Screening Eligibility:
- Candidates who chose Federal University, Dutsin-Ma during the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) Registration.
- Candidate must have a minimum of 160 and above in the UTME Examination. it’s advisable you check ››› FUDutsinma Departmental Cut-Off Marks
- Candidates are also required to obtain the required O’level credits for their programmes as specified in JAMB Brochure.
- Candidate must be at least 16 (Sixteen) of age.
- Interested Candidates who did not choose Federal University, Dutsin-Ma during the UTME Registration but wish to study in the university, should change to the FUDMA via JAMB website.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
Before proceeding to apply for the FUDMA Post-UTME screening form check out Jamb Subject Combination For All Courses.
How To Apply For FUDMA Post UTME Screening Form Online Via School Portal
Federal University, Dutsin-Ma Post-UTME Screening Form is now on sale and available for purchase online. Interested candidates should follow the procedures outlined below carefully to Apply now:
- Click on to http://portal.fudutsinma.edu.ng/admissions.
- Read the instruction carefully
- Ensure filling the correct information about your personal and academic data in the columns available
- Ensure putting a correct and active email in the column of your personal data
- Click on save for the submission of your data for further processing
- Go to the payment column for processing of the payment charges
- After payment, print the payment confirmation slip.
You are to note that an online preliminary screening exercise would be conducted via the screening form and no admission examination will be required of you at any time.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE:
The deadline for the online submission of FUDutsinMa Post UTME application form is yet to be Announced by the school management.
N/B: Applicants that provide false information, or upload incorrect credentials will automatically be disqualified.
WARNING! All candidates are warned to be careful and avoid people who claim to be Federal University, Dutsin-Ma agent or have the ability and the connection to offer you admission as they all are fraudsters waiting for a chance to rob you of your hard-earned money. Admission is strictly by merit. FUDMA does not have any outside agent to help you gain admission, The use of such agent is at candidate’s own risk.
For more information on the procedure for payment of the Post-UTME Screening charges and registration process, contact the following numbers; 08022028877, 08064586563.
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your FUDMA Post-UTME screening form for 2020/2021 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.