FUDMA Post UTME Screening Form 2020/2021: This page will discuss about the Post-UTME Screening Form of Federal University, Dutsin-Ma popularly known as (FUDMA)
Is Federal University, Dutsin-Ma (FUDMA) Post-UTME Screening Application Form out?
Federal University, Dutsin-Ma, FUDMA supplementary Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) screening exercise application form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out.
The Federal University, Dutsin-Ma (FUDMA) invites suitably qualified candidates to its 2020/2021 academic session Post UTME Screening Exercise.
Federal University, Dutsin-Ma (FUDMA) is a Federal Government owned University established in 2011. The university was located in Dutsin-Ma, Katsina State, Nigeria. Federal University, Dutsin-Ma offer various undergraduate and postgraduate programmes.
Check out how to apply for FUDMA Post-UTME screening admission form, cut-off mark, eligibility, application fee and registration details for the 2020/2021 academic session.
The sale of the online Screening Form/Registration commences on Monday, 7th September, 2020.
Federal University, Dutsin-Ma Cut Off Mark
FUDutsinMa general Post-UTME minimum cut-off mark for the 2020/2021 academic session is 160.
Please Note that are some courses that require more than 160 like Economics, Political Science and so on, follow the link below to view the full list of Federal University, Dutsin-Ma Departmental cut off mark:
How Much Is Federal University, Dutsin-Ma Post UTME Admission Form?
Federal University, Dutsin-Ma (FUDMA) Post UTME Application Fee is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
FUDMA Post UTME Screening Eligibility:
- Candidates who score exactly or above 160 cut off mark
- Candidates with a minimum of (5) O’ level credit passes in relevant subjects (including English Language and Mathematics) at GCE O’Level, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents at not more than 2 sittings.
- Candidate must be at least 16 year of age
- Interested Candidates who did not choose Federal University, Dutsin-Ma Institution during the UTME Registration but wish to study in the University and scored 160 & above in the 2020 UTME, should change to the FUDutsinMa via JAMB website.
Candidates/Prospective students are hereby advised to check the Jamb Subject Combination For All Courses before proceeding to apply for the FUDMA Post-UTME Screening Form.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
How To Apply For FUDMA Post UTME Screening Form Online Via School Portal
FUDMA Post-UTME Screening Form is now available online. Interested candidates should Follow the procedures outlined below to Apply now:
- Click on to http://portal.fudutsinma.edu.ng/admissions.
- Read the instruction carefully
- Ensure filling the correct information about your personal and academic data in the columns available
- Ensure putting a correct and active email in the column of your personal data
- Click on save for the submission of your data for further processing
- Go to the payment column for processing of the payment charges
- After payment, print the payment confirmation slip.
You are to note that an online preliminary screening exercise would be conducted via the screening form and no admission examination will be required of you at any time.
Deadline: Not Specified
Candidates are STRONGLY advised to upload their ‘O’ LEVEL RESULTS unto the JAMB website (CAPS) at the nearest JAMB Office or JAMB accredited CBT Centre
Note that wrong/false information provided by any candidate shall render the application invalid and such candidates shall be disqualified.
WARNING! All candidates are warned to be careful and avoid people who claim to be Federal University, Dutsin-Ma agent or have the ability and the connection to offer you admission as they all are fraudsters waiting for a chance to rob you of your hard-earned money. Admission is strictly by merit. FUDutsinMa does not have any outside agent to help you gain admission, The use of such agent is at candidate’s own risk.
For more information on the procedure for payment of the Post-UTME Screening charges and registration process, contact the following numbers; 08022028877, 08064586563.
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your FUDMA POST UTME screening form for 2020/2021 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.