Federal Poly Bali Post-UTME Screening Form 2020/2021: This page contains the procedure to obtain Federal Polytechnic Bali Post UTME screening form: courses, application fee, entry requirements and other registration details.
Is Federal Poly Bali Post-UTME Screening Application Form out?
Federal Polytechnic Bali Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) screening exercise application form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out.
The school management of Federal Polytechnic Bali invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its various National Diploma (ND) Full-Time programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Federal Polytechnic Bali is a government-owned tertiary learning institution located in Taraba State, Northern Part of Nigeria. It was established in 2007. The polytechnic has been official accredited and/or recognized by the National Board for Technical Education (NBTE), Nigeria to offer various national diploma programmes.
Check out how to apply for Federal Poly Bali Post-UTME Admission form, cut-off mark, eligibility, courses, application fee and registration details for the 2020/2021 academic session.
How Much Is Federal Polytechnic Bali Post UTME Admission Form?
Federal Polytechnic, Bali Post UTME Application Fee is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
Federal Polytechnic Bali Available ND Courses Offered
- ND Accountancy
- ND Agric Technology
- ND Agricultural and Bio-Environmental Engineering
- ND Animal Health and Production Technology
- ND Building Technology
- ND Business Administration and Management (BAM)
- ND Civil Engineering
- ND Computer Engineering
- ND Computer Science
- ND Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- ND Office Technology and Management
- ND Public Administration
- ND Science Laboratory Technology
- ND Statistics
Federal Poly Bali Post UTME Screening Eligibility:
- Candidates who chose Federal Polytechnic Bali as their First Choice of institution during the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) Registration.
- Candidate must have a minimum of 140 and above in the UTME Examination.
- Candidates with a minimum of (5) O’ level credit passes in relevant subjects (including English Language and Mathematics) as specified in JAMB Brochure.
- Candidate must be at least 16 (Sixteen) of age.
- Interested Candidates who did not choose Federal Polytechnic Bali during the UTME Registration but wish to study in the polytechnic, should change to the Federal Poly Bali via JAMB website.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
Before proceeding to apply for the Federal Poly Bali Post-UTME screening form check out Jamb Subject Combination For All Courses.
How To Apply For Federal Polytechnic Bali Post UTME Screening Form
Federal Poly Bali Post-UTME Screening Form is now on sale and available for purchase online. Interested candidates should follow the procedure outlined below to Apply now:
Applicants are to sign up for their new account with Federal Polytechnic Bali portal (http://portal.fedpobali.edu.ng) and generate their RRR before paying the sum of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) only, via any means available for them either with ATM card or any bank nationwide.
After payment applicants are to login to their portal and complete their online application.
Note that wrong/false information provided by any candidate shall render the application invalid and such candidates shall be disqualified.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE:
The deadline for the online submission of application form is Monday 16th November, 2020.
WARNING! All candidates are warned to be careful and avoid people who claim to be Federal Polytechnic Bali agent or have the ability and the connection to offer you admission as they all are fraudsters waiting for a chance to rob you of your hard-earned money. Admission is strictly by merit. Federal Poly Bali does not have any outside agent to help you gain admission, The use of such agent is at candidate’s own risk.
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your Federal Polytechnic Bali Post-UTME screening form for 2020/2021 academic session.