DS Adegbenro ICT Poly Post-UTME Screening Form 2021/2022: This page contains the procedure to obtain DS Adegbenro ICT Polytechnic Post UTME screening form: cut-off mark, application fee, courses, entry requirements and other registration details.
Is DS Adegbenro ICT Polytechnic Post-UTME Screening Application Form out?
DS Adegbenro ICT Polytechnic, Itori, Ogun State Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) screening exercise application form for the 2021/2022 academic session is out.
- How To Apply For OGITECH Post-UTME Admission Form
- How To Obtain Gateway ICT Polytechnic Post-UTME Admission Form
- How To Apply For MAPOLY Post-UTME Screening Form
The school management of DS Adegbenro ICT Polytechnic, Itori invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its various National Diploma (ND) Full-Time programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
DS Adegbenro ICT Polytechnic is a government-owned tertiary learning institution located in Ewekoro, Ogun State, Nigeria. It was established in 2006. The polytechnic has been official accredited and/or recognized by the National Board for Technical Education (NBTE), Nigeria to offer various national diploma programmes.
Check out how to apply for DS Adegbenro ICT Poly Post-UTME Admission form, cut-off mark, eligibility, courses, application fee and registration details for the 2021/2022 academic session.
DS Adegbenro ICT Polytechnic Cut Off Mark
The DS Adegbenro ICT Poly JAMB cut-off mark for 2021/2022 session is 120. This implies that candidates whose JAMB score are not upto 120 are not permitted to purchase the 2021/2022 post utme form.
N/B: The departmental cut-off mark is not yet out. When it comes out, we will update this page.
How Much Is DS Adegbenro ICT Polytechnic Post UTME Admission Form?
DS Adegbenro ICT Polytechnic Post UTME Application Fee is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
DS Adegbenro ICT Poly Courses And Programmes Duration
The following are the available courses offered presently in the DS Adegbenro ICT Polytechnic
|OFFICE TECHNOLOGY MANAGEMENT
|BANKING & FINANCE
|SCIENCE LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY
DS Adegbenro ICT Poly Post UTME Screening Eligibility:
- Candidates who chose DS Adegbenro ICT Polytechnic as their First Choice of institution during the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) Registration
- Candidate must have a minimum of 120 and above in the UTME Examination.
- Candidates with a minimum of (5) O’Level Credits in WAEC ,NECO ,SSCE, GCE AND NABTEB including Mathematics and English Language and any other three (3) relevant subjects in the proposed course of study , in not more than (2) sittings as specified in JAMB Brochure.
- Candidate must be at least 16 (Sixteen) of age
- Interested Candidates who did not choose DS Adegbenro ICT Polytechnic during the UTME Registration but wish to study in the polytechnic, should change to the Dsadegbenropoly via JAMB website.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
Before proceeding to apply for the DS Adegbenro ICT Poly Post-UTME screening form check out Jamb Subject Combination For All Courses.
How To Apply For DS Adegbenro ICT Polytechnic Post UTME Screening Form
Dsadegbenropoly Post-UTME Screening Form is now on sale and available for purchase online. Follow the procedure outlined below to obtain DS Adegbenro ICT Poly post UTME form:
Candidates should apply online with the payment of a screening fee of Two thousand naira only (#2,000.00). In addition, a portal access fee of five thousand naira only (#5,000) payable with Master card or VISA ATM card (Please print out your receipt after payment)
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE:
The deadline for the online submission of DS Adegbenro ICT Polytechnic Post UTME application form is yet to be Announced by the school management.
- How To Obtain Federal Poly Ilaro Poly Post UTME Screening Form
- How To Apply For AAPOLY Post-UTME Admission Form
For further enquiry, please call: 08033958277, 08038345973, 07038450896
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your DS Adegbenro ICT Poly Post-UTME screening form for 2021/2022 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.