Federal Poly Ilaro Post-UTME Screening Form 2022/2023: This page contains the procedure to obtain Federal Polytechnic Ilaro Post UTME screening form: cut-off mark, application fee, entry requirements and other registration details.
Is Federal Poly Ilaro Post-UTME Screening Application Form out?
Federal Polytechnic Ilaro, ILAROPOLY Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) screening exercise application form for the 2022/2023 academic session is out.
- How To Obtain Abraham Adesanya Poly Post UTME Screening Form
- How To Apply For MAPOLY Post-UTME Screening Form
- How To Obtain DS Adegbenro ICT Polytechnic Post UTME Screening Form
The school management of Federal Polytechnic Ilaro (ILAROPOLY) invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the polytechnic various National Diploma (ND) Full-Time programmes for the 2022/2023 academic.
Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro is a polytechnic based in the ancient town of Ilaro, Ogun State. The polytechnic was established by Decree No.33 of July 25, 1979. It was opened to students on November 15, 1979 on a temporary site provided by its host community.
Check out how to apply for Federal Polytechnic Ilaro Post-UTME Admission form, cut-off mark, eligibility, application fee and registration details for the 2022/2023 academic session.
The sale of the online Screening Form/Registration commences on Monday, 25th July, 2022.
Federal Polytechnic Ilaro (ILAROPOLY) Cut Off Mark
Federal Poly Ilaro general UTME cut-off mark for the 2022/2023 academic session is 150.
Please Note that are some courses that require more than 150, follow the link below to view the full list of ILAROPOLY Departmental cut off mark:
Federal Polytechnic Ilaro Cut Off Mark For All Courses
How Much Is Federal Polytechnic Ilaro Post UTME Admission Form?
Federal Polytechnic Ilaro (ILAROPOLY) Post UTME Application Fee is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
Federal Poly Ilaro Post UTME Screening Eligibility:
- Candidates who chose Federal Polytechnic Ilaro as their First Choice of institution during the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) Registration
- Candidate must have a minimum of 150 and above in the UTME Examination.
- Candidates are also required to obtain the required O’level credits for their programmes as specified in JAMB Brochure.
- Candidate must be at least 16 (Sixteen) of age
- Interested Candidates who did not choose Federal Polytechnic Ilaro during the UTME Registration but wish to study in the polytechnic, should change to the ILAROPOLY via JAMB website.
Prospective candidates are STRONGLY advised to upload their ‘O’ LEVEL RESULTS unto the JAMB website (CAPS) at the nearest JAMB Office or JAMB accredited CBT Centre.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
Before proceeding to apply for the Federal Poly Ilaro Post-UTME screening form check out Jamb Subject Combination For All Courses.
How To Apply For Federal Polytechnic Ilaro Post UTME Screening Form
ILAROPOLY Post-UTME Screening Form is now on sale and available for purchase online. Candidates seeking admission into the Federal Poly Ilaro, must complete the Institution’s Form available online at www.federalpolyilaro.edu.ng with immediate effect
Each candidate is expected to pay a sum of Two Thousand Naira only (N2, 000.00) as processing fee.
The authorized banks for this exercise are United Bank For Africa (UBA) Plc, WEMA Bank Plc, SKYE Bank Plc, UNION Bank Plc, Ilaro Poly Micro-Finance Bank, Access Bank Plc, Ekuombe Micro Finance Bank, Zenith Bank Plc.
FOR THE AVOIDANCE OF DOUBT, ALL TRANSACTIONS MUST BE PROCESSED ON THE REMITA PLATFORM
Instructions to Candidates:
- Log on to federalpolyilaro.edu.ng.
- Click on “College Portal ” on the main menu.
- Scroll down to “New Application”
- Click on the “Generate Invoice” button.
- To generate your invoice fill in your Name and other details (as you have them on your credentials) and select your programme and Course of study.
- Proceed to the bank with the invoice generated. Pay at the bank and obtain RRR NUMBER.
- Return to the portal, repeat steps 1-3 above and click on the “Fill Application form” button
- Enter the RRR NUMBER obtained from the bank
- Complete the application form.
- Scan and upload the following :
- a colour passport-size photograph of not more than 50kb in the space provided on the online form.
- UTME notification of result slip
- O’level Result(s) for candidates who are not awaiting their result.
- All awaiting result candidates should indicate their year of Examination and Registration Number and put (AR) in the columns provided for this purpose. They should, however, upload their result when available.
- Confirm and submit. Print a copy of the Acknowledgement Slip
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE:
The deadline for the online submission of Federal Polytechnic Ilaro Post UTME application form is yet to be Announced by the school management.
How To Apply For Gateway ICT Polytechnic Post-UTME Admission Form
How To Apply For OGITECH Post-UTME Screening Form
- All candidates are expected to upload clear and readable copies of their credentials. Candidates whose uploaded credentials are not easily readable would forfeit their admission.
- The invoice and RRR must be obtained in the applicant’s name; the invoice must be generated from the Portal. The Invoice contains the RRR to be processed. The institution shall not be liable for complications that may arise when RRR is generated, and payment is processed without going through the Portal.
- Awaiting Result Candidates are allowed to submit their credentials whenever they get it. Also, obtaining a screening form is a continuous exercise.
- All candidates are expected to supply personal phone numbers and e-mail addresses on their forms. However, notification of admission shall be via the institution’s website.
ALL APPLICANTS ARE ADVISED TO VISIT THE INSTITUTION’S WEBSITE FROM TIME TO TIME FOR INSTRUCTIONS, UPDATES AND NOTIFICATIONS.
WARNING! All candidates are warned to be careful and avoid people who claim to be Federal Polytechnic Ilaro agent or have the ability and the connection to offer you admission as they all are fraudsters waiting for a chance to rob you of your hard-earned money. Admission is strictly by merit. ILAROPOLY does not have any outside agent to help you gain admission, The use of such agent is at candidate’s own risk.
Enquiries are to be directed to this e-mail address: email@example.com.
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your Federal Poly Ilaro Post-UTME screening form for 2022/2023 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.