Federal Poly Ilaro cut off mark for the 2020/2021 academic session admission exercise has been released and published online on micplustech.com
The general public are hereby informed that Ilaro Poly cut off mark for admission into 2021/2022 academic session has been released by the management of the Federal Polytechnic Ilaro (ILAROPOLY).
Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro is a polytechnic based in the ancient town of Ilaro, Ogun State. The polytechnic was established by Decree No.33 of July 25, 1979. It was opened to students on November 15, 1979 on a temporary site provided by its host community.
Check out the ILAROPOLY Cut Off Mark For 2021/2022 Academic Session (JAMB & Departmental) recently released by the school management of Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro.
- OOU Jamb And Departmental Cut Off Mark For All Courses
- TASUED Jamb And Departmental Cut Off Mark For All Courses
WHAT IS CUT OFF MARK
Cut off mark is an agreed score set by a particular institution as a basics of admitting students into the department of study. This score is usually accredited to candidates based on their performance in a particular examination. However, students who have scored above the required cut off mark will be given admission and preferentially treated in admission process above those who have met the exacts cut off mark.
This post is for all those who applied for admission into Ilaro Poly and has been searching for Federal Poly Ilaro Cut Off Mark to check if the score they had in JAMB can qualify them for admission into Federal Polytechnic Ilaro for this session (2021/2022).
Candidates/Prospective students are hereby advised to check the Ilaro Poly cut-off mark before proceeding to apply for the Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro, Post-UTME Screening Form. See the full details below.
Federal Polytechnic Ilaro (ILAROPOLY) JAMB Cut-off Mark
The management of the Federal Poly Ilaro has released the cut-off mark for the 2021/2022 academic session admission exercise. Ilaro Poly general Post-UTME minimum cut-off mark for the 2021/2022 academic session is 150 and above.
This means that Federal Poly Ilaro cut off mark is 150 for the 2021/2022 academic session’s admission esercise
This will be the JAMB score that will be used for admission into Ilaro Poly for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Departmental cut off mark is the minimum cut off mark for admission into various departments in a particular High Institution.
The Departmental Cut of marks of Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro are as follows;
- ACCOUNTANCY 191
- BANKING AND FINANCE 186
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION & MANAGEMENT 192
- INSURANCE 175
- MARKETING 177
- PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION 200
- TAXATION 170
- AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING/ TECHNOLOGY 161
- COMPUTER ENGINEERING 174
- CIVIL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY 179
- ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING 187
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY 192
- ARCHITECTURAL TECHNOLOGY 165
- BUILDING TECHNOLOGY 150
- ESTATE MANAGEMENT AND VALUATION 166
- QUANTITY SURVEYING 150
- SURVEYING AND GEO-INFORMATICS 160
- URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNING 150
- ARTS AND DESIGN 161
- TRANSPORTATION PLANNING AND MANAGEMENT 150
PURE & APPLIED SCIENCES
- COMPUTER SCIENCE 184
- FOOD TECHNOLOGY 172
- HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT 165
- NUTRITION AND DIETETICS 176
- SCIENCE LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY 187
- STATISTICS 150
- AGRICULTURAL SCIENCE 167
- LEISURE AND TOURISM 150
COMMUNICATION & INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
- LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE 172
- OFFICE TECHNOLOGY AND MANAGEMENT 175
- MASS COMMUNICATION 215
- MUSIC TECHNOLOGY 150
Note: The cut off mark for each varies depending on the performance of candidates who applied to study in the school for that year.
Federal Poly Ilaro Post UTME Eligibility:
- Candidates who score exactly or above 150 cut off mark
- Candidates who chose Federal Polytechnic Ilaro as their preferred choice of institution during the UTME Registration
- Candidates with a minimum of (5) O’ level credit passes in relevant subjects (including English Language and Mathematics) at GCE O’Level, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents at not more than 2 sittings.
- Candidate must be at least 16 year of age
- Interested Candidates who did not choose Federal Poly Ilaro as their Choice of Institution during the UTME Registration but wish to study in the polytechnic and scored 150 & above in the 2021 UTME, should change to the Ilaro Poly via JAMB website.
N/B: It is very easy to obtain admission if one has met the required cut off mark for admission into a particular course.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
MPT TEAM want to congratulations all candidates who score exactly or above Federal Poly Ilaro cut off Mark and wish you Good luck /success.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your friends.