Federal Polytechnic Ilaro (ILAROPOLY) cut off mark for the 2023/2024 academic session admission exercise has been released and published online on micplustech.com
The general public are hereby informed that Federal Poly Ilaro cut off mark for admission into 2023/2024 academic session has been released by the management of the Federal Polytechnic Ilaro (ILAROPOLY).
Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro is a polytechnic based in the ancient town of Ilaro, Ogun State. The polytechnic was established by Decree No.33 of July 25, 1979. It was opened to students on November 15, 1979 on a temporary site provided by its host community.
Check out the ILAROPOLY Cut Off Mark For 2023/2024 Academic Session (JAMB & Departmental) recently released by the school management of Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro.
- OOU Jamb And Departmental Cut Off Mark For All Courses
- TASUED Jamb And Departmental Cut Off Mark For All Courses
WHAT IS CUT OFF MARK
Cut off mark is an agreed score set by a particular institution as a basics of admitting students into the department of study. This score is usually accredited to candidates based on their performance in a particular examination. However, students who have scored above the required cut off mark will be given admission and preferentially treated in admission process above those who have met the exacts cut off mark.
This post is for all those who applied for admission into Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro and has been searching for ILAROPOLY Cut Off Mark to check if the score they had in JAMB can qualify them for admission into Federal Poly Ilaro for this session (2023/2024).
Candidates/Prospective students are hereby advised to check the Ilaro Poly cut-off mark before proceeding to apply for the Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro, Post-UTME Screening Form. See the full details below.
Federal Polytechnic Ilaro (ILAROPOLY) JAMB Cut-off Mark
The management of the Federal Polytechnic Ilaro has released the cut-off mark for the 2023/2024 academic session admission exercise. Federal Poly Ilaro general Post-UTME minimum cut-off mark for the 2023/2024 academic session is 150 and above depending on the programme.
This will be the JAMB score that will be used for admission into Ilaro Poly for the 2023/2024 academic session.
Federal Poly Ilaro DEPARTMENTAL CUT OFF MARK
Departmental cut off mark is the minimum cut off mark for admission into various departments in a particular High Institution.
The Departmental Cut of marks of Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro are as follows;
SCHOOL OF AGRICULTURAL TECHNOLOGY
- AGRICULTURAL TECHNOLOGY – 170
SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT
- ACCOUNTANCY – 187
- BANKING AND FINANCE – 183
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION & MANAGEMENT – 190
- INSURANCE – 175
- MARKETING – 180
- TAXATION – 173
- PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION – 200
SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING
- AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING/TECHNOLOGY – 156
- COMPUTER ENGINEERING – 180
- CIVIL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY – 185
- ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING – 185
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY – 181
- MECHATRONICS ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY – 157
- WELDING AND FABRICATION ENGINEERING – 179
SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL
- ARCHITECTURAL TECHNOLOGY – 163
- BUILDING TECHNOLOGY – 160
- ESTATE MANAGEMENT AND VALUATION – 153
- QUANTITY SURVEYING – 150
- SURVEYING AND GEO-INFORMATICS – 150
- URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNING – 150
- ARTS AND DESIGN – 176
- TRANSPORTATION PLANNING AND MGT – 150
SCHOOL OF PURE & APPLIED SCIENCES
- COMPUTER SCIENCE – 193
- FOOD TECHNOLOGY – 178
- HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT – 171
- LEISURE AND TOURISM – 150
- NUTRITION AND DIETETICS – 182
- SCIENCE LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY – 190
- STATISTICS – 150
SCHOOL OF COMMUNICATION & INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
- LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE – 186
- MASS COMMUNICATION – 210
- MUSIC TECHNOLOGY – 157
- OFFICE TECHNOLOGY AND MGT – 175
NB: The scores are NOT Merit Cut-off marks but BENCHMARK for the departments
Federal Poly Ilaro Post UTME Eligibility:
- Candidates who score exactly or above the required cut off mark.
- Candidates who chose Federal Polytechnic Ilaro as their preferred choice of institution during the UTME Registration.
- Candidates are also required to obtain the required O’level credits for their programmes as specified in JAMB Brochure.
- Candidate must be at least 16 year of age
- Interested Candidates who did not choose Federal Poly Ilaro during the UTME Registration but wish to study in the Polytechnic, should change to the Ilaro Poly via JAMB website.
N/B: It is very easy to obtain admission if one has met the required cut off mark for admission into a particular course.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
MPT TEAM want to congratulations all candidates who score exactly or above Federal Poly Ilaro cut off Mark and wish you Good luck /success.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.