Imo State University (IMSU) cut off mark for the 2020/2021 academic session admission exercise has been released and published online on micplustech.com
The general public are hereby informed that IMSU cut off mark for admission into 2021/2022 academic session has been released by the management of the Imo State University (IMSU).
The Imo State University (IMSU) in Owerri, Imo State, Nigeria was established in 1981 through law No. 4 passed by the Imo State House of Assembly. Most of the programmes of the university have obtained full accreditation from National Universities Commission of Nigeria.
Check out the IMSU Cut Off Mark For 2021/2022 Academic Session (JAMB & Departmental) recently released by the school management of Imo State University, Owerri.
- FUTO Jamb And Departmental Cut Off Mark For All Courses
- Federal Poly Nekede Jamb And Departmental Cut Off Mark For All Courses
WHAT IS CUT OFF MARK
Cut off mark is an agreed score set by a particular institution as a basics of admitting students into the department of study. This score is usually accredited to candidates based on their performance in a particular examination. However, students who have scored above the required cut off mark will be given admission and preferentially treated in admission process above those who have met the exacts cut off mark.
This post is for all those who applied for admission into IMSU and has been searching for Imo State University Cut Off Mark to check if the score they had in JAMB can qualify them for admission into IMSU for this session (2021/2022).
Candidates/Prospective students are hereby advised to check the IMSU Cut off mark before proceeding to apply for the Imo State University, Owerri Post-UTME Screening Form. See the full details below.
Imo State University (IMSU) JAMB Cut-off Mark
The management of the Imo State University, Owerri has released the cut-off mark for the 2021/2022 academic session admission exercise. IMSU general Post-UTME minimum cut-off mark for the 2021/2022 academic session is 180 and above.
This means that IMSU cut off mark is 180 for the 2021/2022 academic session’s admission esercise
This will be the JAMB score that will be used for admission into IMSU for the 2021/2022 academic session.
IMSU DEPARTMENTAL CUT OFF MARK
Departmental cut off mark is the minimum cut off mark for admission into various departments in a particular University.
The Departmental Cut of marks of Imo State University, Owerri are as follows;
Faculty of Social Sciences
- Economics – 233
- Mass Communication – 237
- Geography and Environmental Management – 188
- Political Science – 240
- Psychology – 214
Faculty of Business Administration
- Accountancy – 236
- Banking &Finance – 229
- Insurance – 192
- Management – 220
- Marketing – 215
Faculty of Agric Vetinary Medicine
- Agric Econs & Ext – 182
- Animal Sci &Fisheries – 181
- Crop Sci & biotech – 183
- Soil Sci &biotech – 198
Faculty of Education
- Admin – 190
- Foundation – 182
- Edu Accounting -182
- Economics – 208
- Fine & applied arts – 194
- Geo-phy – 186
- Mathematics – 186
- Psychology – 193
- Guidance &Councelling – 182
- & info science – 206
Faculty of Environmental Science
- Architecture – 220
- Building – 190
- Surveying & Geoinformatics – 180
- Fine & applied arts – 184
- Land surveying – 192
- Quantity surveying – 191
- Urban and Regional planning – 187
Faculty of Health Sciences
- Optometry – 249
- Medical Laboratory Science – 200
- Biochemistry – 230
- Nursing Science – 205
- Nutrition and Dietetics – 202
Faculty of Hummanites
- History & int’l studies – 220
- Igbo & linguistics – 188
- Philosophy – 188
- Religious studies – 180
Faculty of Sciences
- Botany – 189
- Biochemistry – 230
- Chemistry / Ind. Chemistry – 207
- Computer science -238
- Physics – 191
- Mathematics & Ind. Mathematics – 187
- Microbiology / Ind. Microbiology – 245
- Physics – 192
- Statistics – 182
- Zoology – 257
Faculty of Engineering
- Agric Engineering – 180
- Civil Engineering – 220
- E engineering – 229
- Food science Tech – 200
- Mechanical Engineering – 221
Note: The cut off mark for each varies depending on the performance of candidates who applied to study in the school for that year.
IMSU Post UTME Eligibility:
- Candidates who score exactly or above 180 cut off mark
- Candidates who chose Imo State University as their First Choice of institution during the UTME Registration
- Candidates with a minimum of (5) O’ level credit passes in relevant subjects (including English Language and Mathematics) at GCE O’Level, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents at not more than 2 sittings.
- Candidate must be at least 16 year of age
- Interested Candidates who did not choose Imo State University as their First Choice of Institution during the UTME Registration but wish to study in the University and scored 180 & above in the 2021 UTME, should change to the IMSU via JAMB website.
N/B: It is very easy to obtain admission if one has met the required cut off mark for admission into a particular course.
Read Also: How To Check IMSU Post-UTME Result
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
MPT TEAM want to congratulations all candidates who score exactly or above IMSU cut off Mark and wish you Good luck /success
Feel free to share this amazing post with your friends