Sokoto State University SSU cut off mark for the 2020/2021 academic session admission exercise has been released and published online on micplustech.com
Sokoto State University (SSU) is located in Sokoto, Sokoto State in Nigeria. It was established in 2009. Arising from the insatiable quest of the people of the State for education and excellence, the idea of establishing the Sokoto State University was conceived, articulated and executed by formal Governor of Sokoto State Aliyu Wamakko when he established the Sokoto State University Implementation Committee in 2008
Sokoto State University has been official accredited and/or recognized by the National Universities Commission (NUC), Nigeria. The University starts its academic activities with an inaugural orientation in the 2013/2014 academic session precisely October, 2013.
Check out the SSU Cut Off Mark 2020/2021 Academic Session (JAMB & Departmental) recently released by the school management of Sokoto State University
WHAT IS CUT OFF MARK
Cut off mark is an agreed score set by a particular institution as a basics of admitting students into the department of study. This score is usually accredited to candidates based on their performance in a particular examination. However, students who have scored above the required cut off mark will be given admission and preferentially treated in admission process above those who have met the exacts cut off mark.
Candidates/Prospective students are hereby advised to check the SSU cut-off mark before proceeding to apply for the Sokoto State University Post-UTME Screening Form. See the full details below.
SSU JAMB CUT OFF MARK FOR 2020-2021
The management of the Sokoto State University (SSU) has released the cut-off mark for the 2020/2021 academic session admission exercise. SSU general Post-UTME cut-off mark for the 2020/2021 academic session is 160.
This means that SSU cut off mark is 160 for the 2020/2021 academic session’s admission esercise
- Sokoto State University School Fees Schedule For New and Returning
- How to Check Sokoto State University Admission Status
This will be the JAMB score that will be used for admission into Sokoto State University for the 2020/2021 academic session.
SSU DEPARTMENTAL CUT OFF MARK FOR 2020-2021
Departmental cut off mark is the minimum cut off mark for admission into various departments in a particular University.
The Sokoto State University (SSU) management has not yet released her departmental cut off marks. However, you are advise to bookmark this page to get alert when the Departmental cut-off marks is out.
SSU Post UTME Screening Exercise Eligibility
- Candidates who score exactly or above SSU cut off mark
- UTME Candidates who chose Sokoto State University as their first choice of institution during the 2020/2021 UTME Registration
- (5) O’ level credit passes in accordance with the University’s Entry Requirements (Faculty /Departmental) before applying for the screening Exercise.
- Candidate must be at least 16 year of age
- Interested UTME Candidates who did not choose Sokoto State University as their First Choice Institution but wish to study in the University and scored 160 and above in the 2020 UTME, should change to the SSU via JAMB website.
SSU Nature of Admission Screening
Sokoto State University holds her admission screening exercises within a week or a couple of weeks and it usually comes in two phases.
Students who applied to study in the school are to proceed for the pre-screening exercise when once it is being announced.
Documents required for the pre-screening exercise are SSCE result and JAMB registration print out.
It is pertinent that a candidate arrives early and locate his/her screening venue as soon as possible. Candidates will be screened on the JAMB scores and their SSCE results.
The second phase of the screening comes after the release of admission lists. Candidates who have merited the admission will be invited for another screening exercise.
Items to come with for the Screening
- Original copies of their educational qualifications (Statements of Results/Certificates).
N/B: Cases of awaiting results will NOT be accepted.
- Birth Certification/Age Declaration.
- A letter of good conduct from your Village Head or a responsible member of your
community/or civil servant not below Grade Level 10 or equivalent in the private sector.
- Certificate of Local Government of origin; and this notification of admission status
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
MPT TEAM want to congratulations all candidates who score exactly or above SSU cut off Mark and wish you Good luck /success
Feel free to share this amazing post with your friends