OAU Post-UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form 2021/2022: This page contains the procedure to obtain Obafemi Awolowo University Post UTME/DE screening form: cut-off mark, application fee, entry requirements and other registration details.
Is OAU Post-UTME/DE Screening Application Form out?
Obafemi Awolowo University, OAU Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE) screening exercise application form for the 2021/2022 academic session is out.
The Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU), Ile-Ife invites suitably qualified candidates to its 2021/2022 academic session Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening Exercise.
Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU), formerly known as University of Ife, is a federal government owned and operated Nigerian university. The university is in the ancient city of Ile-Ife, Osun State, Nigeria. The university was founded in 1961 and classes commenced in October 1962 as the University of Ife by the regional government of Western Nigeria, led by late chief Samuel Ladoke Akintola, and was renamed Obafemi Awolowo University on 12 May 1987 in honour of Chief Obafemi Awolowo (1909–1987), first premier of the Western Region of Nigeria, whose brainchild the university was.
Check out how to apply for OAU Post-UTME/Direct Entry Admission form, cut-off mark, eligibility, courses, application fee and registration details for the 2021/2022 academic session.
The sale of the online Screening Form/Registration commences on Tuesday, 5th October, 2021.
Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) Cut Off Mark
OAU general UTME cut-off mark for the 2021/2022 academic session is 200.
Please Note that are some courses that require more than 200, follow the link below to view the full list of OAU Departmental cut off mark:
How Much Is Obafemi Awolowo University UTME/Direct Entry Admission Form?
Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU), Ile-Ife Post UTME/DE Application Fee is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
OAU Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Eligibility:
- Candidates who chose Obafemi Awolowo University as their First Choice of institution during the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE) Registration
- UTME Candidate must have a minimum of 200 and above in the UTME Examination
- Candidates with a minimum of five (5) credit pass including English Language at not more than two (2) sittings as specified in JAMB Brochure.
- Candidates should note that Credit in Mathematics are for all Science Based Courses.
- Direct Entry candidates should ensure that their transcript is forwarded by the Awarding Institution to the Admission Office, Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife for DE Admission processing.
- Candidate must be at least 16 year of age
- Interested Candidates who did not choose Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife as their First Choice of Institution during the UTME/Direct Entry Registration but wish to study in the University, should change to the OAU via JAMB website.
OAU Admission Screening General Requirements
The minimum entry requirements to the first year is a General Certificate of Education (or equivalent) with Credit passes in at least five subjects chosen from a list approved from time to time by Senate provided that in each case all the five subjects are taken and passed at not more than two sittings.
- One of the passes shall be a pass at ‘O’ Level or equivalent in English Language.
- Except in the cases of candidate for admission to the Faculty of Arts, the Faculty of Law, and for the Bachelor of Arts in Education in the Faculty of Education, one of the credit passes shall be a pass at ‘O’ Level or equivalent in Mathematics.
- A pass in the General Paper of the Higher School Certificate is regarded as equivalent to a credit pass in English Language at ‘O’ Level.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
Before proceeding to apply for the OAU Post-UTME/Direct Entry screening form check out Jamb Subject Combination For All Courses.
How To Apply For OAU Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form
Obafemi Awolowo University Post-UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form is now available online. Interested candidates should follow the procedure outlined below to Apply now:
Step 1: Visit admissions.oauife.edu.ng
Step 2: Log on to the site with your Registration Number as Username and your Surname as Password.
Step 3: Fill the biodata form and click continue.
Step 4: Obtain an RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference) from this site only, and use it to make payment online or at any commercial bank.
Step 5: Once payment is accepted, the system logs out and you can now re-login again.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE:
The deadline for the online submission of application form is on 3rd November, 2021.
N/B: Applicants that provide false information, or upload incorrect credentials will automatically be disqualified
OAU Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Exercise Details
The PUTME screening has now been rescheduled to hold on 10th November, 2021. Note that the screening will be ONLINE. Guidelines will be available for download very soon.
Read Also: How To Check OAU Screening Exercise Result
WARNING! All candidates are warned to be careful and avoid people who claim to be Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife agent or have the ability and the connection to offer you admission as they all are fraudsters waiting for a chance to rob you of your hard-earned money. Admission is strictly by merit. OAU does not have any outside agent to help you gain admission, The use of such agent is at candidate’s own risk.
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your OAU Post UTME/Direct Entry screening form for 2021/2022 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.